Asterion Khryseos

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

All in favour, say "aye." Those opposed, say "no."

Aye
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Asterion Khryseos
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Bull Horns)
Aura Color: Gold - CFB53B
Semblance Name: Dynamo
Weapon Name: Lustrous Chimera

1. Are you 18 or older?
Older.

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay?
Roughly ten years of post-by-post and rapid fire RP.

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample
The sound of ringing steel bellowed out into the forest's still air as Aster guarded against a Grimm's savage blow. He pushed against it, forcing the beast backwards inch by inch, until he could finally loosen its grip and create an opening. It swung at Aster again - but he was ready, and quicker too. Glinting steel cut through the air, and the axe buried itself into the creature's stygian flesh, cleaving deep before Aster pulled Chimera from his foe. The Grimm screamed in pain, its eyes glancing briefly at the wound, before focussing in on him once more. For just a moment, the two locked gazes, almost seeming to recognise each other as brutish monsters... before it roared, and dove in once again.
Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir
Gender Identity: Female*
Race: Human
Aura Color: Grey
Semblance Name: Hliðskjálf
Weapon Name: Gungnir and Valföðr

Asterion Khryseos has got my approval! He'll be a great addition to the community and I look forward to seeing him around. I especially want to see how he and Wednesday will get on with each other.

The only thing I'll note on this initial review is for being a muscular 6’5” who can snap an Ursa in two with no issues, he seems pretty light being 160 lbs. It seems light to me for someone of that height and description, so take it as you will.
Mindful and talkative, wouldst thou gain wisdom
Silent and thoughtful and bold in strife
#AEAEAE
Extended Profile
Bartok Evergreen
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat)
Aura Color: Blood Red
Semblance Name: Bleed and Drink
Weapon Name: Coiled Sting

I agree with Wednesday on the height and weight thing. I myself am 6'3" and weigh 160~, and I'm quite skinny. With an extra two inches, he'd be a beanpole. Bumping him up to 200 or maybe 210 would give him the "looks like he could snap an Ursa in two" sort of look.

Aster and Bartok have a lot in common, mostly how they act around people and the change to when they are alone. I like him. Also, with a heavy two-folded blade at the end of the gun barrel, I suspect that would cut down on the recoil quite a lot. Love the little note about labryinths. Funny.

Full approval.
Asterion Khryseos
Race: Faunus (Bull Horns)
Aura Color: Gold - CFB53B
Semblance Name: Dynamo
Weapon Name: Lustrous Chimera

Professor Wednesday Haptasnytrir wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:17 pm
The only thing I'll note on this initial review is for being a muscular 6’5” who can snap an Ursa in two with no issues, he seems pretty light being 160 lbs. It seems light to me for someone of that height and description, so take it as you will.
Bartok Evergreen wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:35 am
I agree with Wednesday on the height and weight thing. I myself am 6'3" and weigh 160~, and I'm quite skinny. With an extra two inches, he'd be a beanpole. Bumping him up to 200 or maybe 210 would give him the "looks like he could snap an Ursa in two" sort of look.
Gonna be honest, character weight isn't something I was ever good at getting right, so I'll get that fixed to 205lbs.
Bartok Evergreen wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:35 am
Also, with a heavy two-folded blade at the end of the gun barrel, I suspect that would cut down on the recoil quite a lot.
Now that you mention it, that - combined with super strength from Aura - would probably make recoil a lot less impactful. No idea about kick, though - I can't say I'm especially well versed in guns.
  • Information