Darkest Timeline AU [Single]

The tower houses the CCTS for Vale, as well as Staff offices and the Staff lounge.
Jericho Galley
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Sea Green
Semblance Name: Helping Hand
Weapon Name: Drunken Sailors

I don't know when it started. When it split. When the butterfly flapped its wings one two many times or when that time traveler moved that one little rock and changed everything. Is say this because... there has to be a version that's better than this, right?

My name is Jericho Galley. I was a pirate. I've seen death and stolen money and jewels and frightened poor old rich women. But this... oh god...

Its a long story, but I wound up at Beacon Academy. You know, that big school that had a tower reaching up to the sky? It was filled with warriors. Children, sure. But they knew how to fight, and wielded the deadliest weapons imaginable. I couldn't compare and could barely compete with them.

But that all came crashing down with Beacon's tower. We don't know where he came from, or what his limits are. He just waved a hand and the tower came crumbling to the ground. Fire lashed from his fingertips like bullets. Students and Faculty that went up against him... I only watched. I write this so whoever is reading this doesn't try to fight him headon.

They were either turned to ash, into ice sculptures, split into halves... he just waved his hand like he did the tower, and someone would fly apart in two different directions. Or he'd point a finger gun at someone and a thing line of fire would snap like a snake, and they'd just burn to ash from the point of impact. Or frost would gather around someone, and the next moment they were locked in ice, like so much frozen meat.

Some charming smartasses devised a plan, some teachers and students. They begged me to join the fight but I didn't. I was an idiot. They almost did it, too. Really backed him into a corner. He had been slinging Dust and Aura around like they were his personal playthings, they hadn't expected him to draw a gun. Just an ordinary gun. Shot Bartok in the head right before the bat boy could take the guy out for good. Kailyn went mad, turned some rubble into a sandblaster but... I don't know how, he turned it back on her. His Aura broke with the effort though, and the remaining students thought that this was their shot.

But some girl in a red cloak and a mask stepped up, and defended him with fire so hot and so controlled the cement and rock dust turned to glass around them. I watched him get up sometime later. She injected him with some kind of drug and then... he continued along with the girl.

And then there was whoever was in that cloaked airship. Started picking off people who fled with some mounted guns. I barely escaped them, but the things took my right leg and eye as payment. Cheaper than others paid. But now I get an eyepatch and a pegleg, right? Bright side... there is no bright side to this.

After they caused enough chaos Grimm strolled in and mopped up the rest.

Look, just... Beacon has fallen. I don't know why, but I know how. That team is unstoppable, and they have a thing out for Huntsman.
Jericho sings shanties privately to himself in 00FFBF
  • Information