Esmerelda Umbra

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Esmerelda is certain she will be approved... Is she correct?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
Esmerelda Umbra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Spider: Silk & Spinneret Glands)
Aura Color: Dark Green
Semblance Name: There and Back Again
Weapon Name: Pandemonium

1. Yes, I am currently 24 years old.

2. Yes, I have been a part of Colors for almost a year by now, and have played tabletop roleplaying games since I finished high school.

3. Esmerelda walked into the spartan, austere interrogation chamber, noticing that the traitor had yet to crack under pressure. She looked over towards her handlers, who seemed to have hit a wall in the interrogation.

"So, no luck?" Esmerelda asked.

"No, ma'am. He's been tight-lipped since the beginning. We aren't getting anywhere with him." said the burly handler.

"I'll make sure he regrets crossing us." Esmerelda replied with a sadistic smirk on her face, looking forward to the results that she already knew. The handlers had to step out as Esmerelda went to work, hearing primal, guttural screams from the traitor and a deluge of expletives from Esmerelda's threats. The traitor revealed everything over the course of five minutes. Esmerelda walked out, her outfit quite bloodstained from the violence that occurred.

"You remember the meeting tonight at 7:00?" asked the slim handler.

"Yep. I'm positive it will go very well." Esmerelda responded confidently.

--------------------------------

Antagonist Type: Chaotic
Claire Buíocán
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: translucent - see Semblance
Semblance Name: Mythmaker
Weapon Name: Síofra

"What is your assessment?" Claire asked the assembled Family members.

"She's the daughter of Lucien Umbra and the sister of the current head of Dark Omen," the Kuo Kuana branch head began. "Her apparent goal is to establish a branch in Vale."

"Should we allow her to proceed?" asked the main Vacuo branch leader.

Claire laughed. "She's not in Vacuo, Relius. We don't own the streets of Vale any more than she would if she succeeds. Besides - Orpheus has kept the peace in his operations in Menagerie. There is no reason to suspect that she won't do the same."

"I can arrange a meeting with Master Umbra if you wish," Kayden offered.

"No need," Claire shook her head. "I think I'll pay young Esmerelda a visit instead."
Claire moralizes in bolded 000000.
Claire's Semblance speaks to her in 757575.

You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Kinto Boreas
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Dark Grey
Semblance Name: None
Weapon Name: Annihilation Atelier and Gadget Gallery

Kinto sighs as he leans back in his chair.
"As if things weren't complicated enough, now the Umbra have to lay their claim on Vale, as if the seiryu and the restitution and weren't enough already."
He pinches the bridge of his nose as he takes a deep breath and shakes his head.
"Regardless, things have gotten more interesting, I can't wait to see what the umbra hotshot brings to the playing field..."

Esmeralda gets a resounding yes from me, between all these schemers and psychopaths having someone that just gets stuff done by bashing some heads is real refreshing.
Kinto schemes in #E5E4E2
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

Copperfield lifted his eyebrow at the report from Wednesday. "Hey, this is... a Dead Omen tag." He flicked his eyes back up at the one-eyed woman. She didn't say more, just gestured back to the photograph. He took another look. The sign, brick wall, paved street in the corner...

Brick building. Paved street. Dead Omen were supposed to be in Managerie. They built more with wood and paper screens, and their roads tended to include more cobblestone and dirt than asphalt. "This... is here in town." He guessed. Wednesday nodded.

Copperfield leaned his head back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling and groaned. "Madam Umbra's heir has stepped up then. And he's ambitious. Oh don't give me that look, Weds. I only helped the woman live a little longer, I didn't help the criminal empire grow or anything. Oma-, no, what was his name...?" He wondered aloud. "Or... Orpheus? I guess he's in town, huh? And you want me to do something about it? I dealt with them a few times, but we weren't chums."

Wednesday shook her head. "Esmeralda."

His eyebrows rose. He connected dots and facts. "Oh. Little Es in town. Orpheus couldn't give up his seat of power or it'd be taken. Right... this is a branch, ran by the twin. And in my town, once again. Crap..."
Colors of Remnant
Admin
Gender Identity: NA
Race: NA
Aura Color: NA
Semblance Name: NA
Weapon Name: NA

This character has received the required amount of "Yes" votes, and is thus Approved.
  • Information