all life is ridiculously pretty! [OPEN]

Sleep and relax! Rooms are available for single students, and up to four Teammates.
Al Ciendra
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus (Wolf-Ears and Fangs)
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance Name: Volcanic Heart
Weapon Name: Arcum and Gladio

Al did not have to be told twice to dig in, her mask was pulled up, still careful to not expose anything that would give away her secret, while she did like Kailyn, she did not trust her with that yet.
Instead, Kailyn could see Al's fangs glint for just a moment, before she bit into the bacon strips she had just put on her plate, as steak, cheddar cheese and chicken legs followed, Al was an eating machine, Kailyn seemed to be right, if Al kept going at the pace she had so far the sample platter would be empty long before their actual meals arrived.

Al only took a break to drink, as she took a big swig of her whiskey-cola.
Sighing as she turned from her platter to face Kailyn.
"You were right to recommend this place, it's fantastic here."
She said, before returning to eating, it was very obvious to where Al's tendencies lied as the cheese, sides a few sample cuts, was spared, but the meat was devoured piece by piece.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Kailyn Keison
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

Kailyn grinned as Al tore into the food with gusto; her own plate was more conservatively loaded - she could eat a lot, no two ways about it, but she wanted those ribs.

"It's a winner for me, that's for sure," she agreed as she made a note on her scroll that this place was worth coming back to. As her canine companion made short work of the sampler, Kailyn pulled out a sketchpad and pencil and started drawing a rough outline of Al's heatmap; the chaotic mess of lines vaguely resembled the shape of a person, but without any defining features like a silhouette or a face on the drawing it would be hard to tell what the drawing was of later.
Kailyn's speech color is 99ff00.
Her theme song is a banger.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Al Ciendra

Al finished her very full plate as she cleanly ripped the meat from a chicken leg in one swift move, leaving the bone almost entirely bare within just a moment, as she chewed away, finally having sated her initial hunger, Al's attention was drawn to Kailyn's sketchpad, firstly she was confused why she had it with her to dinner, but her curiosity was then drawn to what Kailyn was actually drawing.
It looked a little like a person, a weird red and orange person...oh, OH!
It was her! Kailyn was drawing her heatmap, better keep still, now just idly chewing, Al sat still, ears perked high up but also entirely still, for Kailyn to finish her drawing.

After Kailyn laid down her pen, Al tilted her head.
"So, how far from normal am I? I know drawing my blood is a pain, since I tend to melt most syringes they stick in me."
Al chuckled a little to herself, it was a fun memory, having the doctors entirely baffled when her semblance fully manifested after she recovered from her mauling, equally rare was seeing Al smile, not that she didn't smile a lot, but having her mask pulled up to eat actually revealed the cute expression to Kailyn.
Al chatters in #FF5500
Kailyn Keison
Race: Faunus (Crotalinae) - Pit Organs (internal)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance Name: Gravitas
Weapon Name: Daii Shonnara and The Fingers

How different was Al, really? Kailyn ‘hmm’ed thoughtfully as she glanced between her drawing and the subject before flipping a few pages back to find another drawing.

”You’re not so much ‘different’ as ‘extra’, I guess?” she explained, flipping back and forth between the drawings to show the difference.

”You’re still a living female person, so your muscles and other vitals still have heat in them in the same places and relative amounts you’d expect, more or less. Most people’s blood is the same temperature as the rest of them, though, so you’ve got an extra patterned layer of bright oranges and stuff strung all over. I’m kinda curious what it looks like when you’re fighting or sleeping, now that I think about it: I guess when you fight I’ll prolly only be able to see your blood, since it would get brighter when it moves faster, but our hearts tend to slow down when we sleep, so you might end up with a cherry color instead of the kind of burnt orange sunset thing you’ve got going on right now.”

Another thing she wanted to see was what ‘embarrassed Al’’s heatmap looked like. ”Barty’s a lucky bat if he gets to see that smile every day,” she said with a smile of her own.
Kailyn's speech color is 99ff00.
Her theme song is a banger.
You can find EPs for all my characters here.
Al Ciendra

"Alright, extra, that makes sense."
Al nodded, she was also curious of how she'd look when fighting...well without her semblance, if she'd use that Kailyn would just see HOT all over, still an interesting thought.
Thoughts that were quickly interrupted when her face lit up with a blush, she did NOT expect that, sure she should being in a relationship with the Batboy just mentioned, but with Kailyn it just came out of the blue.
Al pulled her mask a little down into her face as she giggled nervously, her ears also perking up, making two visible bumps in her hood.
"Aha, well uhm, maybe not every day with school and all, but yeah...you get it."
She sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck.
"ANYWAY uhm...you seeing anyone?"
Al asked, doing her best to get the attention away from her.
Al chatters in #FF5500
  • Information