Fuchsia Iris Ükhel

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Vote for my approval?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4
Fuchsia Iris Ükhel
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Black Cat, ears and tail)
Aura Color: Purple and pink
Semblance Name: Witch Way
Weapon Name: Orchid

For the record I'm aware that my character's profile is pretty huge and it might take time for people to look it over so this will remain here until ya'll have a chance to read it :>

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.

Yes, I am over 18.

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.

Lots. I've been doing RP for almost 20 years.

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing.

She'd come to the rooftop to enjoy a cigarette she'd bummed from a kindly crocodile Faunus who lived a few doors down from her, she'd managed to fake a smile long enough to ask for one but had cut the encounter as short as possible. She hadn't really finished processing everything. It wasn't like she wasn't trying though.

Leaning on the railing and looking out over the campus had an effect on her that was all together different than the rest of the day, though, and while she stood there lighting her smoke, she reminded herself of some wise words her better half had once told her. You had to show a little respect to get a little respect, and there was nothing respectful about how she'd acted today. She'd been so caught up in her shitty feelings inside and she'd just wanted to channel them into some healthy form of expression but it had gone wrong and things had gone sour and she'd acted like a stupid child, but it wasn't so simple as to just forgive herself. The sunset earlier today had been lovely. She'd seen it through her dorm window. The winter night had settled in now, though. She'd have loved it here.

"Wish you could see it, Mo," she found herself whispering while she peered out at the distant lights of Vale and the far-away reflection of moonlight on water, and with a dejected sigh she took the first drag of her cigarette, leaning against the railing with a strange mix of nostalgia and sadness inside, though in her emotionally drained state, neither were particularly intense.
Myron Hyles
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Sleeping Spell
Weapon Name: 40 Winks

There's a lot of detail and I find it well-written, especially her story. I'm also a fan of her weapon and the way she fights with it.

For me, there's one important thing that's not mentioned : the cost of Witch Way. Apparently, she uses it a lot, but does she still have to be careful with the projectiles, or can she send waves of Murphy's law dodgeballs at her foes ?
Fuchsia Iris Ükhel

oh, oops, I forgot to include cost! Fixx'd that now
Bastion Sandstone
Race: Human
Aura Color: Sandy-tan
Semblance Name: True Grit
Weapon Name: Diplomacy

I really like the concept! Black Alley Cat with a giant butterfly knife and bad luck semblance, typical of black cats. Very stylish. I vote yes. Also, are we allowing Faunus to have two features now?
Kailyn Keison
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

You've got my 'yes' - Holy Mother of Profile!

I'll admit that I didn't put a tremendous amount of effort into writing anything lengthy for the profile fields (I prefer to let in-character interactions flesh out a character more than writing an essay for their profile), but it's clear that Fuchsia has ja lot of thought behind her, just as Kailyn does.

I've always been a fan of batangas knives - they're one of my favorite exhibition weapons for competition.
Fuchsia Iris Ükhel

To answer your question Bastion, the rules dictate that two-trait Faunus are allowed, specifically because it’s really hard to find art references of characters with just one trait. Thanks, anime
SheidelII

I really like this character. Feels very fleshed out with her Backstory. The Semblance is going to be interesting to see play out in the field, especially with how it can cause trouble for Fuchsia considering its effects.

I vote 'Yes'.
  • Information