Crime in progress.

Where the bulk of Vale's population lives, plus the Mall and street markets!
Elextra Voltrix
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus fox ears
Aura Color: yellow
Semblance Name: Conducter
Weapon Name: Voltic Burst

"STOP THAT FAUNUS THIEF" a middle aged man in a brown coat shouted as he pointed in the direction of a faunus running down an alleyway.

Elextra was laughing to herself as she booked it down the alleyway "What an idiot humans are so stupid sometimes." she was running with the man's wallet in her hand.

She swiped it off him when looked away after hearing a loud popping noise coming from the street, where Elex had set up a small little gadget that released sparks that crackled on the ground like pop rocks.

All she needed was for him to look away for just a moment to swipe his wallet however she accidently bumped into him alerting him to her presence where he proceeded to try and grab her but just as he would attempt to grab her he felt a painful jolt to his finger tips making him pull his hand back.
Richard Hamelin
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Green
Semblance Name: Grimm control
Weapon Name: Silver Sound

"Ow, hey !"
*Rick groaned and then whipped out his flute. The rat on his shoulder pounced and stole back the wallet, but before she could say anything, the blond young man spoke to her.
"Stay here and hide. If you do, I'll buy you lunch."
*Once the man caught back to him, Rick told him that he had managed to take back the wallet, but the thief had escaped.*
Elextra Voltrix

Elex was shocked once she saw the little rat steal back the wallet infuriating her but before she could go off the man cut her off with the proposal. At first she just stood there in shocked but then she started to stir there in the alley way tapping her foot impatiently clearly pissed off waiting for him to come back. She muttered to herself "Are you serious right now, A RAT?! I swear he better-"
Richard Hamelin

*The blond young man came back, which allowed her to take a better look at him and his pet. He had a green coat, golden glasses and long tied hair. He smelled like money, but also was clearly a Hunter, as demonstrated by the badge he was wearing on his chest. She also took a better look at the rat : It was black, with a white skull-like head and reddish-orange eyes glowing. This was no rat at all. It was a Grimm !*
Elextra Voltrix

Elex looked at him with a scowl before berading him with insults. "What the hell was that? You better be giving me your wallet instead!" little sparks and electrical current could be seen coming from her body. A sign that she was pissed and her semblance was active.

Her hair stood out more and looked even more wild and messy than usual from the electrical current going through her body. It defiantly made her look like a madwoman.
Richard Hamelin

*He laughed.*
"I could if you want, but there's only my credit card and you don't know the code. Also, please calm down, he doesn't like it when peoples yell."
*He scratched his rat's chin.*
"I told you I'd buy you lunch, right ? But I can't do that if you zap me. Calm down, please."
Elextra Voltrix

Elex still looked pissed but her semblance seemed to settle down. she looked at the grim rat with annoyance and confusion."Why the hell do you have a pet grim." She let out a sigh. "I hope you know you owe more than just lunch after stealing my score." her faunus ears twitched.
Richard Hamelin

"It's my Semblance, I can tame very low-level Grimms. This one is my friend. He's called Morty. Not by my volition, I was forced to name him that. Anyway. You know, I'm already being very nice by offering you lunch and not turning you to the police. But I like your Semblance. It reminds me of a friend and teammate of mine."
Elextra Voltrix

Elextra grinned at him showing her sharp canine teeth. "Pfft good luck with that." she thought to herself "As if this loser wanna be huntsman could turn me in heh." she turned her nose up at him.
Richard Hamelin

*He chuckled.*
"Come on Pikachu, let's go get lunch. Do you have an idea where you want to eat ?"
*He was on his scroll, sending messages to peoples who's name where reversed since you were standing behind it : Әɿiƨɘ, Иɘɿo and Ⴑɒɔʞ.*
Elextra Voltrix

Elex scoffs What did you just call me? she said with annoyance in her voice. She sighs "I want sushi." she peers over momentarily to see what he is doing.
Richard Hamelin

*He showed her the message he was writing. Nothing more than something warning those peoples that he would not be eating at the cafeteria today.*
"Sushi ? Sure, I know a place. Follow the lead... What is your name by the way ? Mine is Rick."
  • Information