APPROVAL REQUEST POLL - Emerile Oddman

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Emerile Oddman [APPROVAL REQUEST]

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
Emerile Oddman
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: Emerald Green
Semblance Name: Q - Authority
Weapon Name: Creo Link

This is a approval request poll for Emerile Oddman: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3764
Vlithra Qing Long
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (White Tiger, stripes and pale skin)
Aura Color: Viridian-Green
Semblance Name: Kinetic Discharge
Weapon Name: Viridian Naraka and Carnassial Talon

Looks good.

And I mean literally. I love the way the profile is written, from it's eloquent descriptions to the little headers within the sections.
Now, the profile is quite long (even for my standarts) which, in my opinion, isn't necessarily a bad thing. But it makes it seem like some of it's contents should be reserved for an extended profile or the post signature once the character is approved. For example the Themes within the Fun Facts Section could easily be put in the signature. Just a minor nitpick.

Considering the things that were discussed in the discord... the semblance only affects objects. But it makes me wonder how it interacts with the equipment of other aura users. I don't suppose it bypasses the aura protection? Some exposition on that interaction and it's incapability to affect living things would have been appreciated.

That said, all in all I'll give it a yes, since most of these things can quickly be worked over pre-or post-approval. Unless of course someone else believes my previous point requires some further discussion, that is.
"Nobody preaching about justice is ever a good guy."
color Code:#008000

Main Theme
Battle Theme
Forrest Waldstein
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Green
Semblance Name: Sylvan Anthem
Weapon Name: Grashalm

I must say, this profile is a banger. Very well constructed and very fleshed out. Emerile seems like she'd be an excellent addition to the site. Emerile deserves a yes from me.
Nature remembers all. Always make sure you give something back to the world when you take from it.

The sylvan theater hears Forrest in #00FF00 or #008000

Forrest's EP
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

Though the profile isnlong, its broken up into sections with headers that make it far easier to read, to understand what I'm reading, and keep reading fatigue away. Very thorough! Love it! Even with the themes, I like. Yes!
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

Votes acquired! This thread will now be locked and archived to Approvals Archive.
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information