Itsumi

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Ye or Ne.

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
Lios Cecilio
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Cat Ears and Tail)
Aura Color: Gray with a Dark Red hue
Semblance Name: Mea Umbra
Weapon Name: Riko

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.
I'm Twenty Six.
2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.
Close to 16+ years of it.
Some Notes before reading.
I generally do not like using this as an excuse for anything let alone in regards to my own writing, however I find its better to put a forewarning in regards to it to give a better picture. I have dyslexia along with Autism and thus while I make every attempt to write to the best of my ability, I frankly will have trouble with the nuances from time to time I apologize if this makes the profile hard to read in anyway.

Besides that I welcome pretty much any criticism in regards to the profile itself, I spent a couple of months working on this and deciding how I wanted to let it play out.

Before the question is brought up, yes I have submitted here before but I never roleplayed with the character due to some insecurties and also trouble unrelated to this site that ended up taking my attention away, I decided to drop said character in favor of this.

My Discord if you wish to get into contact with me privately: Dishface#9339
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

I like the profile! Itsumi seems like a genuine and cool girl, if not a bit edgy. But nothing wrong with a little edge! I vote yes!
Lios Cecilio

Professor W B Copperfield wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:58 am
I like the profile! Itsumi seems like a genuine and cool girl, if not a bit edgy. But nothing wrong with a little edge! I vote yes!
:D
Castor Achromos
Race: Fanus (snakes eyes)
Aura Color: Red
Semblance Name: Chaotic Psyche
Weapon Name: Molon labe

Finally got a chance to go through everything, did not expect a gunbreaker with reaper stand powers, though given i also play ff 14 i guess i shouldn't be surprised. Overall i say i like it, though i am assume with a semblance like hers, Grimm would be a frequent problem when traveling.

in the end i'll go with yes.
Lios Cecilio

Castor Achromos wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:17 pm
Finally got a chance to go through everything, did not expect a gunbreaker with reaper stand powers, though given i also play ff 14 i guess i shouldn't be surprised. Overall i say i like it, though i am assume with a semblance like hers, Grimm would be a frequent problem when traveling.

If making use of the Semblance yep but considering it'd be used to Fight Grimm to begin with? That issue didn't seem big enough to highlight.
Chain Dupp
Race: Human
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Edge of Tomorrow
Weapon Name: Blade of Today

Do you by any chance use dictation software? I only ask because your profile reads more stream-of-consciousness than most, and the punctuation is a bit all over the place.

You've got a solid concept here. I wonder what kind of adventures she'll get into?

It's a 'Yes' from me.
Chain doesn't brood in 8d918d.

You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Lios Cecilio

Chain Dupp wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 9:54 pm
Do you by any chance use dictation software? I only ask because your profile reads more stream-of-consciousness than most, and the punctuation is a bit all over the place.

You've got a solid concept here. I wonder what kind of adventures she'll get into?

It's a 'Yes' from me.
Just in case it was missed, but to answer the question no I don't.
I have dyslexia along with Autism and thus while I make every attempt to write to the best of my ability, I frankly will have trouble with the nuances from time to time I apologize if this makes the profile hard to read in anyway.
Castor Achromos
Race: Fanus (snakes eyes)
Aura Color: Red
Semblance Name: Chaotic Psyche
Weapon Name: Molon labe

Itsumi wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 5:33 pm
Castor Achromos wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:17 pm

If making use of the Semblance yep but considering it'd be used to Fight Grimm to begin with? That issue didn't seem big enough to highlight.

fair enough, though I feel it can lead to a case of biting more than you can chew depending on the situation. If nothing else it can lead to interesting situations.
  • Information