Nishiki Showa Makes a Splash!

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Do you approve?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 5
Nishiki Showa
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Nishikigoi Gills and Scales)
Aura Color: White
Semblance Name: Splash
Weapon Name: Rakugaki Ryū

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.

Yes, I am of age.

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.

I have some experience with forum and small group roleplays, but not for very long in either one. I'd say roughly two years' worth altogether, give or take. I'm looking forward to extensive stories with everyone here!

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing.

This was it. The big leagues. More so than any gallery or museum she'd every been to before. The critics and press weren't here, but the sharks were swimming all the same looking for the faintest whiff of crimson dollops to swarm. Was she nervous? HA! She'd tell it straight and she'd tell it true! Of course she was nervous! Every fiber from the tri-tone tips of her head to the shimmering scales on her back were positively tingling as she clopped her way across the cobblestone steps into the next chapter of her future. Who wouldn't feel a rush of emotion facing a new era head-on!? Ok, time to regroup and recenter. Zen. Nothing but still waters. What better way to make a splash than with waters unbothered? After all, this was the start of her time, her era, the Showa Era! Yaaaaa! Beacon wouldn't know what hit them! They'd caught a whopper for this big pond and she was going to show just how big she was!
Last edited by Nishiki Showa on Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bartok Evergreen
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat)
Aura Color: Blood Red
Semblance Name: Bleed and Drink
Weapon Name: Coiled Sting

I don't like fish people.

Except this one, she's cool and I was thinking the entire time that her weapon better be paint related. Wonderful. Cool way to turn her from artist to Huntress, and tie her in with the larger world. I like it. Bartok and her probably knew eachother at Signal, at least of eachother.

I vote yes.
Last edited by Bartok Evergreen on Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ax L Rose
Race: Faunus - Major Mitchell's Cockatoo - Feathers
Aura Color: Electric Blue
Semblance Name: Harmonize
Weapon Name: Electra Heart + Rebel Yell

My vote is yes. I have provided a more thorough feedback over PMs. :)
----------
Crystallize the pain,
Nothing is the same,
Hell is here, and it's here to stay.
Nishiki Showa
Race: Faunus (Nishikigoi Gills and Scales)
Aura Color: White
Semblance Name: Splash
Weapon Name: Rakugaki Ryū

Appreciate the feedback! I've made changes, so hopefully they address what you brought up.
Vlithra Qing Long
Race: Faunus (White Tiger, stripes and pale skin)
Aura Color: Viridian-Green
Semblance Name: Kinetic Discharge
Weapon Name: Viridian Naraka and Carnassial Talon

My vote is an absolute yes.

I love her design and her backstory even more. There is something about her journey from Artist to Beacon Student that is interesting, thrilling and at the same time fun to read. It really makes you look forward to how she develops during her time at Beacon. Her weapons and fighting style also mix very well and her semblance is unique with many different applications that are just fitting to her character.

I honestly can't wait for this energetic little koi to eventually become a dragon.
"Nobody preaching about justice is ever a good guy."
color Code:#008000

Main Theme
Battle Theme
Castor Achromos
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Fanus (snakes eyes)
Aura Color: Red
Semblance Name: Chaotic Psyche
Weapon Name: Molon labe

i'm gonna go with a yes, can't think of any obvious problems and everything seems pretty good.
but just giving a warning ahead expect a lot of fish based puns and insults, from a certain color blind bastard.
Al Ciendra
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

Aaaaaah I finally read through this BEAUTIFUL profile!

I love her, not much else to say!
I think her and Al could get along great and I'm looking forward to see you write her!

So yeah, all the yes!
Al chatters in #FF5500
  • Information