Silvanus Waldstein

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Is the old man worthy to join our ranks?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
Silvanus Waldstein
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Green
Semblance Name: Rhythm of the Wild
Weapon Name: Fragarach

1. Yes, I am still 24 years old.

2. Yes, I've been a part of Colors for about a year now along with many years of tabletop roleplaying experience.

3. Silvanus remained seated at his desk, frustrated at the ream of paperwork on his desk. He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance and sighed. Even after all these years as Elder of Oakhearth the paperwork never got any easier. Just then he heard a knock at his door. Relieved to have an excuse to ignore the paperwork, he stood up and opened the door. There stood Robin, one of the Druids of Oakhearth and one of Silvanus's many assistants.

"Afternoon, my Elder." she spoke as she bowed slightly.

"There's been a sighting of Grimm nearby. The Rangers said the pack looked too dangerous for them to take on directly." Robin continued.

"I shall take care of it. Fetch Fragarach and my armor, and have someone else take care of the paperwork in my absence." Silvanus bellowed, his voice nearly shaking the room. The slight twinkle of excitement gleamed in his eyes. Fighting was his forte, and he needed a break from the paperwork anyway. Physical activity was especially important for someone his age after all.

"Yes, my Elder." Robin replied, walking off to follow the directions given to her.

Does Forrest also feel excitement at the prospect of a battle? Heh, probably not... I still miss the boy though... Silvanus mused, his thoughts drifting back to his great-grandson as he patiently awaited the delivery of his weapon and armor.
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

What a MAN, I can hear the elden ring ost play when reading this profile.
I just love old soldiers who still stick to their duty and protect their families despite all the horror and hardship they have endured.
Especially when they are wise, smart and ABSOLUTE units, with weapons that also fit the description.

It's a bit strange to have a character kind of limited to one place, that being Oakhearth, but that's not a disqualifying issues.

But all in all, great new addition, love the lad and can't wait to see him interact with the new generation of huntsmen.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

Love Silvanus. Grizzled old veteran. I would have thought him to be an NPC, but you made him a whole profile. I suppose you have ideas for him, or at least want a dedicated profile to use for him? Either way, great profile and his Semblance explains how he's lived so long.
Kailyn Keison
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

Always a good time to see someone who was going to be an NPC get a full profile.

Take my Yes.
Kailyn's speech color is 99ff00.
Her theme song is a banger.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
  • Information