Chain Dupp

A collection of the previously approved/denied character's applications complete with feedback posts for future reference.

Chain's Profile look aight?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Abstain
No votes

Total votes: 2
Chain Dupp
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Edge of Tomorrow
Weapon Name: Blade of Today

One. more. for. the boys! One more for the boys!

It'sa me, back again, with another go with Chain.

Let's talk past concerns:

1) Semblance

I know there's been some concern as to the raw power of Chain's Semblance. Hopefully the new wording makes it clear that the effects are a) not instantaneous; b) not permanent; c) counteractable with Aura; d) expensive to maintain; and e) ineffective on bullets.

2) Short Profile

Yes, 'tis. That's due to a couple of reasons: the first being that I don't build characters in a vacuum; rather, they come to me, fully-formed, but not fully fleshed-out - it takes interaction with others to establish their major character traits. The reason that Kailyn and Lauren are so fleshed-out is because they've had the RP screen-time required for me to fill in the missing bits. The second reason is that Extended Profiles are a thing that I intend to use just as soon as I have enough time to type them up (expect Kailyn or Lauren's to show up soon).
Bartok Evergreen
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat)
Aura Color: Blood Red
Semblance Name: Bleed and Drink
Weapon Name: Coiled Sting

I find nothing wrong with Chain Dupp and I like how his profile has improved! You did good work on this. I still like all the chains. I vote yes.
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

I like the changes made to Chain.

While I'm still a bit torn on the short profile, I can see why you prefer to use the method you mentioned.
So Chain gets a yes from me.
Al chatters in #FF5500
  • Information