Hoops and Tightropes (Open)

A fully functional gym, weight room, and state-of-the-art combat simulator.
Erin Cherrywood
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus - Racoon Tail
Aura Color: Gold
Semblance Name: Vertigo
Weapon Name: Urumi Pendulum

Groaning she ran her hands through her hair so that she pulled the ponytail out and her hair fell freely around her, then she shrugged dramatically (even though the blush got worse). "I dunno. I've heard three is a crowd. And unlike you weirdos I prefer to be bruise free after a fun night."

While Bartok was running she couldn't stop herself from being impressed at his ability to adapt. In the three runs they'd had so far he took in enough to make his second run look almost effortless. She wondered if he'd always been this adaptable or if it were something new.

The spinning log was providing her with some fun memories and she couldn't stop from chastising herself mentally for not filming their runs. It would have been fun to watch again.

High-fiving Kailyn she smiled and let out a little cheer before wrapping her arms around her waist to lift her into her air and jump around a bit. "We are the champions!"
There is no such thing as justice, the best that we can hope for is revenge
Bartok Evergreen
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat)
Aura Color: Blood Red
Semblance Name: Bleed and Drink
Weapon Name: Coiled Sting

Kailyn called him 'The man' and Bartok lout out a triumphant "Woo!" at that. He hopped down from the victory platform and walked over to Erin and Kailyn, Erin holding the other girl up by the waist as they celebrated. Bartok walked up and put his arms around Erin's waist, lifting them both up. He was strong, but he couldn't hold them and jump around for more than a handful of seconds. Shortly he put Erin back down and took a step back.

"So, I don't know about you all but I'm starving. Cafeteria?"
Kailyn Keison
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

"Suit yourself."

DAMN this girl was swol - being able to just casually hoist Kailyn into the air after running the length of the obstacle course several times was no small feat.

As if in response to Bartok's question, Kailyn's stomach growled. "Cafeteria," she agreed with a lazy smile. "We'll have tacos, tater tots, and whatever Barty likes that starts with T." She smirked at the callback to her first day before shooting finger guns at her new friends and setting off for the cafeteria.
Kailyn's speech color is 99ff00.
Her theme song is a banger.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Erin Cherrywood
Race: Faunus - Racoon Tail
Aura Color: Gold
Semblance Name: Vertigo
Weapon Name: Urumi Pendulum

Between Kailyn and Bartok Erin was going to hear a lot of lines and jokes and she wasn't sure if she dreaded it or was secretly pleased at the puns she'd definitely be hearing.

Lifting Kailyn distracted her just long enough for Bartok to slide in and lift both of them. She squeaked a laugh as he continued the celebratory jump hops for a few seconds before letting them down and proposed food.

Drool started pooling in her mouth at the idea of food: she was starving. "I'm sooooo down for food."
There is no such thing as justice, the best that we can hope for is revenge
  • Information