Pico Jacobs

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

are we starting the show?

YES!
No votes
No...
No votes

Total votes: 0
Pico Jacobs
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Blue
Semblance Name: Mimic
Weapon Name: Chuck and Jack

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.

• Yes, 23 to be exact this year

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.
ues I have been rping off and no roleplay and ttrpg for over ten years

• I've been writing RP for 6/7 years, unfortunately sometimes I have days when I can't write back because of work and this is my first RP in English so there may be spelling errors :?

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing.
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

There are a few grammatical issues with Pico's profile, you still go back and forth on using she or he and what perspective you use to explain his profile, I think the commentary you put in ( ) is a bit unnecessary, which makes his profile a bit hard to read, but I could still understand it well enough and as such these issues do not warrant a no, though I would still very much appreciate if you tried to improve the grammar a little.

Also, please provide better links to your character's appearance and that of his weapons, I don't want to search through a discord channel to look at them, use something like Imgur or another cloud service, please.

Besides those issues, Pico seems like a fun character to have around, a nice new addition to our site to stir up some mischief and bring a smile to some of our grumpy members.
His weapon combination is also quite nice, but I do have to ask what happens to the built-in guns when the blades combine into a spear, can he still shoot them ?
A mimicry semblance is also a fun idea, that will surely make for some fun chaos.

Until the grammar and link errors as well as my question is addressed in Pico's profile, I will hold out on voting, but once you do that Pico will get a yes from me.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Nocte Fabri
Race: Faunus (Wolf Ears)
Aura Color: Gunmetal Grey - 818589
Semblance Name: Chainstrike
Weapon Name: Unkindness

I'll hold off on voting for now, for the reasons stated above, but I wanted to share a few pointers too.

• "Grimm" should be capitalised
• "Grimm" is the singular, as well as the plural, form. It's like "sheep -" you don't need to add an s to the end of it.
• Rather than link to the channel an image is in, or the Google search result, you should link to the image directly. You can do this by right-clicking and selecting "open image in new tab" for Google, and clicking "view original" for Discord.
Azoireda Ikteris
Race: Human
Aura Color: Bright Yellow
Semblance Name: Dilatorius
Weapon Name: Aspiration and Judgment

As the master of the short profile, I have no issues with the length of Pico's profile, though I do encourage you to write an Extended Profile once you're approved.

I only have two things I'd like to see before I'll give you the stamp of approval: please amend all pronoun references to Pico to say 'he', and please describe the function of his weapon's spear form in more detail: can the firearms still be utilized for ranged combat in this form?
Az talks in "ffcc00".
Her theme song is poignant.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
  • Information