Skatidate [Private w/ Vera]

Vale's downtown with factories, warehouses, offices, bars and restaurants.
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

She kissed him back, and it was his turn to melt a little. Kissing a pretty girl is something that makes you happy and feel manly and strong. When she kisses you back? You suddenly feel worthy, wanted, justified and like you need to pound your chest in Neanderthalian pride. He held her again for this kiss as long as she wantes to kiss him, not willing to pull away until she had her fill.

Once she was, he said as he stared into her red and green jeweled eyes: "I think... I think I'm done skating for tonight..." with a hot breath.
Vera Noire
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus: Cat (ears and tail)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Heure De Noire
Weapon Name: Canne de Carabasa and Eclair Noire

Indeed the kiss lasted for several minutes with Véra breathing through her nose as the two kissed. When she was satisfied, she opened her eyes and pulled away, tail swishing excitedly. "It's been years since I've kissed anyone like that. You're the first person I've had any kind of romantic attachment to since the incident, so I'm really happy we could spend time together like this." She hugged him again and smiled. "Y-yeah, let's get off the ice before we cause any other problems." After all this was a rather public place and they'd been making out in the center of the ice rink for several minutes.
Professor W B Copperfield
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Transparent light blue
Semblance Name: Forzare
Weapon Name: Foci and Rod

The kiss lasyed a while. Honestly though, it was a dang good one. Or series of ones. And he would be willing to freeze anyone's skates solid to the ice if they were distrubed again. Luckily no one disturbed them further.

He lead their way back, however clumsily, and they proceeded to swap back to their preferred footwear. Copperfield could barely keep his eyes off Vera, or part from her further than an arms reach. It had just been a depressingly long amount of time since he'd had somebody, and now he DID. And how happy she made him, just by simply enjoying his company back.

THREAD END
  • Information