Pizza Time (private w/Kailyn)

Where the bulk of Vale's population lives, plus the Mall and street markets!
Forrest Waldstein
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Green
Semblance Name: Sylvan Anthem
Weapon Name: Grashalm

After their hangout on the rooftop, both Forrest and Kailyn made their way into the Residential District in search of some good food. Taking a gander at the local restaurants, they were clearly spoiled for choice. Forrest had changed into his usual "going out on the town" attire. He had grown to like this outfit, he felt very modern and sophisticated. Looking down the strip of road, Forrest kept his eyes peeled for any good restaurant.

Hmm... Where to go?... They all seem good... Forrest mused, until his nose picked up the scent of a pizzeria. Looking over to the sign, it read "Pie in the Sky Pizzeria".

"This seems like a good place, what do you think?" Forrest asked, turning to Kailyn.
Nature remembers all. Always make sure you give something back to the world when you take from it.

The sylvan theater hears Forrest in #00FF00 or #008000

Forrest's EP
Kailyn Keison
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

"Works for me," Kailyn agreed. She'd changed into a purple t-shirt and a clean pair of jeans before meeting Forrest for their dinner excursion.

Pulling up the Notes app on her Scroll, she added the name of the place to a new line. "I'll try anything once, them's the rules," she said as she floated the device into her back pocket while moving forward to tug the door open and motion him inside.

"After you, my verdant friend," she teased.
Kailyn's speech color is 99ff00.
Her theme song is a banger.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Forrest Waldstein
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Green
Semblance Name: Sylvan Anthem
Weapon Name: Grashalm

"Thanks." Forrest replied, walking into the pizzeria.

When the pair walked in, they were immediately hit by the scent of pizza and... smoke? Forrest looked around to see that the place was basically empty, save for a single figure by the register. It was a tall young man in about his mid twenties with slicked back black hair and a thin mustache. Perched atop his head were wolf like ears, and the man wore a pair of black pants and a black shirt along with a white apron. In his mouth was a cigarette, undoubtedly the source of the smoky smell. Five o'clock shadow had permeated his face, which seemed to recognize the fact that customers had entered the restaurant.

"Ah, dammit..." he quietly muttered to himself as he let the cigarette fall to the ground from his mouth and stamped it out, his nametag which read "Nero" became more visible by now. His gangly form adjusted itself from hunching to standing up straight before clearing his throat.

"How can I help youse?" Nero spoke with a distinct accent to his voice as he regarded the two.
Nature remembers all. Always make sure you give something back to the world when you take from it.

The sylvan theater hears Forrest in #00FF00 or #008000

Forrest's EP
Kailyn Keison
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

This place reeked of 'family business' and Kailyn was 132% here for it.

"Table for two," she replied to their maître d' with a gesture between herself and Forrest.

"I dunno about you," she said to Forrest as Nero grabbed menus and motioned with his head for them to follow, "but I could probably eat an Ursa. Or something Ursa-sized," she corrected, "seeing as I don't think the remnant motive spirit of a defeated enemy would taste very good."
Kailyn's speech color is 99ff00.
Her theme song is a banger.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
  • Information