Vlithra Qing Long

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Do you approve?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 5
Vlithra Qing Long
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (White Tiger, stripes and pale skin)
Aura Color: Viridian-Green
Semblance Name: Kinetic Discharge
Weapon Name: Viridian Naraka and Carnassial Talon

Here a little disclaimer: Since this characters profile is considerably larger it will take longer to look it over.

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.

Yes, I am older than 18.

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.

I have roleplayed frequently before and was present on the original site in 2018. While I have done roleplay in DnD and similar throughout the last years, it has been a while since I have done something in terms of collaborative writing.

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing.

A thumping sound in the ears. A heart racing due to heavy excercise. Vlithra's legs are carrying the weigth of her 6'1 tall body forward with each step she takes, trying to catch up to her more than nimble prey. Running only a couple of meters in front of her was a boy in his teenage years, running like his life depends on it through the alleyway he chose to escape to. He weaves aside stacks of barrels and crates alike and Vlithra tried doing the same, with less success. She had to catch up... get him somehow... or else this'll be terrible for both her... and the boy.

After turning the corner and spotting a rather unstable looking stack of barrels up ahead, Vlithra snatches a rock from the ground and winds up her right arm, loosing speed to take aim. Then a crackle of green lightning erupts from her torso, going towards adn around her arm tightly grasping the stone she just picked up. And then with the sound that only a thunderbolt itsself could make, she throws her arm forward, throwing the rocky projectile at the stacks of barrels up ahead. The stone punches a hole into one of the barrels below, setting them loose and letting gravity do it's work.

The boy, startled by the sound of thunder crashing down behind him, doesn't even realize what had happened until the barrels fell in front of his escape path. He crashes right into them, loosing balance and falling to the ground, loosing something from his shaky grasp. A wallet... Vlithra's wallet.

As Vlithra picks up what rightfully belongs to her, she kneels down next to the boy, who was now crying fearing for what was to come from his failed attempt at theft. Vlithra grabs and picks him up by the collar of his damaged shirt, raising him up so his feet may not touch the safety of the floor.

"Why did you steal... from me?", she says to the boy looking him dead in the face all the while he keeps his eyes closed, refusing to make eye contact. He wasn't moving and resisting at all, however she could feel him trembling, like live prey in the grasp of a grimm taijitu.

Moments pass and the entire time she doesn't receive an answer from him. So she sets him down to the ground and reaches inside the wallet he tried to steal. Finding the patch she before hoped to be still in there, she pulls out a generous amount of the lien inside and hands it to the boy. After reluctantly taking the money, being very confused on whats happening, Vlithra immediatly walks past the boy back the way she chased him, only hearing his more than grateful 'Thank you very much' before turning the corner again and spotting him bowing down in the corner of her eye. If he has to resort to stealing from someone like her, then he certainly needs every little bit he can get to keep living. "I hope he keeps on doing that... living that is." she whispered to herself.
Myron Hyles
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Sleeping Spell
Weapon Name: 40 Winks

Well, the mafia has infiltrated Beacon (again), but we already discussed the fact that shadier people are admitted into Beacon.

I like that she embraced her role in the underworld instead of being reluctantly forced into it (though she still had to flee in the end). I like that she wears suits and has a bouncer's dream Semblance, too.

All of her profile is very well described, so you've got my Yes. Maybe you'll want to re-read it because there are a few typos (although they don't impede reading much).
Kailyn Keison
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

You've got my 'yes'. I like the detail in the personality section.
Bastion Sandstone
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Sandy-tan
Semblance Name: True Grit
Weapon Name: Diplomacy

I'll vote yes. I like her criminal past and, although her semblance seems simple, the RP example shows how she can use it in other means.
Citrine Locke
Aura Color: Neon Green
Semblance Name: Glitch
Weapon Name: Ex-Machina and Verenium Strýchnos

I love the thought, effort, and detail that went into this! Vlithra seems like a great character to interact with. You've got a Yes from me :)
"Let's roll out!"
Fuchsia Iris Ükhel
Race: Faunus (Black Cat, ears and tail)
Aura Color: Purple and pink
Semblance Name: Witch Way
Weapon Name: Orchid

I remember Vlithra from the old old site (I was Rain Lazuli, sup tiger?) :P

She was a fun little ball of shyness back then. Good to see her here and glad you've continued to refine this character as she was one of my favorites :>

Definitely looking forward to having my own cat-criminal-turned-good-doer interact with her. Suppose I should go over her profile just to make sure this vote is official and non-biased tho... And, done. Yep, nothing to report, take my yes vote!
Main themesong:

We used to watch the butterflies / Floating among the raindrops
But time will worry us into the dirt
  • Information