Rosé Carmine

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Approval

Yes
100%
Pending Changes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Rosé Carmine
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: Deep Red
Semblance Name: Eternal Heart
Weapon Name: Klinge des Königs

Rosé had found her way down to this unfamiliar park that wasn't here the last time she was in Vale, seated herself upon a bench and began playing her violin. She pulled the bow across the strings of her violin, putting some lovely notes into the air, enjoying the warm sun on her face as she ignored the people passing by. She murmured some lines of an old song to herself as she played. "Here I come, back to places visited long ago..." The sun suddenly stopped shining on Rosé face as someone stood in front of her. She stopped playing, opening her eye and fixing the stranger with a glare.

"Can I help you?" She snapped, upset at having been interrupted. She barely gave the stranger the chance to talk before starting to play her violin again, choosing to ignore the stranger rather than engage in conversation with another faceless stranger who she would forget, like everyone else she has interacted with in her long life.
Melina Caedus
Aura Color: White with Reddish Hue
Semblance Name: Einherjar
Weapon Name: Solemn Vow and Pridwen Mk II

"A-a violin? Out here?" Melina's heart warmed at the sound as she found herself drawn towards the source.

An ageless warrior with a history that shows the hardships and losses they have experienced, having grinded away at their mind over the years as people have come and gone, strangers as well as friends. I like this concept a lot. Unless someone brings up any flaws, I'll say yes.
"Silent whisper." FFFFFF
"Mechanic Voice." 800000
"Sign language." 0000FF

Normal Theme
Battle Theme
Forrest Waldstein
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Green
Semblance Name: Sylvan Anthem
Weapon Name: Grashalm

"A pseudo-immortal warrior that protects the people from Grimm? That reminds me of my great-grandfather... Did they ever write a book about her? If so, I definitely have to read that." Forrest said, his mind racing with possibilities of potential literature surrounding the mysterious person.

-----------------------------------------------------

Rosé is interesting, there's a lot you can work with when she's a nearly immortal wandering warrior. I don't see any glaring flaws, and I like the idea, so it's a yes from me.
Nature remembers all. Always make sure you give something back to the world when you take from it.

The sylvan theater hears Forrest in #00FF00 or #008000

Forrest's EP
Professor Fiona L Caligo
Race: Owl Faunus
Aura Color: Radiant White
Semblance Name: Lux and Void
Weapon Name: Circadian

A literal living legend walking the world, ready to help and teach the new generation?
Sounds pretty cool.

While her actual goals are a bit up in the air, It's nice to have a character that is free to interact with anyone anywhere considering she's a wanderer.

Rose has my yes vote, and therefor enough votes for approval.
This thread will now be locked and move to the archive.
  • Information