Holidate (Private w/ Vera)

This areas in between the various buildings of the Academy. Perfect for relaxing!
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

They walked on in some more silence, admiring the lights. He played the scene over and over in his head. Stopping, turning to her, pulling her to him, maybe stroking her cheek or something, using the scientific method to discover if those lips tasted as sweet as the ripe berries they resembled: Experimentation.

But he couldn't work himself up to do it. It had been so, so long since he had even kissed a woman, let alone hold hands with one. Maybe he should slow himself down. Pushing one's luck wasn't good, right? He'd take the hand holding for now, and if he felt like she was into something more, then he'd act. Yeah, he'd totally act if she gave him a sign. Just needed to look out for that sign.

He squeezed her hand back and kept walking straight. As the one with longer legs and the larger stature, he sort of automatically lead the way. And he had autopiloted to the tram. He had been so caught up in his imagination that he hadn't said or done or noticed anything.

"Oh, hey, uh," He cleared his throat again. Damn thing always having a frog in it. "We can take another lap around the lights, don't have to board now."
Vera Noire
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus: Cat (ears and tail)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Heure De Noire
Weapon Name: Canne de Carabasa and Eclair Noire

"As fun as that sounds, it's a bit cold to be wandering the city all night," Véra pointed out with a blush as she realized what he intended with those words. "This date has been a lot of fun, actually, so.... you can definitely expect there will be another one in the future." As she said that her blush expanded across her face and she looked away, her tail flicking back and forth with excitement. It lasted until about the end of the tram ride back to Beacon before she finally spoke up again. "I.... Um....." She blushed more and stepped in front of him before standing on her toes and reaching up to pull his head down to her level before planting a kiss on his cheek and pulling away. "I had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you..... it's been a long time since I've felt this way about anyone and.... let's try to go on another date again soon..." Her words were punctuated by the doors opening to the docks. "I guess... I'll see you tomorrow? Maybe we can have lunch together....?" she suggested with a wink before she turned and departed the tram, hobbling off towards her quarters with a spring in her step and a swish in her tail. All & all it had been an extremely successful night for both of them!
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

A... another one in the future?! She had looked away when she said it, but he saw her tail swishing excitedly. He stared forward with a dumb-drunk smile, fireworks going off in his head while a little cartoon version of him ran in circles, cheering. He held onto her hand even tighter.

The doors opened and she turned to him. She reached up, pulling him down, her mouth getting closer. Oh here it was, finally! His arms moved to her back to hold her and- She kissed him on the cheek. Well, never in history had he been so let down and so envigorated in his life. It was cute, adorable, a sign of affection and a promise. While he was down there he kissed her back on the cheek quickly. No way she was giving without taking. She pulled away and... Wow. His heart hit his ribs and he felt his stomach twist into knots. "I, um, wow, totally! Lunch, tomorrow, it's another date!"

And with that set he watched her go, skipping and swishing and just gorgeous. He stood there, reveling in finally feeling this way again.

"GET OFF THE TRAM." A voice spoke over the intercom.

"I know that! I'm leaving!" He stomped off the tram so the doors could close and lock. Even so, he couldn't be angry. The night just went too well.
  • Information