Cassandra Lavay

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Approved?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Cassandra Lavay
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: Blue
Semblance Name: Redline - Hereditary
Weapon Name: Zander and Yulon

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.

Yes I am 18, and then some...

2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.

Had many many posts on the old site. I also now have a lot of RP experience from Starfinder / Pathfinder Characters as well as being a dork on Moon Guard in WoW.

3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing

http://rwby-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9207&sid=5c1acd14c30e460d9b8c9d7fbaef67f5

A silly little one off I did with all my characters
Ax L Rose
Race: Faunus - Major Mitchell's Cockatoo - Feathers
Aura Color: Electric Blue
Semblance Name: Harmonize
Weapon Name: Electra Heart + Rebel Yell

Hello again! Back with another round of feedback, this time for Cassandra. Some of what I say may overlap a little with feedback for Jim.

1. I think the group of mercenaries Cassandra joined in her teens could use more elaboration. This ties into the feedback I gave for Jim.

2. This might seem pedantic, but the "few phone calls" mentioned in Cassandra's teens that led to her Beacon invite probably happened over the CCT or scroll. Also, it's seemingly implied that Cassandra was simply invited to the academy without having to qualify for an entrance exam. I'm not sure if this is intended, so I thought I'd mention it.

3. It's noted that Cassandra's team "ended up placing as high as second in the world tournament". Is this intended to refer to the Vytal Festival tournament? If so, you may want to be specific.

4. I probably should have noted this in Jim's profile, but I forgot to. You may want to directly mention somewhere in the Semblance descriptions that this is a hereditary semblance, hence why they all seem to have the same semblance. Otherwise I think it's great.

5. I really like the explanation you've given for why Cassandra will still interact with students in her position working with a chapter of a local huntsman guild.

Further feedback will probably be redundant with Jim, but I think this profile is in pretty good shape right now and I can pretty comfortably vote yes on this as well!
----------
Crystallize the pain,
Nothing is the same,
Hell is here, and it's here to stay.
Cassandra Lavay
Race: Human
Aura Color: Blue
Semblance Name: Redline - Hereditary
Weapon Name: Zander and Yulon

This is all wonderful feedback and I think pretty much everything here so be easy enough to clean up.

Thank you so much for this I'll get some of this cleaned up. I'll also definitely use you as someone to bounce some idea's off of. Assuming you don't mind!
Bartok Evergreen
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat)
Aura Color: Blood Red
Semblance Name: Bleed and Drink
Weapon Name: Coiled Sting

Once again, Ax has beat me to almost everything. Almost. Her twin blades... didn't Jim steal those and make his own sword out of them? Did she make new ones?

Also, like before, am voting yes but with the expectation for some talk about them not being students.
  • Information