Vesper Chase

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Do you approve of this character

Yes
100%
No
No votes
No vote
No votes

Total votes: 2
Vesper Chase
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: Light grey
Semblance Name: Hunters Mark
Weapon Name: Blackout and Last Dance

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.
Yes, I'm 21!

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.
I've roleplayed on and off for about 8 years, started with chat-based RP on pokémon showdown, then when Volume 2 of RWBY was released I joined a forum based RP site (much like this one). Alongside online RP I've also been doing things like D&D (both as a DM and PC).
Lauren Voltaire
Race: Human
Aura Color: Dandelion
Semblance Name: Electromotivation
Weapon Name: Wings of Steel

As I was reading through this profile I kept thinking 'this girl could be Lauren's best friend, Lauren would get Vesper out of her shell and Vesper would keep Lauren from injuring herself', 'she and Kailyn would make a really strong pair', and 'she and Az could be wallflowers together'.

And then I got to the 'fun facts' and I spat out my soda XD

Take my 'Yes' vote, I want Vesper to meet my gals! And my guys, but first the gals!
Lauren's puns appear in 87ceeb.
Her theme song's poppin'.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Al Ciendra
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

A tinkerer like Vespers is always a welcome addition to this site.
Her having a concise and well written profile is also always nice to see.
Even though she's a bit anti-social, I can see her fitting in with our current group, may that be with Lauren or some other characters.

The only issue, which won't change my vote from a yes, is that I'd like to see an explanation as to how her semblance attracts bullets, at least that's how I understood its usage, when most bullets are made of lead, a non-magnetic material.

Either way, it's a yes from me.
Al chatters in #FF5500
  • Information