dear diary, today i couldn't find my diary, so i'm writing this on both of my kung-fu panda 2 dvds [SOLO]

Sleep and relax! Rooms are available for single students, and up to four Teammates.
Kiera Ambers
Gender Identity: Cis female, She/her
Race: Faunus (Goldfish)
Aura Color: White
Semblance Name: Pay It Forward
Weapon Name: Wishbone

Tucked deep in the corner under the bed of a single dorm lies an obviously well-loved leather notebook. The cover is a light blue, pasted with countless stickers in various states of peeling. That, combined with the tattered and wavy pages, would give anyone an idea of its' age. A bookmark sits near the back-end of its' pages.
listen to kiera's playlist!
TOP SECRET, DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blabs in #4040FF
Kiera Ambers

dear diary,

3 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes, 47 seconds. 48 seconds. 49 secondsyou know what nevermind. i know the exact time since ive been keeping a timer going on my scroll but thats how long ive been at beacon. it still doesnt feel real somehow?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! im sure it doesnt feel real for anyone else either because im just that good i wowed everyone >w< but hearing i passed the exam surprised me most of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im the only one aware of my abilities etc. etc. as faye says so i was the only one aware of how bad i had to have bombed it rightttt

going back home is gonna be so crazy now!!!! not a lot of huntsmen come out of our town in the first place, let alone come back.... faye really is like the only one who does. when word started getting out that i was leaving to the south w/ her SOOOO many of the younger kids were upset bc they thought theyd never see me again?????? thats so crazy. i know i grew up getting told by dad about how important it was for me to get out of there but just to.... leave and never come back again.......................... idk if i could ever do it. i promised i would visit often. now time to figure out when breaks start so i can grant those wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe this one got a little too real,
kiera <3
blabs in #4040FF
Kiera Ambers

dear diary,

making friends is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive met so many people here already, a TONNN of them faunus - a pretty welcome change of pace from mistral, there's SOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!! still i wonder if theres gonna be a gap between us?? i dont know a whole lot about being a faunus, ive needed other people to figure out that stuff for me... but even if ten years ago was the best time to learn, the next best time is today!!!!! i wonder if anyone from menagerie is going to school here? ill definitely ask around more!!!

speaking of making friends, its been a little bit since ive really gotten to know anybody AND THATS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY moving around mistral so much meant i didn't get to know anybody too well, but im gonna be stuck @ beacon for the next couple years which is the perfect time to make some lifelong unbreaking bonds with people👍👍👍!!! i hope i get sorted into a team eventually, thats one of the like biggest draws of academy for me. IF PPL REFUSE TO BE NEAR ME I WILL HAVE THEM GOVERNMENT ASSIGNED TO ME AGAINST THEIR WILL <3 not in a creepy way but in a they will totally warm up to me eventually way like faye did!

i swear that im joking,
kiera <3
blabs in #4040FF
Kiera Ambers

The notebook is flipped to a page much closer to the front than the bookmark is. This entry seems rather old...
Dear diary,

TRAINING IS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUt i can finally do it like i wanted :) It took a lot of begging begging begging dad and Faye but last week she finally broke. So that's why I havent written in a while if you must know. Im finally gonna be a huntsman. huntress. whatever!!

Im still kind of bad at it. I'm super slow but Faye says i'll improve with time and i think shes right. We've been spending almost every moment im out of school and not sleeping training and im SOOOOOOOOO tired but I'm the one choosing to go that long so its on me. I still havent beat her in a spar yet. hope it will be soon!

I should start looking at academies soon,
✰Kiera✰
blabs in #4040FF
  • Information