Pericles Herodotus Ozymandias Approval?

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Approval for Pericles?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Pericles Herodotus Ozymandias
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus: Lion's Mane
Aura Color: Constellation Blue
Semblance Name: Pharoahs Endevour
Weapon Name: King of Kings

1. Yes, I'm over the age of 18.
2. I have 7 years experience of collaborative writing and role play as a DM for D&D 5e and Pokeymanz TTRPG.
3. I'd like to preface this sample by saying that this is not Pericles' normal behavior, but rather at a point of very high tension and possibly a climax of one of his arcs:
"STOP IT! Stop saying that! Stop saying that I'm delusional! Stop saying that I think I'm more important than I am, I am IMPORTANT!" Pericles pants heavily as he glares and snarls out like a caged animal. His stance and tone are far from his regular dignified and eloquent self. He is a wild animal, and he has been backed into a corner. He reaches instinctively for his weapon, in order to brandish it as some last line of defense against the onslaught in his mind, as parts of his psyche tell him that the person before him is right, that he isn't important. However, his hand grasps at nothing, and he remembers how he had tossed his weapon away from himself earlier in a fit of guilt and despair, he shakes his head and keeps talking, shouting at them, "How could I not be important?! I have to be! It's why I exist! My parents love their museum, their research, but they still had me! They're always so busy with their jobs, with each other, with their friends, with... with... other people... people other than me... But! They still had me, so I have to be important, and if I'm important, then I've made them proud, and if they're proud of me, then they love me! I'll be great, like all my ancestors that came before me, and then they'll be proud, because I'll be important, because I AM IMPORTANT!"
Ela Motley
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: Light Blue
Semblance Name: Dust Eater Frozen Mountain
Weapon Name: Lovetap

"Well, Pericles is quite an individual, driven by a very noble goal, research and the past is after all what our world is built upon. I'd be happy to compare notes at some point."

Pericles is a very interesting character for sure, with a big goal like his he's already set for some interesting inetractions with the nerdier side of the cast.
A noble leader like figure has also been sorely missing from this site so for that alone he's a welcome addition.
While his weapon isn't the most original, his semblance, chariot and the way he uses all three plus his mind to fight make more than up for it.

Pericles more than earns his positive vote, welcome to the site.
Ela converses in 00FFFF
Nero Zine
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus Snake
Aura Color: Dark Blue
Semblance Name: Affinity Change
Weapon Name: Caduceus

looks cool and poor guy has been waiting for too long, and his semblance remind me of FMA
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Race: Human
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

Voting verified! Please claim this character in the Discord's #Who is Who? chat and the account will be approved for roleplay. In the meantime, this thread will be moved to the Approval Archives.
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information