The Black Hand organization

Submit your ideas for Encyclopedia articles here! Available to any user with an Approved character.
Alexander Kate
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Black with glows of grey
Semblance Name: The Lone Shifter
Weapon Name: The Devil s Advocate

The Black Hand

The criminal organization, officially dissolved in 78th year AGW. Was running since 73 AGW by Richard Nicolson from Mantle, who was murdered by one of the Black Hand's members, before they surrendered to the authorities of Atlas ["Though I'm suspecting that the big part of the gang members were covered by the Monarch Securities (MS), who were lucky to work with them at that time"].

The main activity of The Black Hand was arms trafficking ["And that matches with MS buying a lot of Dust"] in Mantle, mainly through the vehicle delivery (and frequently concealed cargo was a main reason why it was hard for authorities to neutralize the organization), although some of gun deals were registered in Vale. They are also were offering assassins service, including a resigned huntsmen.

"Tried to do a research on Monarch Securities, because some guy was caught by a police, and he said that some of the huntsmen were kidnapped, who were a danger to his "association" – possibly some mobsters coupled with MS. What they have done with a taken huntsmen – a mystery. I bet that The Black Hand is not downed, and it's not even the only organization MS could be working with. I'll dig deeper."
Shurik talks with a little #FFBF00
  • Information