Nata RainWalts

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Permission to bonk

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Maybe so
No votes

Total votes: 3
Nata Rainwalts
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus: Tiger ears
Aura Color: Silver
Semblance Name: Undefeatable
Weapon Name: Bonk Stick

1. Are you 18 or older? We want to know if anyone is under 18 years of age. Being under 18 will not bar you from participating in our community. Rather, this will allow us to gauge who is acting inappropriately toward minors.
Yes I am. 23 years of age.
2. Do you have past experience with collaborative writing or roleplay, and if so, roughly how much? You can be brief. This is intended to help us provide useful feedback in your approval.
I've had my fair share playing on Roleplay forums in the past, as well as multiple years playing DnD.
3. You may include an optional (SHORT!) Roleplay sample for people to read that gives a feel for your character in writing.
"There the kid goes again, letting himself get pushed over by the others. The same alleyway, the same bunch of good for nothing bullies. Unbelievable." A disapproving sigh is let out, followed by quick scuffling heading to the direction of the alleyway.

"Hey! You lots! What do you think you're doing?!" The voice echoed, resonating down the alleyway as people around the streets began clearing from that small quarter. This disrupted the group of bullies from continuing their torment on the poor kid.

The biggest of the group step out from the pack, puffing his chests out like a quail as he approached the figure. "What is it to you, punk? Looking for a fight?" Squaring up against the bully stood a rather slim person, dressed as casual as any normal person. Plain looking T-shirt, black jeans with boots, wearing a hat covering half their face with the exception of two cat ears poking out from the holes on top of the hat.

"Aren't the bunch of you a little too old to drag some kid down an alleyway to bully?" The figure nodded at the boy behind them, still surrounded by the bullies around him like a young buck surrounded by jackals. The ring began dispersing a little as the attention now fully shifted toward the Faunus confronting the group, inaudible murmurs between the bullies in the back quickly fills the alley.

"Why don't you mind your business and let us deal with ours, yeah?" The biggest one puffed, rolling up his sleeves and cracking his knuckles, "Lest you catch one of these from us!" before throwing the first punch, cracking across the side of the other person's face and send the hat flying. Immediately, mortified looks dawn on each and everyone of the bullies face when the hats reveal the signature snowy white hair underneath.

Nata almost looked annoyed being punched across the face. She barely got 3 sentences off before they result to fighting. Kids these days got no respects. Looking back with disdain in her eyes, fist balled, ready to go at any moment. "Alright... you want to throw down? I'll throw down." Wasting no more time, Nata quickly lunged toward the biggest one of them all, throwing two punches toward his kidneys before tossing him over her hips before ending it with a heavy fist to the face to sweetened the deal. By the time she turn back to the rest, they had all fled.

"Get up kid. Are you hurt?" Nata extended a hand for the kid, who's awestruck at the takedown.

"Th-thanks, sis. I..." "Try not to get yourself in trouble again next time." Nata didn't even let the child finish before cutting him off, giving a rather annoying expression. But her face quickly softened up, giving him a few pat on the back before sending him away herself. "Just be more careful with who you hang around with next time." The Faunus fit in a few departing words before continuing with what she was doing. As quick as she appeared, she was gone.
Vlithra Qing Long
Race: Faunus (White Tiger, stripes and pale skin)
Aura Color: Viridian-Green
Semblance Name: Kinetic Discharge
Weapon Name: Viridian Naraka and Carnassial Talon

I sense competition with this one. Seems like someone is trying to take my place as the badass white tiger at Beacon.

Jokes aside though, I love her character. She has an interesting backstory that really justifies why the character acts the way they do and a fighting style/semblance to mirror it. If she gets approved, having her square up with a fellow white tiger like Vlithra might just be unavoidable. Since I haven't seen anything really that would warrant otherwise, you get my "yes".
"Nobody preaching about justice is ever a good guy."
color Code:#008000

Main Theme
Battle Theme
Nata Rainwalts

Vlithra Qing Long wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:16 pm
I sense competition with this one. Seems like someone is trying to take my place as the badass white tiger at Beacon.

Jokes aside though, I love her character. She has an interesting backstory that really justifies why the character acts the way they do and a fighting style/semblance to mirror it. If she gets approved, having her square up with a fellow white tiger like Vlithra might just be unavoidable. Since I haven't seen anything really that would warrant otherwise, you get my "yes".
Thanks for the feedback. I would love to make more rivals in my stay. Best Frienemies Forever!
Al Ciendra
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

Another tiger joins the fray, could swear I've seen one of those before ?

No matter, Nata is a most welcome addition.
A rough around the edges kinda gal always has my approval and the weapon is just a really nice touch, warpicks are underrated!

Speaking of picks, wonder if she'd pick a fight with Al, considering that possible cat and do- wolf rivalry.
A hot headed temper versus a literal hothead would surely be something.

Tldr, another yes from me.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Nata Rainwalts

Al Ciendra wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:26 am
Another tiger joins the fray, could swear I've seen one of those before ?

No matter, Nata is a most welcome addition.
A rough around the edges kinda gal always has my approval and the weapon is just a really nice touch, warpicks are underrated!

Speaking of picks, wonder if she'd pick a fight with Al, considering that possible cat and do- wolf rivalry.
A hot headed temper versus a literal hothead would surely be something.

Tldr, another yes from me.
Always appreciating a hot head to accompany me charging headfirst into battle. I'm sure Nata and Al would be very well acquainted, full of heated discussions and confrontation.
Castor Achromos
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Fanus (snakes eyes)
Aura Color: Red
Semblance Name: Chaotic Psyche
Weapon Name: Molon labe

Its gonna be a yes for me, I'm always a sucker for "jerks with hearts of gold" type of character and now there is another person who may be able to put up with Castor's crazy bullshit.
  • Information