Hyacinth Bordeaux

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

approval poll

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 2
Hyacinth Bordeaux
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Snow Leopard; Tail)
Aura Color: Neon purple
Semblance Name: Melomania
Weapon Name: Aria Major

my answers to the three optional questions have not changed since last time haha
Bartok Evergreen
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat)
Aura Color: Blood Red
Semblance Name: Bleed and Drink
Weapon Name: Coiled Sting

Very well written, and Ax has a competitor for the "ax-guitar wielding ex-performer" spot. I like her. Man, so much dust machinery packed into such a small device. And then room for bullets. Astounding. Yes from me.
Rouge Ako
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Scarlet
Semblance Name: Mosaic Maestro
Weapon Name: Abismo Escarlata

A very well made character with lots of interesting aspects about her, and also gotta love when another music player joins the group and potentially grows the band. I’m a fan of her imitations of a snow leopard and how well rounded you made her strengths and weaknesses, keeping a clear distances of a Mary Sue character. Her semblance is very interesting and having the dependency on the songs and how it affects her BPMs brings a lot of attention to what kind of combinations and if another music player could inadvertently affect her. Also love the idea of the track sickness and how sudden changes can be negative. I can’t wait to see how she is in actual Roleplay!

So in the end, it’s a yes from me.
”Pieces of music can never die, they live forever in the ears of those who’ve musician’s played for.”
-Rouge Ako

Theme
  • Information