Akiko Momiji

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Do you approve?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
Akiko Momiji
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus Fox Ears and Tail
Aura Color: Light Blue
Semblance Name: Kishin Glyph
Weapon Name: Inazuma

1. Yes I am over the age of 18

2. I've been on the roleplay forums since 2014, my first instance being on the original site before some of us branched out into this forum here. Other than that, I've done friend to friend sessions such as DnD and homebrewed roleplay sessions
Last edited by Akiko Momiji on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bastion Sandstone
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Sandy-tan
Semblance Name: True Grit
Weapon Name: Diplomacy

I vote yes, but want to say that Railguns don't normally shoot lightning, they use high powered magnetic fields to throw an object really really really fast. But if the sword can shoot lightning, that's sick.

Also, you should make this thread with a poll (look below when editing, and if not there, you may have to delete this thread and remake it as a poll, not sure).
SheidelII

I'd like a bit of expansion on her Semblance. The general cost it takes to manifest one of her glyphs (such as if it takes only a bit), if she can will them to maintain or if they are set only to stay around for that short time, and if she can cancel them before they expire.
Myron Hyles
Race: Human
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Sleeping Spell
Weapon Name: 40 Winks

Yes from me.
No particular comment, I like it as a whole.
Kailyn Keison
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

I echo Bastion's sentiment: neither railguns nor coilguns (which are also called Gauss rifles) shoot electricity - both of them use strong magnetic fields to YEET projectiles at extreme speeds; railguns use parallel bars of charged material along the bottom of the barrel, and coilguns use coils of charged wire to generate a magnetic field.

A sword that can shoot ball lightning, though? That's dope as hell.

Take my 'yes'.
  • Information