(OPEN) Trying to go with the Flow

A fully functional gym, weight room, and state-of-the-art combat simulator.
Rouge Ako
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Scarlet
Semblance Name: Mosaic Maestro
Weapon Name: Abismo Escarlata

The sun has started it’s decent almost thirty minutes ago and brought dusk and soon to be night to the school, lights were flowing along the pathways while many of the lights in the academy have started to flicker off one by one. Some of the student were rushing along to return to their dorms, hoping not to be out in the darkness, while other students slowly walked along hoping to get a good gaze of the beautiful skyline. There was one oddity though, the lights of one of the training rooms can be seen through it’s open window and sharp sounds of wood against wood came as well. Anyone could easily enough peer inside to view the training routine of one particular student.

WHACK

A few wooden dummies were splintered and shattered across the gym floor, glass daggers and swords embedded deep within the low hanging targets, and a pile of broken wooden practice swords laid against a slashed and leaking punching bag. It wasn’t unusual for a room to look like this after intense training, but what was unusual was the pile of water bottles and food wrappers which showed it has been in use by the same person for an extended period of time.

WHACK

Near the center of the room was Rouge Ako, the haired haired musician, striking another wooden dummy with a practice sword, and by the looks of it his last one. He was wearing loose baggy gym pants and a loose undershirt with his signature red sash wrapped around his waist. He didn’t expect to wreck and break almost all of the swords but he also wasn’t expecting to fall into this festering pit of anger and lingering loneliness which held onto him. The student was alone this year, the friendship and family he built in the past two years and all the hard work that came along with it was suddenly gone. He found himself more in the training rooms than the previous years, training and practicing with his techniques and sword more than with his music. He was lost.

WHACK

Striking these wooden dummies dulled this sense, each one stinging his palms and ringing his ears. Sweat covered his body, matted his hair, and made his shirt cling to his torso. He was breathing hard and aggressively, each breath in was hot and humid and only made him take deeper breaths. Rouge rose his sword up once more and brought it down onto the dummy.

CRACK

The “blade” of the practice sword flew out and it broke apart from the hilt wrapped by Rouge’s hands. The musician watched as it flew and landed with a soft thud on the matted floor. His emotions flooded him and his rose his hand, seemingly gripping a hilt of air, before a crude glass sword grew in his hand and brought it down. It sliced through the wood like butter. Rouge clenched his hand causing the sword to shatter into shards, as well as the other glass weaponry littering the area, and the shards soon turned to dust and then evaporated into aura. ” The finale of an otherwise unorthodox performance.” These were the first and few words he spoke since starting his training.
”Pieces of music can never die, they live forever in the ears of those who’ve musician’s played for.”
-Rouge Ako

Theme
Felix Satou
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Fuku
Weapon Name: Dover

Felix yawned, stretching his arms wide before punching the button to open the door to his training room and call it a day. He readjusted the guitar he had slung over his shoulder, stock pointing downwards towards the floor and took one last look over his shoulder to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything before leaving. Satisfied that he'd sufficiently cleaned up after himself, he left. He had hardly been there long, maybe only an hour. Or was it a half an hour? He'd just been trying to kill a little bit of time before he felt tired enough to catch a few winks of sleep. This was usually the best time of day to get in a little idle practice. Almost no one was using the rooms this late in the day. Students were usually a little too tired to give it their best by the time it got dark. He'd only seen one other person in the training rooms when he'd showed up.

Lo and behold, their training room was still occupied. He'd caught a glimpse of the rather roguishly handsome man who'd been clearly giving it his all, but only a glimpse. Felix was about to completely pass by the room when the sound of cracking wood made him stop in the doorway and stare. Oh. He'd been here more than just a while. The litter around the room was an obvious tell, but he was practically soaked in sweat. If he told Felix he'd just been running through a downpour it would have been believable, minus the lack of rain. Maybe roguishly handsome was underselling it. He was definitely hot. Figuratively and literally. Felix couldn't help but feel a little guilty hearing him talk to himself, but hey, who didn't from time to time? Beacon was full of eccentrics. He should know, too, he was one of them. His whimsical side took a hold of him before he knew it, and his hands were moving to give the man a genuine round of approving applause.

"Bravo," Felix cheered with a smile from the door. "I'd yell encore, but, uh, sorta looks like you could use a break, heh." The look on the red haired student's face didn't seem to be one of great joy and Felix couldn't help but wonder if a few encouraging words and a smile couldn't help brighten his day up a bit.
"With quiet words I'll lead you in and out of the dark."
Rouge Ako

The sudden appearance of a voice other than his was a surprise, and caused Rouge to whip his head around, sweat flinging from his hair and sticking a bit to his hair, and laid his deep red eyes on those of the student. The hand clapping ringed in the humid air and the ears of Rouge, confirming that during this whole practice the only sound he heard were the ones he made. The musician didn’t recognize the appearance of the student, he could only infer that the student was either new or a rare transfer and by the looks of it the student didn’t recognize Rouge either. The student called an encore from Rouge but as well as a break, which was quickly agreed on by the scarlet musician as he dropped the broken wooden hilt. ”A break sounds perfect, or else an encore could fall suddenly short.”

With this said Rouge finally noticed the guitar across the back of... he still didn’t know his name, which as the senior student he needed to fix. He was told that he should always introduce himself to someone new and to do it quickly. “I apologize, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Rouge Ako, third year.” Rouge’s voice was very low and gravely currently from the several hours of yelling and strain his put on his voice, and in the mess of the room he wasn’t sure where he placed his after-workout hot cider. It wasn’t needed as much it was wanted, it would certainly help heal the itch but it could come later after introductions.

So Rouge kept his eyes on the student as the musician walked up the one of the walls and grabbed a towel and spare shirt hanging on a towel rack, for a moment he broke eye contact to dab the towel against his body, collecting the sweat and wiping whatever dust, dirt, and splinters that may cover his torso. After that the musician removed his soaked shirt and quickly replaced it with his unused and significantly drier copy. “Apologies as well for the display you saw with the training and just now. I wasn’t aware of curious eyes and a conversation with the owner of said eyes. It would also have been rude to continue to converse while I was dirty and stink a bit with that shirt. Hopefully this is a more comfortable and presentable look for an admirer.” He gave a smile after that, trying to tease his peer a bit with the standing ovation and requesting of an encore.
”Pieces of music can never die, they live forever in the ears of those who’ve musician’s played for.”
-Rouge Ako

Theme
Felix Satou

The turn of the head, the flinging of the hair, this guy would look pretty dramatic in a real fight too. Felix searched his memory as best as he could, but the name Rouge Ako didn't ring any bells. Not that it should have, Felix wasn't that well versed in who all the third year students at Beacon were. He'd had run ins with a handful, joint training exercises, but not much in the way of real social interaction. They were both strangers to each other. Felix crossed his arms over his chest as he stepped in the door and leaned against the wall just inside. "Felix Satou, at your service. Still in my freshman year." He didn't bother averting his gaze as Rouge went to clean himself up. It was a nice gesture, but ultimately mostly pointless. He was going to need a shower and proper change of clothes to have any real effect on his condition. Felix wasn't going to complain though. He didn't mind looking at fit, shirtless guys, even if it wasn't for long. Maybe his gaze was a bit too obvious, he laughed, ears turning a little pink at the jab in his direction.

"If anyone ought to be apologizing it should be me for stopping and staring at an ostensibly private training session." He was assuming the door was left open by accident. Most students really didn't want additional attention or interruptions while they were trying to focus on life or death combat training. The wooden dummies probably weren't threatening anyone's life any time soon, but still! Focus was important. "But, uh, I couldn't really help myself. Your training regimen looks...exceptionally brutal," he eyed the broken training swords. "And what can I say, I was impressed. I had to say something!" Or clap and say something. Potato, potatoe, right? "Do you always go that hard or is today just an especially rigorous training day?" He might have been sticking his nose where it didn't belong, but Rouge's demeanor didn't seem particularly prickly yet.
Rouge Ako

Rouge gave a smile to the student, it was small but people who knew Rouge would jokingly say that any facial expression is a rare sight. He wasn’t fully sure why Felix decided to come to this room, and by the looks of it, he was either leaving another room or just passing through. ”Felix Satou... I will be sure to remember that name if I see you around.” The musician cocked his head a little when he heard the chuckle escape Felix’s mouth and the way his ears started to flush, he wasn't sure why and he wasn’t going to push.

The next question put Rouge on the spot though and that is when he became obvious to what kind of training he just put himself through. Eyes peered at the broken training swords and dummies, and the occasional slash and hole in the wall created by his glass weapons. Excluding a wall that was currently occupied by a wood sword sticking straight out, and by the looks of it would have to take a lot to remove it. A mess that would take him a few hours to clean, and the staff weren’t the happiest with him and his training lately. Hopefully a professor won’t walk nearby before it’s all cleaned.

All of these were running in Rouge’s mind until he noticed he stayed silent a bit too long while staring in the direction of Felix, the question still was fresh in his mind. First, dismiss the apology, it’s not needed. ”There is no reason for you to apologize and it wasn’t really much a private session if I chose to do it here where anyone could walk in.” Rouge knew fully well of why he ended up in a room like this and as sore and tired as he currently is. He wasn’t sure how to explain it though. ”I’ve... been doing this kind of training a lot lately. Mostly by accident. For lack of better words, I failed one day. Because of that failure one highly gifted student no longer goes to this school, and two others dropped out to pursue other careers.” It was difficult to say this but he wasn’t going to much in detail, memories still fresh and wounds still healing even after half a year. Rouge wove his hand and two colorful and stained glass pillars rose behind each of the students, and with that Rouge took a seat to get a bit of rest.

“Now I sometimes fall hard into a regiment and often won’t come out until I’m gasping for air and water, until I colapse from exhaustion, or I run out of material. You’ve witnessed the more graceful of the three thankfully.” His fingers rose to his hair and started to brush it aside and letting it fall backwards so he could get a clearer vision. “I shouldn’t make this all about myself though. Why have you come to train today? And hopefully not with such the beautiful instrument stapled across your back.” Rouge’s violin and acoustic guitar were in his room currently because he decided to take his electric guitar with him today but didn’t play once because of this training. Hopefully the people who wanted to listen to him practice music were fine with him missing another day.
-Rouge Ako

Theme
Felix Satou

Felix silently thanked the stars that Rouge had either chosen not to comment on his embarrassment or not noticed it in the first place. He did seem to be taking his time with an answer, but that didn't really bother Felix. Some questions were harder than others. Some people just preferred to think about how they wanted to respond. Unless they were sitting there for a couple minutes in total silence, he could be patient! His patience paid off as Rouge admitted to his performance's public nature. If he truly wanted privacy, the door could have been closed. The nature of his training was apparently a sore point, though. Not so sore that he couldn't talk about it, but it sounded heavy. It was all Rouge's fault? That didn't sound right to Felix. People made their own choices, didn't they? If someone gave up on Beacon it was hardly anyone else's fault they chose that.

Not that he was about to open his mouth and voice those opinions! He had no idea what Rouge was talking about, and there was no way Rouge wanted to listen to some peppy first year student he'd just met try and tell him all about an event he hadn't witnessed. Felix glanced behind himself at the wave of Rouge's hand and the sound of something strange appearing. He looked back towards the red haired man and realized he was sitting on the colorful, makeshift stool. Felix turned back towards the pillar, poking it gingerly, then not so gingerly, just to make sure it was solid enough to hold his weight before sitting down. He half expected it to break. Glass didn't seem like a great building material for chairs for so many reasons, but it held. He wasn't about to look a gift...chair in the...mouth? "Uh...thank you," he managed to say before he forgot that Rouge was essentially offering him a seat.

"To be fair, I did ask about the training and all that, so I don't think you're making it all about you." Not that he was going to press the issue if Rouge wanted to change the subject. Felix was more than happy to talk about himself. "And no, I wasn't training with Dover here strapped across my back. He is my weapon." He slid the guitar around into his lap, a traditional right handed grip keeping it steady. "To not go too deep into exactly how it works, Dover shoots dust and dust projectiles based on how I play. There's physical mechanisms hooked up to the pickups that make it work, along with an onboard computer." He adjusted the pickup switch and small ports opened near the base of the guitar as well as on the headstock. "That's where it all comes out," he said, pointing them out before closing them again. "So, just another day of routine training, honestly. I've got to keep practicing if I want to stay competitive here." Felix was no fighting genius, no master swordsman. He'd made it into Beacon with a lot of hard work, dedication, and practice. He needed to keep applying those things if he wanted to stay.
Rouge Ako

Thank goodness he didn’t ask further or else Rouge would have the seats crumble and bid the student farewell, he wasn’t sure how he knew but Rouge wasn’t ready yet. Even when his apology was countered and Felix reassured him of the fact that he asked the Scarlet Musician the questions of his training, which was true. ”I guess you’re correct.” Then when Felix ‘tested’ out his seat Rouge gave a small and deep throated chuckle, this was usually everyone’s first response to his glass when he offered it as furniture, and in some cases weapons. “You’re welcome, I believe it would’ve been better to sit instead of potentially collapsing and you having to deal with a passed out third year in a training hall. You don’t deserve that kind of trouble yet.” Rouge joked at before leaning back as the stool grew a backrest for him to relax on.

Rouge silently listened to the young boy show off his weapon and instrument, obviously happy and almost innocently joyful about speaking each and every part of it. It was kind of precious to see that excitement about their, well school gear, from a student at any school. So a small smile grew on his face as he watched and listened, a few times looking at the weapon and becoming interested in some of the aspects of it, like the dust firing capabilities. “It sounds like a very impressive weapon, and clearly far to advance for myself. As you can see with what you’re sitting on and what I’ve been training with, I prefer a bit of an... old school approach.”

Then Rouge caught the comment about training and staying competitive which was a true case for a lot of the students who trained to be the better and to stand above. It was certainly a good daily or weekly reminder. “I used to be like that, but don’t forget that you’re not training to be the best by yourself, you have to train to best for others who are apart of your team. Making sure what you do will not upset the balance a team of hunters and huntresses.”

Rouge opened a palm of his hand and formed four small glass pillars with small supports connecting one to another. ”This is how I see it, and it probably is different for you and other but it’s a good way to see another point of view. Now you all start off as the same. Strength and knowledge can be different and most likely are but will not fully upset it. Now what happens if one focuses on it’s own growth instead of the growth of the team.” One pillar began to grow and rise and soon the supports start to shatter and fall apart, leaving the larger pillar standing on its own before it falls over and shatters the rest. “But this examination is for a team and not for individual... so it’s probably not helpful and I’m just speaking to speak... Sometimes I just want to tutor others to help when it’s probably not needed.”
-Rouge Ako

Theme
Felix Satou

Potentially collapsing? The scene in the room did seem to imply that Rouge was maybe just one or two steps from taking an involuntary nap atop a training dummy. Felix shook his head and grinned. Would it really have been so bad to carry this pretty boy to the infirmary? No, he didn't really think it would. Perhaps he should have passed out. His grin broadened at the praise lavished upon Dover. He didn't like to beg for compliments, but he wasn't above it. Having them given so freely was nice, especially from someone with the experience to appreciate it. "Nothing wrong with a little old school," he interjected. "I actually do my best work with people who fight like that." As flashy as his approach sounded, as magnificent and spotlight hogging as he could appear to be, he only ever looked like he was the star of the show in any team he was on.

And it seemed the two of them agreed on the importance of teamwork. Rouge was, perhaps, preaching to the choir, but it was a choir that listened avidly. Any third year student at Beacon had to be a treasure trove of valuable experience! Even listening to someone confirm the things that he thought were important was worth it. He nodded along as Rouge's semblance brought his analogy to life.

"Hey, advice from people who've been around Beacon longer than me isn't something I'm about to just not listen to," Felix said with enthusiasm. "Even if I think about it sorta the same way you do. I'm not really the kind of fighter who wants to go solo anyways. I've always worked better with others than by myself. I, uh, just don't have much of a team to worry about focusing on at the moment. A partner, sure, but a whole team, not so much." He'd always have at least one other person he could count on to work well with. "Besides, if you want to hold up, uh, a heavy stone table or something, all four legs gotta be strong enough to hold the whole thing, right? Hard to have a balanced table if one of the legs can't hold it's own. Just gotta...uh, I'm gonna drop the metaphor 'cuz I feel like it's starting to break down a bit, but I get what you're saying. There's a balance you gotta strike between making sure you yourself are strong and the people you're working with are also strong, and that you're all strong together."

He placed one elbow against the body of his guitar and cupped his chin in one hand. "Just feels like I've always really gotta be pushing myself to get stronger. Some of the people around here are just...so incredible, you know?" He sighed. "There was a fox faunus I saw the other day sparring in class and the look on her face was just different. Like...I don't know how to describe it, but I swear there are people here who've actually had to stare death in the face until it blinks," he was choosing a pretty soft way to say that he was sure there were students among them that had probably killed other living beings before. "And I'm...not like that. I grew up on a farm here in Vale. I think the only life or death fights I've been in have been here at Beacon against Grimm in the forest, but...even that's not all that unsafe, you know? You could die in just about any fight against them, but they're not that strong and we're surrounded by professional huntresses and huntsmen. But some of the people around here have really seen some shit and it feels like I'm always playing catch up."

Felix blinked, his gaze had been wandering over the carnage that surrounded the pair of them in the training room, before he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Not, er, not that I'm complaining or anything. I made it into Beacon Academy, I've gotta have what it takes, right? I didn't really ever expect this to be easy."
Rouge Ako

The musician couldn’t help but give a smile and chuckle with the comment about Rouge being “old school” a term up until now he wouldn’t have described as his fighting techniques. It was almost refreshing with how Felix spoke, such energy and drive as if he stood center stage and Rouge honestly and happily began to wonder what stage light Felix would be under. The first year’s views on teamwork was wonderful, and Rouge couldn’t be more surprised. Many of the first years he has met were mostly self centered and believed that their strength was the one that made the difference. ”I am ecstatic that we see eye to eye, so to speak, on the issue.”

Finally when Felix began to speak about forming a team and currently finding those member are difficult brought a distant and tired look to Rouge’s face. He knew the troubles of finding people very well, remembering how difficult it was and how much he has changed for the better when he finally found them. Though Felix is further along than Rouge was during his first year, finding one partner. “This means you are halfway there. So don’t feel discouraged, you’ll either run, fall, or somehow meet the others soon enough.” A meeting in a library was Rouge’s version, as well as a uniform purchase, and a swimsuit runway show he performed in... maybe his way was just weird.

The third year gave a small shrug with his ending statement and listened once more to Felix’s explanation of teamwork and surprised, well surprised is not the word but Rouge was certainly not expecting someone to quickly see his point of view so easily. He rested against the back piece of his stool, feeling fatigue starting to pull his strings but externally made no indication besides the slight slumping on his frame. “There are many incredible students at this academy. Many who may come to outshine myself, you, or even the current leading student. That look though, the one you described, is one that you’ll wear as well, or possibly not. Who knows.” Rouge held his palm open and watched a glass dagger appear, the color changing in the light and appears to be physically draining Rouge more than the stools and the other creations he has made. Once finished he gave it a few flips before offering it to Felix, his long fingers encircling the sharp blade and the hilt pointing towards the first year.

“This game of catch up... it’ll go away soon enough. You’re a Beacon student, not many will ever get that chance. This won’t fall apart like the others I’ve made, it’ll actually take a lot of work to finally shatter it. So shatter it when you have the time.” It was a first for Rouge, but so was the chance to tutor a first year and possibly watch him grow. He was sure that the student could shatter the dagger whenever he wanted to with his weapon but, “If you shatter it with your hands I’ll be sure to pay you back. It’s an easy task and possibly a bit eye rolling, or very unnecessary... But I feel like it will be a good confidence booster. Hell, my old teammate couldn’t break it with his hands until last year, and he demanded that I take him out for dinner.” Rouge still remembers the huge steak across the table, a smile that was infectious, and a bill that was daunting. He wasn’t sure why Felix, but the kid obviously wanted to grow stronger for his future team, so why not?
-Rouge Ako

Theme
Felix Satou

Felix reached out a hand and took the ethereal dagger, inspecting it closely as he continued to listen to Rouge talk. The look on his face implied it had taken more concentration and effort to put together than his previous works, and it certainly looked different from the chairs they sat on. It felt weighty, real, and for a moment Felix felt a familiar flash of jealousy in his gut that someone else could have a semblance that was so cool. He kept that emotion well under wraps. Everyone was born with different talents, different abilities, different semblances. It was a waste of time to dwell on things he couldn't change. Instead, he chose to believe that Rouge was right. Felix, too, thought that his game of catchup would eventually end. He couldn't guess at how much work it would take to feel that change, but it did feel good to know someone more experienced than him felt the same way.

He grinned back at Rouge. "I...well, thank you, I mean." He glanced back down at the dagger he was holding, spinning it around his thumb once to test it's balance and managing not to drop it. "If it really is that hard to break, I might just hang on to this for a while and see what I've got once I've gotten some actual rest. Gotta feel my best to give my best effort, right?" He tucked the dagger into his belt. "And thanks for saying all that. I like to think that eventually I'll feel all caught up, but man, it sure feels good to hear it from someone else, too." He leaned back slightly on the stool he sat on and breathed out a sigh of relief. Small blue flecks of light, almost imperceptible, popped in and out of existence every few seconds in the air around him.
Rouge Ako

A tired smile came to his face, glad that Felix enjoyed the pep talk and gift. A sigh of relief almost escaped Rouge’s lips and sat still as the boy inspected the new knife, clearly enjoying it before stowing it away in his belt. He stood from his stool and as he did so the seat began to crumble away, leaving a pile of glass shards that soon evaporated into nothing. Rouge decided it was time to clean up so he could still continue using these facilities. ”Sometimes it takes another voice to boost your own.” Was all Rouge said as he walked over to the cleaning gear locker, a slight exhausted shuffle making up most of his walk, and when he finally reached it he pulled out a broom, a dustpan, and an empty black bag.

“Im sure one day you’ll be the better than everyone around you. Every huntsman and huntress gets a shot at being the best, even if it only last a few moments. When you do though, make sure you smile at those you’re saving.” He wasn’t sure why he said that, mainly it came from Elly, his teammate, who told him the same thing after the incident. When Rouge was considering giving up. A yawn escaped his lips and soon the male began to sweep up the shards of wood and rubble left by his swords and practice dummies, occasionally finding some dust bunnies along the way. As he worked he occasionally gave a glance at Felix, trying to think of what else he could say to help the first year. “You’re weapon, do you need an amp to play?” So he decided to let the boy have a chance of playing his instrument, it would make the cleaning process more enjoyable.
-Rouge Ako

Theme
Felix Satou

As Felix watched Rouge's chair disintegrate he got to his feet quickly. He didn't want to suddenly find himself sprawled out on the floor amongst a scattering of glass shards. No need to overtax his aura when he was pretty much done training for the day. It didn't seem likely that Rouge was about to drop him like that, but, reflex could be a tricky thing to shake! Better safe than sorry. Felix' cheeks burned as he rubbed the back of his neck. He really wanted to believe what this guy was telling him, but his more critical half was saying that Rouge barely knew him. They'd talked for only a couple of minutes, what could be gleaned about anyone from such a brief interaction? The words still plucked at his heartstrings as the air around him was speckled with tiny blue sparks from his semblance. He didn't know what to say!

So, when Rouge asked him about his guitar he was happy to have a more direct question to answer. "Actually, I don't. It's got a built in amplifier. Putting it together was a real pain. There's a ton of electronics and moving parts underneath the surface here and it took me a couple of years and a ton of help from some very smart people to get it all to work right." He would be eternally grateful to the teachers at Pharos Academy for being so helpful with his unending requests for assistance. With the tap of a button, the turn of a knob, and a strum of strings a power chord rang out at an appropriate volume for their training room. It was easily heard, but not loud enough to give either of them hearing damage. "It's got a wireless connection to my scroll, too, so if I want to I can play a backing track through the amp while also playing the guitar so I can sound like a one man band. I, uh, write a lot of music, if you weren't sure about that." That was putting it mildly! "Did you want me to play something? Got any genres or requests?"
Rouge Ako

Felix’s passion for his guitar was certainly infectious, as he spoke about all of the mechanics and electronics built into the stringed instrument was overwhelming. A few years to create an instrument that doubled as a weapon was far more difficult than a normal weapon that can change its form to a different one. Then Felix takes it another step and makes his guitar far more interesting when he spoke of the ability to have it play other instruments to sound, as he said it best, like a one man band. Rogue was starting to wish his sword could do that, and when he glanced over at it he didn’t see it play music instead it laid against his own guitar case… musicless. After sweeping the immediate area and creating a large enough pile to be swept up, Rouge went still when Felix asked if he wanted to hear a song.

Soon enough Rouge was chuckling, even as he bent down to sweep the pile into the dustpan and toss it away in the black garbage bag. “You know that was probably the first time I’ve been asked that since coming here. Was always someone asking me to play them a song.” He gave it a few moments as he tidied the room a bit more until he remembered what he wanted to hear. ”Can you play Do I Wanna Know?” One of the first songs Rouge played, when he bought his own electric guitar, in front of a live audience better known as the other customers in the store. It’s calming and yet has a wonderful beat and the guitar melody is something easy to play and makes anyone’s head bop. ”i’ll even do vocals if you don’t know them by heart, and I’m sure by the end of the song most of this should be done.” Rouge gestured to the surrounding room and the broom in his hand.
-Rouge Ako

Theme
  • Information