A strange girl wandering alone at night [public open]

Vale's downtown with factories, warehouses, offices, bars and restaurants.
Cleare
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Human
Aura Color: White silver
Semblance Name: Strings Attached
Weapon Name: Puppeteers Fingers and Connection Severer

In the dim street lamps of vale's industrial district a young white haired girl could be seen walking down the streets in a daze her clothes tattered with blood stains and heavy bags under her solid green eyes. She suddenly stopped and fell to her knees staring at the ground "Why am I even alive." she thought recounting the events that brought her here. Her perfect snow white skin shined in the dim street light.
Ahia Seiryú
Race: Faunus (Tiger, Stripes & Fangs)
Aura Color: Red with a tinge of Gold
Semblance Name: Eight Heads of Orochi
Weapon Name: Golohab + Ruhfrieden and Ashura

Street lights were dimly illuminating the sidewalks like the stars illuminated the night sky. In another part of the industrial district a deal had been broken and repaid with blood. A lady clad in white and black, leaves a bloodied alley in the middle of the night, now illuminated by a streetlight. She wears a mainly black dress with a red spider lilly pattern along the bottom and red details, as well as a white overcoat with a grey fur collar and the same pattern along the seams. Her left arm is clad in white-grey bandages though hidden underneath the sleeve most of the time. Her other hand is decorated with golden finger claws, dripping with blood. A luxurious car comes around, a black limousine in fact, and passes the figure, who dissapeared as the vehicle passed. She was an aura construct made by the one who sits inside. Ahia Seiryú, wearing her favored disguise.

With her in the car sat two bodyguards of hers. As the crime-boss in disguise is being driven around to her “Residence“ her gaze falls upon a spot of white walking along the street. A little girl beneath the streetlights, a corset dress drenched in stains of blood. Before they pass, the girl falls to her knees prompting Ahia to speak up. “Interesting... Stop here.“ she commanded, the driver bringing the car to a hold around ten meters up ahead. With the press of a button the door opened and she stepped out of the spacious inside of her vehicle, now looking towards the girl in white. And how white she was, one could mistake her for a dress up doll...

“Excuse me, little Miss.“ Ahia calls out to her as she slowly approached with a regal gait, her hands folded together in front of her, hidden beneath the sleeves of her gown. “Is everything alright?“ she asked as soon as she came to a halt a few meters away, her voice calmer than the night and as smooth as silk. The last thing she wanted to do was get too close when she didn‘t know what this girl‘s deal was, especially when the girls clothing was painted with blood.
"Noone is honest until they stare death in the eyes."~Ahia converses in FF8000

"Don't run. You'll only die tired." ~Orochi's distorted Voice is in FF4000

Ahia Main Theme
Ahia Battle Theme
Orochi Encounter Theme
Cleare

Cleare looked up and over at the woman approaching her once she heard a voice call out. The woman appeared to walk with a sense of purpose and confidence. the little girl didn't speak at first remaining silent watching her approach.

her gaze drifted up into the night sky and she finally replied. "I don't know." A gust of wind picked up and blew her hair across her face but the little girl didn't move an inch. She thought to herself "I wish I was like her with purpose and confidence." a single tear rolled down her porcelain like cheeks.
Ahia Seiryú

Ahia stood there for a moment pondering the girls answer and looking upon her now revealed face. She really did seem like a doll, almost emotionless like an automaton even. Her unfeeling emerald eyes looked upon the stars and Ahia's gaze followed for a moment. “Are you lost then?“ She waited for an answer for moment, but then slowly closed the rest of the distance between them as she looked back down. She knelt down in front of the little girl, now able to see the crack on the girls cheek very clearly and of course the one single tear running down the face. Her left bandage bound hand then exited the sleeve and slowly moved to grasp into the inside of her own overcoat to pull out a white handkerchief with a golden and elegant looking ‘L‘ woven into one of it‘s corners.
“If I may…“ she asked, holding it closer to the girl and remaining there, either as if asking to wipe the tear for her or to offer the handkerchief to the girl so she could do it herself, whichever she preferred. Her other hand remained hidden beneath her sleeve for now.

By now, Ahia‘s bodyguards had also exited the limousine and looked around to make sure the area was safe. Two lean looking men that wore black suits with ties, shades and an earpiece each. One of them always kept an eye on their Lady.

Ahia Main Theme
Ahia Battle Theme
Orochi Encounter Theme
Cleare

Cleare just remained still and watched her allowing her to wipe the stray tear from her cheek. After the older woman wiped her tear
away the doll girl cocked her head and spoke. "Why are you doing this?" she asked recognizing her actions as kindness something Cleare was unfamiliar with.

She peered behind the woman noticing the bodyguards and fancy car. Something about their presence made her feel uneasy. Cleare thought to herself "They remind me of those people in atlast" her expression remained neutral but she clenched one of her hands causing cracks to appear on her hand.
Ahia Seiryú

After wiping the tear, the porcelain girl asked for Ahia‘s motive behind her actions. She looked confused for but a moment, wondering if the girl was genuinly asking or if she was suspicious of Ahia. “Why yes. Why would I be driven to aid a little girl?“ she asked almost in return, her hand with the handkerchief now moving back again and resting below her knee. “Compassion is a fickle emotion, my dear. It drives us to do all sorts of kind things for others. I'd say, making sure another is safe is among those things.“ She muttered to the girl, however she was cutoff by one of her bodyguards approaching her from behind and stopping a few meters away. She then noticed that the girl was clenching her hand, causing it to crack. This strange girl was getting more interesting by the second.

“My lady, we should get a move on. This area isn‘t exactly safe for you to be in.“ he exclaims. Ahia looked over her shoulder at him. “One moment, if you‘d please.“ she requested before turning back to the yet unknown girl in front of her, her bodyguard going back to the vehicle without another question and resuming to scan the area. “The night in Vale can be dark and scary at times. It‘s certainly not a place for delicate girls like us, especially around here.“ she continued, looking down, back and forth between her bandaged arm and the cracked skin of the girl.

Ahia Main Theme
Ahia Battle Theme
Orochi Encounter Theme
Cleare

The doll girl giving her usual emotionless stare she spoke up. "I have nowhere else to go." When the older woman saw her hand crack she noticed in her other hand she was holding a doll. The doll had black hair and blue eyes with a white dress just like the little girl.

Cleare was still staring and the bodyguard that approached and was in closer proximity now. There was a tension in the air that the woman and her bodyguard could feel once he approached despite the little girl not moving an inch he could feel he wasn't welcome in her presence.
Ahia Seiryú

The way the little girl was staring at the bodyguard was eerily reminiscent of the way Ahia would stare at someone she didn‘t like. It built a tension that could be described as downright enmity at times. From this she knew, to have this girl be comfortable around her she needed her guards to stay away without it seeming unusual. She‘d figure it out along the way. Another point of interest was the doll the girl had kept in her hands throughout this. A doll-like girl... with a doll. Ahia thought this a bit cliché, but maybe offering her to stay the night at her house could give her the opportunity to learn more of her.

“Then let me offer you shelter for the night. I‘m sure I can arrange a room for you at my residence.“ Ahia offered, putting away the handkerchief in her inner pocket.

Ahia Main Theme
Ahia Battle Theme
Orochi Encounter Theme
Cleare

Cleare blinked at the woman after hearing her offer. She stood up after a short pause. She nodded at the older woman giving her a strange forced fake smile.
Ahia Seiryú

Her standing up was the only motion Ahia needed to know that the girl was going to take that offer, only that smile seemed unnatural. “If I may ask, little miss... what is your name?“ She asked as she herself stood up to her full height. She then proceeded to walk back to the Limousine and entering it. She beckons her in after her bodyguards take a seat in a front compartment seperated from them.

Ahia Main Theme
Ahia Battle Theme
Orochi Encounter Theme
Cleare

While she walked with the older woman she responded to her question in a monotone voice "It's Cleare" she stated plainly climbing into her limousine. after getting comfortable in the car, "What's your name miss?" she asked. as the car started and they started to leave.
Ahia Seiryú

“Cleare… A nice name.“ she mentioned as she sat down. As Cleare herself sat down, the door closed behind her as Ahia pressed the button for the door. With that the limousine started driving again to what Cleare could presume was her hosts residence, which given the distance was about 5 to 10 minutes away. “I'm Yomi Laverne. You may call me Yomi.“ she answers with a warm smile.

Ahia Main Theme
Ahia Battle Theme
Orochi Encounter Theme
  • Information