Spooky Vignette One Shot Prompts!

A large hall used for performances, student body assemblies, and guest speakers.
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

You heard me, spooky prompts! Instead of putting on a Halloween Event, I stole this idea from a friend with their permission.

What a Vignette is, those of you who don't know, is a thread where you only make one, maybe two posts. No one is reacting to another(unless you really want to, I guess), just reacting to the prompt with your character. It can be completely non-canon, just some fun writing with your character. We just had a lot of approvals so take this time to explore your new characters, some old, or any you want to have fun with!

So here are the rules:

Follow all rules of the site - while it is a very open challenge, you still need to adhere to the general rules of the board.​
All prompts must exceed 300 words. - really want you to stretch your mind and formulate a complete story with the prompt given​

All stories can be canon or non-canon - up to you if you want to use this to give your character a fun spin off​
Do not use other people's characters WITHOUT permission - with your post if you're using someone else's character please provide proof that you have permission. ​

You are allowed to do both prompts - if you do all prompts please separate them with different posts​

Keep all stories to 1 post - no back and forth or additional posts (unless posting other stories for prompts) ​
Have fun! ​

Without further ado, here are your prompts!
  • You've died. What do you do as your first day as a ghost? ​
  • You have a few friends over for a Halloween party. You've just finished watching a scary movie when the power goes out and the door is slammed open. What happens next?​
  • Information