Keid Sharma

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Approval ?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 5
Keid Sharma
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Lantern fish photophores)
Aura Color: Pale orange
Semblance Name: Guiding Stars
Weapon Name: Borealis

18 or older ?
I'm above 18 (Keid isn't, though).

Prior experience ?
I have played tabletop roleplay games on and off for five years, but I never took part in play-by-post RP. Also, English isn't my mother language, so if my writing feels weird at some point, feel free to tell me.

RP Sample ?

As soon as Keid got out of the CCT tower, he let out a tired sigh and stretched his arms wide. That drew a few weird looks from passersby, but it didn't bother him. They were far softer than the looks you got from Atlesian soldiers.

Dealing with Yureyu Dust and Technologies was a tiring experience, and it didn't help that the call with his sponsor was scheduled right after one with Sinople. Of course, he always looked forward to getting news from his family, since Sinople only went to Atlas three or four times a year. But his mentor also delivered news from Waveward's leaders, who were all too eager to remind him of their expectations. He didn't need Yureyu to add more pressure.

"I still got into Beacon... Do they somehow want better than the best academy on Remnant ?", he muttered.
Keid shook his head and looked up at the sky. Seeing the sun high above his head made it seem much closer than when it skirted the horizon back in Solitas. That alone was worth the effort, and it gave him new energy. Lowering his eyes on the gardens, he examined the scattered groups of students. A new life called for new friends, surely. And since he was outlandish, it made sense to find the most extraordinary people first.
Kailyn Keison
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

This mans sounds like an absolute blast to hang out with. 'Yes'.
Bastion Sandstone
Race: Human
Aura Color: Sandy-tan
Semblance Name: True Grit
Weapon Name: Diplomacy

For English being a second language, you're writing is great. I could only see maybe two typos. I'm not exactly sure where his hometown is, but that doesn't matter so much. I think this very Dust based character and his corporate sponsership is interesting and could be funny. I think him and Bastion could get alone well, both from a small community of people and wielding similar weapons, each with different grades of firepower. I vote yes.
Bastion tries to keep the peace in FFBF00
Vlithra Qing Long
Race: Faunus (White Tiger, stripes and pale skin)
Aura Color: Viridian-Green
Semblance Name: Kinetic Discharge
Weapon Name: Viridian Naraka and Carnassial Talon

Certainly yes. Keid is a well thought out and interesting character. Can't wait to see how he will interact with the others.
Fuchsia Iris Ükhel
Race: Faunus (Black Cat, ears and tail)
Aura Color: Purple and pink
Semblance Name: Witch Way
Weapon Name: Orchid

My vote's a yes. Should be a fun guy to see in RP. I also like the outside-the-box Faunus trait idea, definitely neato. And I like that his Semblance works kinda like marking people in a video game, so he could see them behind cover and stuff, that's certainly a creative take on what would otherwise be considered a basic game mechanic or something in media. He'd pair well on a team with other detection-based users or recon-oriented individuals. Honeydew could definitely train that :>
Main themesong:

We used to watch the butterflies / Floating among the raindrops
But time will worry us into the dirt
SheidelII

Keid Sharma's Physical description describes him as having a "long Greek nose". For the purposes of immersion within the setting, references to real-world cultures and terms are to be left out of posts. No other critiques besides that.

This character is in an interesting situation with his personal background along his benefactors playing a role in his motivation. I'm looking forward to seeing this character's story play out. Just that minor fix about his Physical Description and this has my 'Yes' vote.
  • Information