Midnight White

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.
Midnight White
Gender Identity: She/Her
Race: Human
Aura Color: white
Semblance Name: Only up
Weapon Name: Glisten

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.

I am over 18 by more than a handful of years.

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.

I’ve been roleplaying online since 2011. I became popular on an indi-SCP roleplaying forum and I’ve been chasing that high ever since.

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing.

Midnight hated going through the city but it was a necessary evil this time. This overcast day was special for her. She was finally leaving the nest and going to Beacon Academy! But right now it felt like a normal trip on an overcrowded airship to the center of the city. As she watched the clouds pass by the window of the airship, she thought back to her family and Aoi’s parting words to her. They said the normal stuff about being safe and studying hard. But they Aoi said something kind of ominous when she leaned in to hug her. “Know who to trust.” She wondered what she meant by that…
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

Midnight is an excellent new addition to our rooster, a prim and proper student among our mostly rough and tumble student body is a nice sight.
Her semblance is very versatile yet a bit plane on its own, but the many synergies it has with dust you already mentioned make it interesting to think about.

Her weapon as well, I'm a sucker for glaives and the atlesian design is really pleasant.
While the picture you provided makes me think that the rifle is a sniper rifle ? Not sure, though, would be great if you specified its capabilities just a bit.
The dust glove is also a nice touch, just offering a bit more practically than the cartridges other students commonly carry around.

Any other grievances I had with the profile have already been mentioned by in discord and addressed by you, so Midnight gets a yes from me.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Race: Human
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

I approve of Midnight White! She's had an interesting upbringing with Dust weaving that pulled her into the fashion world, even if it was a little toe dip. It gives off the same feeling as an embarrassing childhood memory that haunts her to this day, more so since it was immortalized in a magazine and there are people that can recognize her.

Most of my critiques can be found in the thread you made for her on the Discord.

With that, I will be moving her submission into Approval Archives. As soon as you claim her in the Discord's "Who is Who?" chat, you can begin roleplaying with her!
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information