Vert Yule (Resubmission)

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.
Vert Yule
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: Mint Green
Semblance Name: Manifest
Weapon Name: Aurora Ensemble

(Original submission)
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=104

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.

-I am above 18 years of age. (and always double check to make sure to keep my comments tailored to age-appropriate crowd)

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.

- I started roleplaying when I was probably between eight and ten or so, with a 2nd edition D&D Ravenloft campaign, though I had been writing creatively for years before that.

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing.

viewtopic.php?p=1100#p1100
(Just linking the first rp post because I still am fond of how it turned out back then)
#00FFBF
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

I don't see why this character was in need of resubmission, Vert still holds up perfectly.
The semblance is super cool, I love the creative freedom a moldable aura brings with it.
In combination with her suit as a weapon, Vert makes for a fascinating combatant, considering that besides her, we really don't have a caster type character in the student body.

Vert passes easily in my eyes, glad to have her back in our mold.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Race: Human
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

You have my approval! Vert Yule is rock solid from the profile, so I see no reason to keep you waiting.

This submission will be moved to Approval Archives and once you claim her in the Discord channel: "Who is Who?" (if you have not already), you can begin roleplaying with her!
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information