Serenity Sandstalker

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Approved?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Serenity Sandstalker
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus; chameleon: color-altering skin and a tail
Aura Color: Lavender
Semblance Name: Once Bitten - Twice the Pain
Weapon Name: Perilous Tempo

Never tried to make a Semblance like this, please don't murder me!

I am 22 years old and have been RPing in some capacity for almost 11 years and tend to be on the descriptive side, it depends entirely on the material I'm provided though.

Serenity stretched out on her bed, the sun shining on her face making her drowsy- until a very important fact wormed it's way into her mind. Her bed is soft and her roommates almost always have the curtains drawn. One bright orange eye blinked open to see grass and rocks, branches swaying in the slight breeze. She had fallen asleep on the rock again. Her rock. She had found it two days after arriving at Beacon and claimed it as her own, not that she had to fight for it. The sun shining on her was evening light, the sun well on its descent, and she grudgingly began to put the horrible contraptions called shoes on her feet so she could make her way in to eat. As she trudged through the courtyard, she thanked the sun for it being a weekend, otherwise she'd have missed almost all of her classes. Perhaps she should invest in an alarm? By the time she had reached the cafeteria, Serenity was fully awake and she reunited herself with her classmates.
Juniper Azurine
Gender Identity: Demifemale (she/they)
Race: Faunus (Lizard; Horns)
Aura Color: Dark turquoise
Semblance Name: Web
Weapon Name: Atlantis

I absolutely love this concept! Serenity seems like a great character who'll be fun to rp with, I've even got a fellow prankster who would love to team up as agents of chaos :)

Before I vote yes, however, I'd love to hear some more about her poisons. Maybe I just missed this in Serenity's bio, but I'm a bit confused on what exactly the poisons are For (why does she Have the poisons? what is their purpose?), and how she's actually administering them. If they're kept in vials, how does she use them in combat? I imagine it would be hard to get an opponent to drink one lollol, does she use blow darts or something? I'm also wondering what the effects of the poisons are? Are they fatal? Do they cause paralysis? Muscle spasms? Nausea? Respiratory failure? How fast do the effects set in and how long do they last? Does she have more than one type of poison? Etc.

Other than the poisons, I absolutely love Serenity and will be happy to give her an approval vote once I know more about the poisons :)
𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”°π”±π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”’,
π”žπ”± π”ͺ𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔑 π”Ÿπ”’π”‘π”―π”¬π”¬π”ͺ

β™«
the multicolored text/dialogue is me
keeping track of stuff, you can just ignore
it if you want, though if you're curious I'd
be more than happy to explain
the closest thing June has to an ep right
now is linked in the personality section
of her bio
Serenity Sandstalker

I'm so sorry! I got so carried away making the weapons I forgot to mention that part. And the poisons are indeed in the bio, but only mentioned briefly. I added them to the Weapon and Other Gear sections respectively.

I look forward to getting to RP!
Kailyn Keison
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

Another prankster Faunus? EXcellent. I look forward to introducing Kailyn to her newest partner in crime.

That's a Yes from me, fam.
Kailyn's speech color is 99ff00.
Her theme song is a banger.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Serenity Sandstalker

"Keison" post_id=3794 time=1681308508 user_id=3555]
Another prankster Faunus? EXcellent. I look forward to introducing Kailyn to her newest partner in crime.

That's a Yes from me, fam.
Bet. Thank you!
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Race: Human
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: HliΓ°skjΓ‘lf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and ValfΓΆΓ°r

Serenity Sandstalker has received enough votes to be approved for roleplay! Following this post, the thread will be locked and moved to Approval Archives.
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information