Professor Simab Zibaq

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Who wants to pass the lizard man's classes?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4
Professor Simab Zibaq
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Lizard: Nictitating Membrane)
Aura Color: Gray
Semblance Name: Mercurial Flux
Weapon Name: Sandsplitter

1. Yes, I am 24 years old.

2. Yes, I've been playing TTRPGs since 2017 and have collaborative writing experience from writing Forrest and Grayson.

3. A very tall, dark man smelling faintly of incense walked into the classroom as the bell rang to signify the start of this class period. Grabbing a piece of chalk, he wrote on the board in beautiful flowing script: Professor Simab Zibaq. After carefully placing the chalk down, he turned around to face the students that were present. He straightened his back and stood

"Good morning, students. I am your professor, Simab Zibaq. I will be teaching Weapon Crafting and Upkeep." he spoke, rolling or trilling his r's in his native accent. His voice was a deep baritone that practically flowed across the room at an appropriate volume heard by all. The man blinked before continuing, displaying his Faunus trait, the nictitating membrane found on many reptiles. Although the class seemed a bit unnerved by how inhumanly his eyes blinked, the professor seemed unfazed by their reaction.

"Rule number one of Weapon Crafting and Upkeep: You take care of your weapons, and they will take care of you. If I see so much as a speck of rust on your weapons, you will regret it. Rule number two: Prepare to get your hands dirty, as this is a very hands-on class. I would prefer that you take notes on something non-flammable. It's best you don't find out what happens when you mix paper and the temperature of molten metal. Follow these rules, and you'll achieve nothing but greatness!" Professor Zibaq proclaimed.

"Now, without further ado, let's get to the basics..." he continued, placing several weapon maintenance tools on the table in front of him.

"Now, I assume all of you are familiar with these basic tools?" Professor Zibaq inquired. His question was met only with silence and confused looks.

Of course, they stuck me with all the simpletons... This is going to be a long semester... Professor Zibaq mused, sighing in disappointment before continuing on with the lesson.
Professor W B Copperfield
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

-A fully fleshed out Semblance...... Check
-A Backstory that incorporates at least what Academy they went to and their life as a Huntsman before becoming a teacher.... Check enough. Not a lot of his adventures, but it's simple enough to say that he simply did what other Huntsman did.
-An Area of Expertise in battle.......Check
-Specific Classes that they teach...... Check
-How they view/teach/treat students.....Check
-Why they are teaching instead of doing anything else......Check
-At least 30 years old......Check

All good to me! Welcome to the Teacher's Lounge Simba! I mean, Simab!
Ethan Sagol
Aura Color: Lavender
Semblance Name: Moment to Moment
Weapon Name: Kotev Cherev

I'd run through the checklist, but Tabby's already done that.

No complaints here, let's go!
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

Tabby already mentioned most things to look out for so I won't parrot him here.

Simab sounds a much needed touch up to our cast of teachers, a hands on approach, someone that love his work and also a Vacuan!
I already got plenty of ideas I'd love to write about, Lin and him nerding about weapons, Ela and him talking about Vacou and lotsa other fun stuff.

Aka, a resounding yes!
Al chatters in #FF5500
Professor Honeydew Monarch
Gender Identity: Female
Aura Color: Seafoam Green
Semblance Name: Omnipresence
Weapon Name: The Kingkiller

Sorry for any wait you've had to deal with! J'approved. Happy Hunting.
Main themesong:

And this is how it moves / Faster and faster now it goes
It might stop when we're finally dead

Extended Profile Link: Boop
  • Information