Grayson Albus Luminum

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Approved?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Grayson Albus Luminum
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Bioforge
Weapon Name: GoldEye Mark 7

1. Yes, I will be turning 24 on July 21st.

2. Yes, I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, plus a few months of collaborative writing experience since I made Forrest.

3. Grayson had been walking down the streets of Vale for some time now. Having studied and analyzed the map of the city, he was getting used to walking around by now. He paused as he passed by a high end clothing store chock full of expensive suits, luxury watches, and other accessories. Grayson had to restrain himself from going in to buy something, for his errands came first.

Perhaps another time, then. I can return to this once my errands are done... Grayson considered as he kept walking down the street, adjusting his gloves as he went along. He needed the money he had to finish the errands for Denver, after all. It would do him no good to spend borrowed money on frivolous things for himself.
Professor W B Copperfield
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

Yooooooo Grayson is sick. Love this kid. Could already see him and Bartok get along with fashion, and also Grayson getting mad at Copperfield's lack of decorum.
Castor Achromos
Race: Fanus (snakes eyes)
Aura Color: Red
Semblance Name: Chaotic Psyche
Weapon Name: Molon labe

Everything I read through looks great, can already feel him and Castor could have interesting interactions due to their upbringings and personalities. So I'm going with yes
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

And with that, Grayson Albus Luminum has heen approved for roleplay! This thread will be moved to Approval Archives where you can view it at anytime. Please claim the character on the discord server at #Who is Who? in order to receive the permissions on the account to begin posting!
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information