Reaping Seeds Sown [Private w/ Felix Satou] [Mature]

Vale's downtown with factories, warehouses, offices, bars and restaurants.
Pearl Essence
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Fox Faunus (Ears)
Aura Color: Silver
Semblance Name: Philosophers Catalyst
Weapon Name: Citrine Bevel

Pearl had imagined many times the day she'd make Blanc pay in blood for taking Momo and the twins. There was a twisted satisfaction in imagining him bleeding out by her hands, her sword pinning him to a wall, or her hands around his neck. Vengeful anger came so easily to the fox that she'd turned it into a weapon. Today hadn't felt like that. It had been a dagger twisting between her ribs. Where a chapter of her life, one of her failures was meant to come to a close, instead an entirely new book lay open before her, confusing words on the pages. Confusing words like Felix lacing his fingers with her own.

“Thank you. Again. I think I'm going to rest my eyes a bit.” Weariness bled through in her voice, more breath than whisper. There would never be a world where she wouldn't have to fight, but maybe she could find moments where she could rest. That was a thought that put a small smile on her lips as she let the car take them back to Beacon, the road slipping by unwatched by the vixen as she stopped fighting to stay awake. The comforting feeling of fingers laced with hers coaxed away any worrisome thoughts that my convince her otherwise. For once, silence was bliss.
  • Information