Approval: Ahia and Orochi intend to sow chaos.

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Approval?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
Ahia Seiryú
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Tiger, Stripes & Fangs)
Aura Color: Red with a tinge of Gold
Semblance Name: Eight Heads of Orochi
Weapon Name: Golohab + Ruhfrieden and Ashura

Ahia Seiryú of the Seiryú-Family has plans for the place her dearest daughter has chosen for exile. And to make sure her direct involvement in Vale is masked as much as possible she'll be taking the form of an Alter-Ego going by the name Orochi. A former huntress that has seemingly grown resentful of Huntsman Institutions like Beacon and is on her own personal warpath against Beacon and it's Huntsman (in Training), not disclosing as to why she does so. The underworld just knows she's here to sew chaos and is very appreciative of any criminal organization out there looking to hire her services, no matter if she is just muscle or part of some heist.

Ahia, as the Leader of the crime family, will most likely rarely make an appearance. However given her organizations slim presence in Vale, she'll be available for "petition" for any criminals seeking someone to back-up their endeavours, given that their agendas align of course.

Once approved, a future Entry to the Encyclopedia concerning the Seiryú-Family and it's business will follow, however I reckon that I will first have to make a few adjustments based on all of your feedback. I'm mostly concerned with the length of the profile at the moment, but if there are any other things I should mention that I may have missed out on, feel free to tell.
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

Copperfield is an absolute idiot where women are concerend. Curvy Mob Bosses not excluded.

Love her Semblance, very fitting and very dangerous, as befitting her station and mastermind-esk techniques. Like her motivations and current cover in Vale. And a built-in reason to cooperate with other villains. Very much yes.
Chain Dupp
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Edge of Tomorrow
Weapon Name: Blade of Today

Ooh, a one-woman army! I like her Semblance, it's very fun.

I also really like her willingness to work with other Antagonists rather than start beef (though a good, old-fashioned turf war could be a fun event).

'Yes'.
Chain doesn't brood in 8d918d.

You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

All for Crime Mom to join the site!
The profile is simply awesome, love me an unpredictable and dangerous leader with powers and skill to back it up.
Bit of a shame you didn't go into her and Vlithra's relationship a bit more, but guess we'll see some of that written at some point?

Anyway, all the yes!
Al chatters in #FF5500
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

Ahia Seiryú is approved for roleplay! This thread will now be archived and locked.
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information