The Weather Outside Is Frightful

Where the bulk of Vale's population lives, plus the Mall and street markets!
Bartok Evergreen
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat)
Aura Color: Blood Red
Semblance Name: Bleed and Drink
Weapon Name: Coiled Sting

Bartok made a long, understanding hum. "I get it now. Sometimes I forget that you also can't see too well. Yeah, big identifying features would be easier to pick out. And I guess it does fill them out in a way, gives them something extra. But humans are unique in their own way. To them, this extra piece to us is pretty weird."

He listened to her crunch on the cookie and smiled. "You're adorable, you know?"
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

"I'm not saying they aren't unique, they definitely are, but yeah....my sight may not be as bad as yours, but I am the one between us that's actually missing an eye."
She sighed, she really hoped that wasn't too sassy, her face flushed a little, as she yet smiled.
"Your uhm...cool too."
...that was so lame.
Her face flushed further, now going beet red, as Bartok would be able to feel the air flicker around Al's face.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Bartok Evergreen

Whether missing or not, his goggles pretty much destroyed any possible use for them. Either way, he let it go. He got over his blindness a long time ago.

"Cool? Well thank you. I am pretty cool." He chuckled, feeling Al heat up with embarrassment. "What other compliments do you have for me, hm?"
Al Ciendra

"Shut up, I'm trying my best, okay ?!"
She exclaimed, curling up and turning away from him, with a pout and an exaggerated huff.
She wasn't actually angry, just caught with her pants down and was trying her best to play it off.
"Seriously, I'm not good at this whole flirting thing, not yet! I do have a good teacher."
Al turned back to him with a smirk, hey, that was actually kind of smooth.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Bartok Evergreen

Her curling away from him was adorably cute, but she responded with a good line. "You do have a good teacher." He'd give her another kiss before going back to sipping his drink, trying to make it last as long as possible. "And I have a good student."
Al Ciendra

Al just remained silent, she was still pouting and turned away, but she grew a small smirk as she rolled back to him, laying her head on his chest.
"Does your good student get a reward ?"
She rubbed against him, she curled her tail around his waist, the top of her head pushing up to his chin.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Bartok Evergreen

Bartok set down his drink and wrapped his arms around Al, kissing the top of her head and nuzzling against her ears. "Yes, yes she does." He then laid gentle kisses down the side of her scarred face, hugging her tight to him while he did so, to her chin and mouth.
Al Ciendra

Al giggled as he pulled her in, she wanted to kiss him back, but in her position that would have been real awkward, Al flinched a little as he kissed her scarred face.
"Hey, that side is off limits."
She said, not being angry but firm, just to make sure that Bartok did not think she was angry, she moved up a little and gave him a kiss to his own cheek, before laying against him again.
"Glad you seem comfortable with that now. I still remember how you cried when you saw my face for the first time."
Al smirked, chuckling as she booped his nose, just to tease him a little more.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Bartok Evergreen

"Sorry, I'll make sure to kiss your other side from now on." He chuckled as she kissed his cheek. He had to frown a little at her next words, remembering it too. The boop to the nose brought him out of it. He hugged her a bit tighter and laid the side of his head on the top of hers. "If I could make it all better with kisses so you wouldn't have to hide yourself, I would break all the limits."

He would sit there with her, cuddling under his new cloak, hugging tightly until his ears became droopy, jerking upwards as Bartok tried to stay awake. But alas, eventually he would fail, sleep prevailing.
  • Information