The Whole Circus [Private w/ Grayson & Pico]

This areas in between the various buildings of the Academy. Perfect for relaxing!
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

Beacon Academy... Teaching... Another classroom of students...

Some would be idiots, some would be bright, but one thing they all had in common?

They were the next generation of heroes.

And they'd all be giving him homework to grade.

Copperfield rolled over in bed and groaned at the prospect. But, he reassured himself, that was tomorrow. Today is his last day of freedom... He blinked his eyes open to look at his alarm clock, just to see how late he'd slept in. 8:33am? He felt like he had slept for ages, but oh well.

And as his eyes closed, his brain noticed another detail. Along with the time, it had the date.

He took one long breath in, let it out... And promptly groaned again in despair.

It was today.
Grayson Albus Luminum
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Bioforge
Weapon Name: GoldEye Mark 7

6:00 am:

Grayson awoke with the sound of his scroll making its alarm sound. He turned over and turned the alarm off. With that, Grayson got out of bed and began his usual calisthenics routine he did every morning...

7:08 am:

Grayson finished making breakfast, coffee and scrambled eggs. A simple breakfast, but undoubtedly a healthy one. He figured it would be a good choice of breakfast for the first day of classes...

7:41 am:

Grayson finished showering, towel wrapped at his waist as he shaved his face. He had gotten good with shaving with a straight razor, and he needed a good shave today. After all, you only had one chance for a first impression...

8:03 am:

Grayson perused over his selection of clothes, hilariously consisting of much of the same stuff. He chose one of his newer, cleaner sets and put them on...

8:50 am:

Grayson walked over to the designated classroom, arriving ten minutes early. He opened the door to the classroom, his turquoise eyes scanning the room as he took a step in. He took notice of the occasional nondescript student here and there. Most of the room was still empty though. He took a seat, opting for the end of the middle row of seats.

Feels good to finally be in Beacon, now I can get started on becoming a Huntsman. Once I graduate, the benefits of prestige and power will certainly help things back home... Grayson thought to himself, hoping he could have a quiet career until the right moment...
The most dangerous weapon of today's age is ambition. It brings people to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. For some, both can end up being the same place.

Grayson delivers intel in 00FFFF or C0C0C0

Grayson's EP
Pico Jacobs
Aura Color: Blue
Semblance Name: Mimic
Weapon Name: Chuck and Jack

5:58:
Pico woke up two minutes before his alarm. This situation didn't happen very often, so he waited patiently. Hidden under the blanket, he stared at the alarm clock like a cat ready to jump on a mouse.

"Not yet, not yet, not yet..."

6:00:
As soon as the alarm clock sounded, I immediately hit the button. Jumping out of bed enthusiastically and taking the megaphone in my hands.

"GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBORS!!!"

6:01:
Preventively block the door with a chair and start the morning body stretching.

6:13
After finishing the warm-up, it was time for the combat task. He gathered his entire makeup kit and spent almost half an hour in the shower, not to mention the time spent on makeup. After all, good looks are the basis of every artist.

7:49:
Mentally preparing to put on school uniform. I looked at this boring outfit with disgust for a long time, although it's probably better than what they have at Atlas. The white suit there would blend in too much with the makeup, but a kilt might still work. I only had to apply white paint on the legs, which was new for me.

"I don't like you, you don't like me... Why only Vacuo don't have uniforms?!"

8:00:
Breakfast in the cafeteria! If it weren't for the feeling of being imprisoned by the tacky uniform and the ribbon around the neck. Well, at least the pancakes were very good which made me feel better. Plus, I snuck a few grapes into my pocket for class.

8:59:
A minute before the lesson started, I skidded into the classroom, waving essa with a wide smile.

"Welcome, welcome!"
Professor W B Copperfield
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

8:33am - Groan in despair

8:40am - Wallow in self-pity

8:50am - Get out of bed

8:51am - Drink last night's coffee, still warm from the brewer's heater. Put on a new pot.

8:53am - Check mirror for anything outlandishly bad. Wet down bedhead. Mostly fail. Not enough time to shave. Will do it tonight.

8:55am - Change clothes to fresh ones from unfolded laundry. Gotta do that when he get's back. Put on Coat.

8:57am - Take a mug of the new brew and a copy of the newspaper(the news articles on scrolls are always too clickbait-y) and leave Teacher's Apartments.

9:05am - Five Minutes after class has started, arrive reading the newspaper. A new Dust mine opened by Sound Practices up in Atlas. Great, more Dust for the hoarders. And with the surplus, there wasn't any way they would be lowering their prices, would they? Oh noooo, that would be noble of them. Good news to the bad, however, was that Carrion was uncovering an old mine from before the Great War over near the Island of Vytal. That mean some more C-Grade Dust on the market. It wasn't the best stuff to use in serious situations, but it was fantastic for experimentation. That made him smile.

Copperfield put the newspaper on his desk, took another sip from his mug, looked up, and wiped the smile off his face.

OOC: You guys can RP a few posts back and forth, as Prof C is arriving a bit late.
Grayson Albus Luminum
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Bioforge
Weapon Name: GoldEye Mark 7

Grayson was just starting to appreciate the peace and quiet that came with the nondescript students minding their own business. He took this opportunity to scan the room to determine any possible competition.

A taller fellow, but thin as a rail. He looks so weak, he won't last seven days... Smaller lady, deceptively strong I'd say, I'd estimate she'll make it out alright... Grayson thought as he analyzed some of the fellow students keeping to themselves.

Just when Grayson thought he was going to get enough peace and quiet before class, that idea came crashing down when a... clown walked into the classroom? This classmate certainly had a talent for turning heads as he was in full makeup and speaking loudly to everyone.

Oh, great, just what the doctor ordered... Grayson mused sarcastically as he shot a disapproving look at the literal clown of a student that walked in.

Please don't get close to me... he thought, almost praying that this clown wouldn't make any kind of fuss with him.
The most dangerous weapon of today's age is ambition. It brings people to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. For some, both can end up being the same place.

Grayson delivers intel in 00FFFF or C0C0C0

Grayson's EP
  • Information