Webs and Misunderstandings (Private w/ Auric Kwaku)

Where the bulk of Vale's population lives, plus the Mall and street markets!
Rosé Carmine
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: Deep Red
Semblance Name: Eternal Heart
Weapon Name: Klinge des Königs

Rosé was in foul mood. She had planned to play her violin in the park, only to get rained on. She had waited for the bus, only for it to be delayed by thirty minutes. And right now, she was lost. She glared at the surrounding streets, as if blaming them for her misfortunes thus far. She knew it was silly to be angry at a inanimate thing, but angry she was none the less. Everyone she came across steered clear of her, her face betraying her clear frustration at the day. She looked ahead to the next corner... wait? Did she recognise that street corner? Maybe? She hurried forth, keen to get back to familiar surroundings.

She rounded the corner to find... more unfamiliar streets. Rosé let out a shriek of frustration, it all finally getting to her, turned and punched the nearby wall, leaving a small crater and spider webbing cracks. Her shriek had startled and alarmed the few people nearby on the streets, as she breathed heavily, finding herself suddenly drained as her frustrations were left behind in that small crater in the wall.
Rosé speaks in #BF0000
Auric Kwaku
Gender Identity: Male
Aura Color: Gold
Semblance Name: Weave
Weapon Name: Twin Fang Multi-Arms

Auric was spening another weekend with his aunt, walking alongside his younger and more immature brother, Columbus. As they walked, Columbus aimed his water gun at random things. Auric (now dressed in a red t-shirt, golden hoodie, jeans, and sneakers.) chuckled by his brother's antics and could not help but playfully noogied Columbus's head, which earned a playful shriek of protest.

"Alright, calm down, Columbus," Auric teased, ruffling his brother's hair. "Let's save the water gun for the park later. And please, for the love of all that is holy, don't boil the water again. Or put acid in it... practically don't do anything to it." He pleaded, remembering the numerous complaints and cries of pain from the neighbourhood children last time Columbus got a bit carried away with his water gun experiments.

The boy laughed to himself and nodded, fully aware that he would likely forget the warning and attempt the forbidden action. Upon arriving at the park, Auric bid farewell to his brother and settled on a nearby bench to unwind and play a game on his scroll. Meanwhile, Columbus dashed towards the nearest playground equipment, excited to try out his modified water gun on any unsuspecting children.
Rosé Carmine

Rosé had continued to wander and now found herself approaching a park, a different park to the one she had tried playing her violin at earlier before getting rained on. She gave a soft sigh; well at least with the clear weather, she should be able to play her violin now. She watch a child scurrying across the park with a water gun for a few moments as she made her way to an empty bench. After centring herself for a few moments, she placed the violin on her shoulder, rested her chin upon it and brought the bow to the strings .Seconds passed followed by notes, and then music filling the air. As she played the world around her fell away so that, to her at least, it was just her sat upon a bench with no one else to cause interruptions.

As Rosé played, she could occasionally hear the shrieks of children getting closer. She continued to play even as she could hear them rushing around near her, content to believe that they would steer clear of her since she was playing an instrument. A crawling sense of unease crept up her back, though she couldn't place why. She halted her playing, looking around. The children had gone silent. She was suddenly blasted in the back of the head by a jet of ice cold water. Rosé whirled around looking for who was responsible. She fixed the child with the water gun a glare that could kill lesser Grimm and growled out. "What. The. Hell. Kid?!"
Rosé speaks in #BF0000
Auric Kwaku

Columbus was taken aback as he watched the woman glare at him. His heart thudded in his chest as he considered his options. His brother, Auric, was oblivious to the situation and was engrossed in something on his scroll.

Without wasting any time, Columbus turned around and, with an evil grin, blasted the woman again, with freezing water, hitting her right in the face. He then blew raspberries and ran off to hide from the woman, giggling mischievously. He continued his spree, targeting other people with water blasts and cackling like a witch.

Auric suddenly looked up from his scroll, hearing a sound that resembled a violin being played with unmatched skill. He scanned his surroundings, trying to locate the source of the sound, but all he saw was his brother already running away from the woman he had just drenched with water. Auric chuckled at his brother's antics and the trouble he had gotten himself into, before beginning to watch something on his scroll.
Rosé Carmine

Rosé spluttered as she received a face full of ice cold water. She took a few moments to look for the child, as he scarpered whilst she had been blinded by the water. She spotted him squirting several other park goers and set off after him. Rosé moved with surprising speed, her legs eating up the distance between herself and her target, trying to head him off. As she closed, he looked back over his shoulder at her, alarm visible in his eyes. "Get back here you little rat!" She growled, her arm extended out as she closed, grasping for the back of his shirt; within the space of several steps brought both herself and the child to a stop, removing his water gun with her free hand.

"Do you think it's funny to run around and involve other people in your silly little games?!" Rosé practically hissed the word silly, her temper running hot. She looked at the water gun and considered for a moment whether to crush the water gun or not before realising that would be going too far. She could feel the child struggling in her hold causing her to look back at him. "Quit struggling, you aren't getting away from me unless I let you." She looked at him for a few moments before softly sighing. She was feeling pretty tired now and really wanted to head back 'home'. "I'm going to let you go. So long as you bugger off, I'll let this go." Rosé returned the water gun to the kid, then released her grip whilst giving him a flat stare.
Rosé speaks in #BF0000
Auric Kwaku

Colombus looked back as he scampered away for a bit, his face metamorphizing into a painting showing a mixture of fear of the girl, rage from her intervention in his fun, and confusion as to how she even found and caught up to him in the first place and why she just gave him back his water gun. These ran wild through his mind as he ran, unsure of whether to continue with his prank. He didn't even register one of the branches of a tree knocking against his hand, releasing his grip on the toy as it fell, nestling itself comfortably in the underbrush below.

There, he spotted him. His brother, still sitting on the bench under the shade of a tree, playing on his scroll, completely unaware of the little chaos his brother had caused. Taking a deep breath, he approached him, tugging on the sleeve of his jacket.

"Auric," he called softly, trying to get his brother's attention. Auric looked up from his scroll with a curious expression on his face. His brother hesitated for a moment, wrestling with his confusion and fear, before mustering up the courage to confess.

"I'm sorry, I was playing around when this girl I shot at just grabbed the back of my shirt and started yelling at me, and…and.. " he looked around for his water gun on his person, "She stole my toy!"

Auric looked at him with a mixture of amusement and disbelief. "The same girl from that bench? Are you serious?" he asked, trying to stifle a laugh. Columbus nodded sheepishly, feeling a wave of guilt wash over him.

"And that's the thing, I was so far, I swear. How could she catch up to me like that!?" Columbus shouted with a combination of frustration and admiration as he rubbed his throat, feeling the pain of the fabric from when he was grabbed. "She's like a ninja, or a Huntsperson or something,"

"Well, I don't know. but we need to get it back before our aunt yells at us about it!" Auric replied, his eyes widening in sudden realization. Columbus nodded in agreement, knowing that their aunt would not be happy to hear that they had lost the water gun, especially when she warned Columbus many times about this. They quickly head out, with Coumbus leading the way into the park where he last saw the mysterious girl. They found her, walking along the path faraway, with a mysterious aura around her. Upon seeing her, Columbus cowered behind his brother, who took a deep breath and called out to her.

"Excuse me, miss! Did you happen to, you know, steal a water gun around here?"
Rosé Carmine

Rosé walked back towards the bench she had been sat at, wiping more water from her face. She could see the bench come back into view with her violin still resting upon the seat, when a voice called out. Rosé sighed and turned, searching for the source of the voice. She found herself looking at a young man with an air of self-assuredness, at least that was the impression she got. Rosé frowned slightly as she spotted the kid from earlier hiding behind the young man. Brothers perhaps?

It took Rosé a few moments to realise that she had been accused of stealing a water gun. "Excuse me?!" Her voice incredulous at the accusation as she raised a hand to point at the younger brother. "I gave you back your water gun and you have the audacity to accuse me of stealing?!" Rosé didn't notice herself raising her voice or advancing several paces as she spoke.

Her attention shifted to the older brother. "And you?! Does it not occur to you that maybe your brother shouldn't go around squirting people in the face with a water gun when they're trying to relax?!" By now Rosé had advanced right up to Auric, glaring up at him as if daring him to dispute her words. Her raised finger now forcefully poked into Auric's chest. Rosé almost wanted the older brother to take a swing at her so she could let off some steam. Almost.
Rosé speaks in #BF0000
Auric Kwaku

As the woman approached Auric and Columbus, Auric began to notice something peculiar. The woman was much shorter than he had initially thought, as she barely came up to his chest. Despite the oddity of the situation, Auric couldn't help but chuckle at the woman's height. His chuckle eventually turned into a boisterous laugh, leaving Columbus confused and slightly concerned.
However, the laughter was short-lived, as the woman suddenly started yelling at Columbus with her finger pointing at him. Auric quickly composed himself and turned to face her, his laughter dying down as he saw the anger in her eyes.

"Hey, c'mon, he's just a kid," Auric said, trying to diffuse the situation. "No need to get so worked up; it's a hot day, and we're all just trying to enjoy ourselves here," he said with a sneer, defending his younger brother.
In response to her planting her finger on his chest, Auric squatted down to her height, ruffling her hair. This made Columbus chuckle, breaking the tension in the air.

"See, we're all just having fun here," Auric said with a smile, hoping to lighten the mood.
  • Information