Ax L Rose 2: Electric Boogaloo

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Ax.

Yes.
No votes
VERY yes.
100%
Idk bro.
No votes

Total votes: 3
Ax L Rose
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus - Major Mitchell's Cockatoo - Feathers
Aura Color: Electric Blue
Semblance Name: Harmonize
Weapon Name: Electra Heart + Rebel Yell

Past Experience: 15+ years in games, tabletops, forums, MMOs.

RP Sample: search.php?author_id=3574&sr=posts

OOC: I've reworked the character a little bit, since my writing skills have matured a little since I last did this, but she's still mostly the same. Some old scenes she was involved in are no longer appropriate for this continuity of my character, though others can probably stay. As a result of the changes, I thought it was kind of an unfair circumventing of this community's approval system to simply bring her back like she hasn't changed, when she actually has changed.

This version of Ax is notable for being a graduate of Beacon. This is mostly my explanation for where Ax has been all this time, and why some characters might recognize or remember her, if they choose to.

Discord: Type#2609
----------
Crystallize the pain,
Nothing is the same,
Hell is here, and it's here to stay.
Fuchsia Iris Ükhel
Race: Faunus (Black Cat, ears and tail)
Aura Color: Purple and pink
Semblance Name: Witch Way
Weapon Name: Orchid

Given I was following along as you revamped/recreated this profile, I'll throw my two cents in. (And my yes vote)

Obviously I am completely biased, and I love Ax. However, I know her pretty intricately by now and can say that her profile has all the hallmarks of a working Huntress. Motivation for joining an Academy, a will to protect/help people, and a drive to have accomplished a lot at Beacon and eventually graduated.

The changes to her Semblance are welcome, of course, because the addition of the 'beat' makes it easier to understand exactly why it allows her to do the things it does, such as synchronizing her allies nearby so they can coordinate attacks more easily.

I also enjoy the inclusion of the Rebel Yell here, because a super hyped up shotgun death machine is always a great thing for a Huntress to have.

I'm also interested to eventually learn what happened to team PANC. A curious mystery. We shall see what the future holds.
Main themesong:

We used to watch the butterflies / Floating among the raindrops
But time will worry us into the dirt
Lios Cecilio
Race: Faunus (Cat Ears and Tail)
Aura Color: Gray with a Dark Red hue
Semblance Name: Mea Umbra
Weapon Name: Riko

Shoves the yes button as much as possible.

I think this is the first time I've actually gotten to properly read Ax's profile so I can't actually JUDGE it as a Revamp and more only judge it on what I read on its own merits, which is to say I enjoyed it a great deal! So Obviously it gets a yes from my end of things. :D
Al Ciendra
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

Loving the newly updated Ax!

Especially her evolved semblance, it was really cool before, but it felt just a bit limited in its usability when it came to combat, but now it still has the cool emotion reading aspect and a very interesting application for combat, seeing as this would allow Ax to coordinate herself with anyone that lets her do so.

I'm happy to see Ax join us again, rock on!
Al chatters in #FF5500
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Race: Human
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

With that, Ax has been approved for roleplay! This thread will now be moved to the Approval Archives.

Welcome back!
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
  • Information