Flirting with Fortune [Private] [Mature]

Sleep and relax! Rooms are available for single students, and up to four Teammates.
Terra Fennel
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Wolf Faunus (Ears and Tail)
Aura Color: Lavender
Semblance Name: Sal Norn
Weapon Name: Peregrine

Rays of light from the sun lit her hair and skin as she crossed in front of a large window on her way to Felix's dorm. The wolf never got to see the moments where the sun made her hair and fur resemble lustrous gold. She only saw its sandy in the reflection of a mirror as she brushed it out after a shower or in the surface of a lake when it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. While neither the freckles on her face and chest or the scar that crawled up her left arm caused her shame, she still believed they did more to mar her appearance than enhance it like those who looked at her. Her golden eyes had admired several students she believed prettier or more attractive than herself just on the short walk from her dorm to his.

Despite it all, she still walked with a spring to her step until she stopped at his door. The scent of strawberries still tickled her nose from her freshly washed hair. While she didn't need to impress him, she still wished her nicest outfit wasn't simply Beacon standard. At least the simple white blouse and pleated skirt looked good enough on her. While she believed they'd both had a chance to calm down from the mishap with her semblance, she'd still finished her shower cold. That hadn't stopped her from picking out a set of undergarments that actually matched, even if they were a simple purple lace that almost matched her thigh high socks. She fiddled with the tie hanging from her neck for a moment while quietly disappointed it didn't also match. Truth be told, she hadn't worn it for looks.

Terra's knuckles rapped against the door in two quick taps as she wondered what tonight would actually be like? Would things have calmed down enough that they just relaxed and hung out while he played music? Maybe they'd watch a movie? Or would things become heated enough that she wouldn't be seeing her own bed again tonight? Even if things didn't become amorous it was impossible to deny would be nice to sleep beside someone again, to hear their heartbeat as she drifted to sleep. She withheld a sigh as she realized she wasn't sure what she wanted to happen more.
Felix Satou
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Fuku
Weapon Name: Dover

It hadn't taken long to clean his room. There wasn't much to organize and what did need putting away was easy enough to fling in the general direction of it's home. The way his semblance was making the air sparkle around him as he looked in the mirror was almost distracting him and it was his semblance! His shower had been a quick affair and he hadn't really needed to change his clothes. He was doing a last inspection of his room before having a guest over. He wished he had more space to put stuff down. It sufficed for the time being. By using his closet to store the drum set he had he didn't take up too much space with the bass guitar, electric guitar, and their respective amplifiers set up near the foot of his bed. The violin hardly took up any space underneath, and the electric piano fit nicely on his desk next to his laptop and the myriad of recording equipment he had hardly touched since coming to Beacon.

The walls were adorned with posters of bands from so many different genres it was impossible that he could have missed one! Drum and bass was right there next to classical. That was the biggest leap he could imagine. There wasn't a square inch of wall or ceiling that wasn't covered in them. He even had an old school poster for the baby blues right next to his bed.

He turned with a start as he heard a knock and hurried for the door. The one addition he'd made to his outfit was a loosely tied red tie. He briefly wondered if it didn't quite match as he turned the handle and greeted his guest. "Hey! Come in! I just finished up cleaning. Make yourself at home," he left the door open for her as he stepped back inside and went towards a mini fridge that he kept under his desk. He pointed up at a moderately sized TV he had on top of a chest of drawers that was directly adjacent to his computer, and across from his nondescript, comfy looking black sofa. "I've got that for movies, but I figured I owed you some kind of musical performance or another first. You look great, by the way. The uniform really suits you. Thirsty at all?" He knew he was.
"With quiet words I'll lead you in and out of the dark."
Terra Fennel

Even before the door had opened, she could feel the bubbly sensation of his semblance at the edge of her senses. Much like her threads it was a visible manifestation of his semblance being more active. She couldn't help but wonder, did it drain him when he was in such a good mood, or was it no more taxing than the threads that she created on a whim to cure her boredom by making a cat's cradle. His semblance was fascinating, and she found herself marveling at the little blue stars that flooded the air around him as the door opened. She would have to ask him about that to see if he even knew. Truth was, everyone here was likely still learning about their semblance.

“Well, someone's certainly in a good mood.” Terra teased as she stepped into his dorm and took in the sights. While his dorm was the same size as her own, one could barely tell that hers was being used by a student at all. She had so little of her own things to really make her presence known, but Felix's dorm was polar opposite. Every inch of his dorm had something of his, something that marked this place as his home, or at least home away from home. She couldn't even name most of his instruments. Her eyes did find one place to linger that wasn't the boy himself, but a certain poster with a familiar face. Dust, it was one of the few times she could count that her poor lifestyle may have saved her life, but she still wished she could have experienced it once.

“Anything without caffeine, but I'll gladly take a grape soda if you have one in there.” She pulled her eyes away from the poster and stepped near the couch long enough to slip her shoes off. His compliment got her to look down at herself as if examining her outfit. “I'm glad you think so too. It's a good thing because it's not like my closet is holding much else.” She didn't mind for one moment that he hadn't changed. The workout shorts he was wearing were incredibly cute, though the addition of a tie to his ensemble was baffling.
Felix Satou

"Ah, yes, I wonder why that might be," he said with a grin as he rifled through his fridge. He did have the requested beverage. Keeping around a variety of fruit flavored sodas was a habit of his. They were a little sweeter than the average cola. The last one he had he tossed aimlessly over his shoulder at Terra as he kept looking to find his own. The arc was nearly perfect, slow, and the can didn't tumble through the air. Even if Terra didn't move to grab it in time it would land softly on one of his couch cushions. Orange was the choice du jour and he stood up with his prize after shutting the little fridge door.

"I'm sure you would look charming no matter what combination of clothes you picked out of your closet." It wasn't the clothes that were catching his interest anyways! They were just a garnish on something already stellar. "Okay, so, not to brag but I'm pretty good at just about any of the instruments you see here. Violin's under the bed and my drums are in the closet. I've been a music guy since about the time I was five and it's always been the thing that I'm most good at. You pick an instrument and I'll show off a bit. It doesn't have to only be one, but I'm pretty sure I can only play one at a time, heh." There was a satisfying snap and pop as he opened his can and pull the metal tie off of it. He flung the tiny piece of metal towards his door. It ricocheted off the door knob and into a nearby recycling container.
Terra Fennel

“Thank you.” Terra had no trouble plucking the can out of the air with one hand as she half-leaned half-sat on the arm of the couch with her tail slightly to the side. Two quick taps on the top with the tips of her fingers were followed by the sound of the can being popped open. If she had been concerned the can being airborne would result in a carbonated mess, it hadn't shown. It was tempting to take a sip and to let her tongue delight in the same fizzing bubbles that her semblance was experiencing around Felix, but she found herself wondering how she should actually respond to what he'd said. There was a chance things wouldn't go how he was expecting. She'd have to figure out how to address that at some point tonight. Then again, she might just give into her own instinct and enjoy herself.

“You're only saying that because you don't know what I have in my closet.” In truth, she knew it was partially because he was hoping they'd be on the floor by the foot of his bed before the night was out. She could have dressed so that she couldn't be told apart from a homeless faunus laying in one of the alleys of Vale. She wouldn't tease him too much just yet about that, instead indulging his desire to play for her. He had a violin? That was one of the few instruments she actually knew the name of, not that she'd ever got to hear one that hadn't been weathered and missing a few strings. That made her choice simple. “I know you'll have to dig it out, but what about the violin? I've never gotten to hear someone play one in good condition.” Not much on the radio included the instrument that she knew of.
Felix Satou

"Well, I will admit that's a part of it. I suppose if you had a hazmat suit in there I would be hard pressed to say you look charming," Felix said with a wry grin. He leaned back against his desk and took a sip of his sugary treat. His eyes tracked towards the hidden instrument. "No prob, one sec," he set the soda down and walked over to his bed before getting down on his hands and knees to reach under, grasping for a handle her was sure was there. "Stupid, friggin'," he muttered, his chest touched the floor as he arched his back and got both of his hands as far under as he could before finally snatching the case and dragging it out. He set it on his bed and took a seat right next to it, not thinking twice about the little show he'd just put on. The clasps made a satisfying pop as he removed them and took out his instrument.

It was classical in every sense, a dark brown hue to the wood and a polished sheen to it's surface. "If you're thinking 'wow, that looks expensive,' then you'd be wrong. I actually made this myself. It's, uh, pretty impressive what you can do when you've got access to state of the art construction technology and materials in the world's foremost academy for huntsmen, heh." He was more than a little proud of himself. If he could construct a guitar on his own, everything else was a piece of cake! Sort of! He squinted lightly at the tuning knobs and took a guess as to what might need adjusting. He didn't even need to tune it by ear when he was feeling this good.
Terra Fennel

“Let's not talk about those. I've worn one before, and they're awful. Never any tail room.” Speaking of tail, Terra's eyes were transfixed where Felix would have had one if he'd been born a faunus. Her eyebrows rose and she leaned ever so slightly to one side to get a better view. She was rarely shy about looking, usually only caring if she thought someone might be bothered which always seemed silly to her. It was only appreciating something attractive. It felt like Felix was practically inviting her to stare and take him in. How could a young man have such a shapely rear? Nor was that the only shape she'd concerned herself with before he pulled the case out from under the bed.

As he stood up, Terra was innocently sipping on the grape soda he'd provided to wet her lips. Her tail however was happily drumming against the couch. Still, he managed to surprise her in other ways too. “You managed to make that? With the equipment here?” She knew Beacon's workshops were versatile, but she'd only set foot in them to make a few items for class projects. “I barely know how to use that equipment and you made a musical instrument?” Didn't that require incredibly precise measurements? Sure, she'd done something down to the micrometer with one of the machines, but that had been for one part of a dust gadget, not every piece of what she was making.
Felix Satou

Felix grinned at how eager Terra seemed to be for his performance. Why else would her tail be patting against the couch behind her like that? He was also quite pleased by how impressed she sounded at his instrument making skills. It hadn't been that hard of an affair, but it was specialized knowledge! Putting it into physical form was a lot easier with the tools the school had to offer, though. "It's slightly less impressive than it sounds. The school's equipment is really sophisticated, so getting precisely cut pieces of wood just right isn't that hard to do. It's really just knowing how something like this is put together, that's ninety percent of it. If you ever want help using that stuff, though, you should let me know. I'm a pretty deft hand when it comes to building stuff if I'm in a good mood. I never misjudge cuts, I don't have to worry about static frying any circuits, things really just kinda fall into place when I'm on a roll." It was one of the few instances of his semblance being very, very useful!

It didn't take long for him to tune his violin. Guessing at the pegs when he was feeling this good was a sure shot. "Okay, so, this next piece isn't mine, it's just one of the most difficult pieces I've found to play on violin. You ready?" He raised an eyebrow at her. He didn't want to just start playing and totally cut her off! That would be seriously rude.
Terra Fennel

“Maybe I'll have to have you show me then.” Sometime soon she'd need to make herself a proper weapon wouldn't she? The question was what? Vesper's sabre had been designed with dust in mind, but purely for enhancing the blade and strikes. It had hindered her casting without any other obstacle in the way due to how it pulled dust energies within itself. Regardless, having an experienced hand help her would be a far more pleasant experience than clumsily fiddling with the machinery after reading the manuals worn from the hundreds of students doing the same before her. It would certainly be more interesting since she already knew the doors could lock... She really needed to stop that train of thought.

“I'm ready whenever you are.”
Terra took a half step sideways and fell back onto the couch to sit down for a proper show. He had her full attention, her eyes wide and ears perked up to listen. She wouldn't even sip her soda while he played. Truth was she had little idea of what to expect. A well maintained violin played even by a mediocre musician would have been entirely new to her, but she had no reason to doubt that he was as good as he said he was.
Felix Satou

"Oh, there's a few things I could probably show you. Like...well...this, for example." Without further ado, Felix began to play. His demeanor changed. While playing the guitar came as easily to him as breathing, it was not quite so simple a task to perform with the violin. He'd poured thousands of hours into practicing the guitar, and while a lot of those skills transferred over to playing the violin, he could not play highly technical pieces of music without concentrating. There was no replacement for practice and familiarity. He was not trying to play while fending off a horde of Grimm, though, so his performance did not suffer one bit. He attacked the strings with precision, his fingers danced up and down the scales. This was a piece he could well perform in his sleep. His bow looked ready to burst into flames as it swung back and forth.

He liked to think that his passion for music sprung to the forefront in every performance he made. His brow was furrowed and his eyes were closed in concentration as he strained to stick to the right tempo, to hit every note just as it was written on the sheet music he'd memorized. And, of course he did. His skill with instruments of any kind was nearly unmatched. His true calling was that of a musician, and even he knew it. When he played, whatever was in his hands sang with gusto. As he finished the piece, he took a long, deep bow before opening his eyes and looking at Terra expectantly, a few beads of sweat beginning to form on his brow.
Terra Fennel

Tempting as it was to tease him and throw him off before Felix began playing, she held her tongue. New experiences were something she enjoyed, and the world was giving them to her daily. Some were disturbing or bothersome, but many and more were exciting memories that she would cherish. While the wolf didn't even know if the first sound that played as he drew the bow across the strings of the violin was a note, a chord, or some other word beyond her knowledge, she knew one thing, it was beautiful. There had always been something missing from the old violin that she'd heard played before. The instrument in Felix's hands had a voice she'd never heard before, clear and sharp. Music was strange in a way. Despite so much being made by human minds for human ears, rarely was there a discordant or painful note for those of sharper hearing.

“That was terrific!” There was an obvious passion in the way he played, and even his aura seemed to change to her senses as he had as if his soul was joining in. Why though would he be a huntsman? Why would she be a huntress? While the answers were likely different, they both had a passion for something else but had come to Beacon to move forward with life. “It does make me wonder if this is how you usually try to woo the people you bring back to your dorm.” With his performance done, she couldn't resist teasing him a bit more.
Felix Satou

Felix looked gleefully delighted by Terra's praise. It was not nearly as long winded as he would have liked, but genuine appreciation couldn't be faked and Terra was definitely not faking! Her witty repartee was genuinely funny. He chuckled, rolling his eyes, starting to pack up his violin. "Well, by definition, yes. It is the usual. Because you're pretty much the only one so far, and it's happened every time, so if the standards you use to define a pattern are particularly low..." He trailed off with a shrug. Granted, it probably would be his go to choice of thing to do to impress someone when they came to visit. His skills were second to none! Music was fun to play and often fun to listen to, very much so live!

"Do you do anything musically inclined? Singing? Instruments?" He always asked. Most people didn't, or they did and they were a little too cowed by the performances he gave to admit to their novicehood. He never minded. Everyone started from somewhere! There was a time in his life where he couldn't play a single thing! He always did his best to encourage others, especially if it meant he could find someone else to play music with. There was nothing quite like getting a band together, even if it was only a couple of people making music together in their bedroom.
Terra Fennel

“I find that kind of hard to believe. You're cute, clearly really talented with music,” She gestured with her free hand to the rest of the instruments in his room. “and you're really sweet, and not just because you paid for dinner.” Truly, she wanted to hear him play some more, but she didn't even know where to begin on what she could ask him to play. “While I hate to perpetuate the rumor faunus girls are easy... That would work on a lot of the girls, and some of the boys I've met. I know it would, because it's sort of working on me.” As time ticked by she did find herself more and more tempted to see how far tonight would go.

“And not really. I can sing a little karaoke and not get booed out of a bar, but that's just from singing along with the radio. I doubt I'd hold a candle to anyone with even a little real practice.” She wasn't entirely shy about trying to sing, but she knew she wasn't impressive. With someone like Felix who seemed to be so musically inspired, she'd probably get laughed out of his dorm. “My talents are a little different. Dust, medicine modern and traditional, and I have this really miraculous talent to somehow cook a squirrel in such a way that it's completely burned on the outside, and raw on the inside. Seriously, don't trust me to cook.” She said the last part completely deadpan.
Felix Satou

His heart sang any time someone called him cute. Or handsome, or funny, or witty, or kind, heartfelt compliments of any kind would always tug at his heart, and she was piling them on! Blushing, he ran a hand back, pushing the single red streak of hair behind his ear as she all but admitted flat out that she was into him. Well...she did, didn't she? It was sort of working meant that it was working! Were faunus girls easy? Most of the ones he had run into at Beacon were a bit prickly and secluded and not so quick to let someone like him into their social circles. "Ah, well, I, uh, heh..." He muttered "I never heard any rumors like that..." He had heard some of his classmates make a few off color jokes here and there, but were attitudes towards faunus truly that bad? Wasn't Vale supposed to be a city that had put that part of itself in the past?

Luckily, she was giving him a few things he wouldn't be tripping over his tongue to talk about. "Well, it turns out I'd make an amazing housewife, because I can cook just about anything." Without looking, he kicked his violin case in the direction of his bed. It slid across the carpet until it rested just underneath the frame, this time close enough to grab without having to work for it. "I can't guess on everything, but if I know what kind of ingredients a dish needs I can just season it however I feel like and it will come out tasting delicious. How long do I boil this? However long feels right. How long do I sear this? Some amount of time. Skill plays a bit of a part, but any spot where luck could help me...well, as long as I'm feeling good?" He shrugged. Cooking was laughably easy for him. "I don't know how well I'd do with squirrel, but I'm sure I could get a nice medium rare if I tried."

Felix retrieved the soda from his desk and plopped down on the couch, giving what he figured was a respectful, one cushion's length of distance between the two of them. He'd thought about just sitting right in her lap, his little flirtations had been working so far, hadn't they? But that was far, far too bold for him.
Terra Fennel

Felix was a strange boy, though maybe that's why she resonated with him even without her semblance fueling the fires this time. How could a boy like him not be used to a string of compliments by now? Sure, most everyone liked hearing people talk about them in such a positive light, but the way he blushed made her wonder how often he actually got to hear that? Was he still somewhat infatuated and it meant more to him in the moment because of that? The way he dismissed the rumor did give her another possible answer. Maybe he was just some pretty boy recluse like a prince locked away in a tower, though that answer didn't sit well with her.

A giggle left the wolf as he talked about making a good housewife. Maybe more a princess instead of a prince. She wet her tongue with the taste of fake grapes and sugar, making it difficult to tell if her appreciative hum was about the drink or her imaginings. “Mm, you would look good in a skirt and apron.” She pointed at him and drew a small circle in the air in front of her. “Or just the apron.” There was enough mischief in her blood when she was in a mood that she sometimes wondered where it came from. However, it wasn't mischief alone that put a plan in her mind as he sat down with more distance than she was hoping for.

With one arm held high, a can of grape soda held so it wouldn't slosh or spill, Terra turned her back towards him and threw her legs over the arm of the couch before letting herself fall backwards so that her head would be resting on the cushion between them. She lowered her soda to the floor without a drop spilled and looked at him upside down. She'd rather his lap as the pillow, but she settled for her placing her hands beneath her head. “Hi.” She blinked twice in quick succession. “So, however long feels right? I'd guess with a plan like that, your luck would work for a lot of things.” There was a thin line between carefree and careless, and with the way her skirt lay she'd have doubted Felix could tell the difference if she cared to wonder.
Felix Satou

For once, Felix wasn't totally unprepared. "I do happen to look pretty good in a skirt, but I think that's just because I'm naturally good looking," he managed without cracking. "Though, my sister does get mad at me if I don't put them back where I got them from, or stretch out the elastic. We're not exactly the same size." Despite being twins, Telu was a fair bit shorter than he was. She was also a woman. Their waists and hips didn't have quite the same circumference and he definitely had ruined some of her clothes when he'd been younger and more inconsiderate. But she'd done the same to his stuff too! They both wore each others clothes without much consideration. Consideration was learned behavior!

He wasn't prepared for her to lay her head a scant few inches from his lap. Her lewd insinuation got him to bite his lip and look off towards his computer. "Yeah, a few things. I've always been really good at volleyball, my timing for spikers is really good. I've, uh, got some other things that I think it'd be good for, but I haven't really tested everything." Like the thing that Terra was definitely hinting at? Yeah, that was a theory only application. His eyes came back around to look down at her upside down face, framed by freshly washed and scented locks of sandy blonde hair, capped with two adorable little ears he just wanted to eat up. Her svelte form splayed out on his couch while she flirted with him. He felt his heart suddenly hammering in his chest! This was the closest he'd ever gotten to hitting a home run and she was practically putting the ball on a tee for him. "You sure you're comfortable like that? I could get you something for your head...?" He had pillows on his bed, but there was always a chance she'd ask for his lap.
Terra Fennel

Volleyball? Her brow knit together in a moment of confusion and she tried to figure out what he meant. It sounded familiar, but she had an awful time with the proper names for sports most of the time. Most were fun to watch, and they all looked fun to play. You could watch without really picking up much about the games. It took him mentioning spike for her to draw the connection. “Oh! That's the one people usually play in swimsuits on the sand and with the net in the middle.” She nodded upside down, confident in her deduction. As far as she was concerned it was quite simply the fastest way to get sand in her fur.

While it was certainly interesting to imagine him in swim trunks, or somewhat more amusing just bikini bottoms, his offer was far more enticing. “There's not need to do that.” She playfully emphasized the last word. “You just sat down. You don't have to get me a pillow, but,” She propped herself up on her elbows lifted her head. “if you're okay being a pillow, I can wiggle my way to you, or you can scooch over here a bit. Whatever you prefer?” With her view of the room right-side up, or more importantly the view of her socks and legs coming into view she noticed the wardrobe malfunction and half-shrugged at it since it hardly mattered. If he wouldn't have run into the same problem with her undergarments as he had his sister, she'd have teased him about having him wear hers.
Felix Satou

"Yeah, that's beach volleyball. I usually play indoor volleyball, it's a little more complicated." He was just about ready to start ranting about how much fun he had playing the game and it's intricacies when Terra made him an offer that he couldn't refuse. Was his semblance actually evolving somehow? He had expected there to be about a one percent chance that Terra would request a Felix shaped pillow, but there it was! "Oh, ummmm..." It took him a few seconds to formulate a plan. He knew what he wanted. There wasn't any doubt about it, his brain was just trying to play catch up! He scooted closer, putting his thighs right below Terra's head, carefully positioning himself so that she wasn't about to get too intimate with him on accident.

His cheeks were lit up. She was really cute, really close, and not paying too much mind to where her skirt was. Was she coming on to him? Maybe? But maybe she wasn't. Maybe she just like being physically close to other people, right? He couldn't just assume that the flirtations, the head in his lap, the acceptance of an invite back to his room were all connected to mean she was really into him. And what if he ended up crossing a line and having it all blow up in his face? Better safe than sorry, right? "Just, uh-," his voice cracked and he cleared his throat once. "Just tell me if it gets uncomfortable or whatever, yeah?" It happened without conscious thought. The hand closest to Terra's ears found it's way to the spots on her head just where the base met her scalp. His sister and he had done this very thing enough times that it didn't seem strange to just let his fingers wander around through her hair, nails lightly scratching. Terra would be okay with this much, right? She had put her head in his lap, after all.
Terra Fennel

Only a couple seconds passed as she waited for his answer, not even long enough for her to worry that she'd guessed wrong on what he'd want to do. She could feel his movements through the couch, and she kept herself propped up until his movements stilled. Terra lowered herself back down letting her head lay on his lap and her hands on her stomach with her fingers laced. One final wiggle to get comfortable and she let out a contented sigh. How long had it been since she'd been able to relax against someone, to feel their warmth somewhere on her body? There was a hint of warmth to her cheeks as she remembered that time.

“Mmm. I don't know how it could be uncomfortable. Your lap makes a good pillow. Would probably make a good cushion too.” His fingers tenderly touching around her ears coaxed another soft hum from her and she closed her eyes. With one craving being sated with such a gentle touch, she could more easily consider what else she wanted or didn't want. While certain answers wouldn't come quickly even with him touching her ears, there was one thing she wanted. She wanted him to be comfortable too. People always mistook her acting like herself for boldness. It was merely how she acted when comfortable and she had nothing to be afraid of.

“I'll be sure to let you know if something is too much. I'm basically counting on you to do the same you know?” Was there something he could actually do that would bother her? Maybe if he pinched one of her ears or actually tried to hurt her, but she couldn't imagine him doing that. What she could easily imagine though was his hands wandering without her being bothered in the least. “It's okay to test the waters a bit too. It's what I've been doing, and look where that's gotten me. With a cute boy under me.”
Felix Satou

A good cushion? For sitting on? His heart could have powered the whole school if it was hooked up to a generator. Terra would have luck on her side for the next couple of hours after she ended up deciding to leave, whenever that was. He grinned nervously down at her. "No, no, I'm not uncomfortable at all or anything, I just, uh...don't do stuff like this all that often, you know?" It wasn't like he was totally chaste! He'd shared a few kisses with a few different guys and girls, but this looked like it was barreling towards something else, as if kissing was a mere speedbump! And they hadn't even done that yet.

"It's not like I don't like it, or you, I'm just, uh, a little nervous is all." He left where his fingers would roam through Terra's hair to chance, not giving it any thought. With his semblance at it's strongest, he'd been told that he could mimic the same sort of attentions professional masseuses could give. "It's, uh, not very often I get a cute girl throwing her head in my lap and telling me t-to...test the waters." Not that he was going to look a gift wolf in the mouth. No, he was having thoughts about inspecting that with something other than his eyes.
Terra Fennel

Closing her eyes, she let out an amused huff of air through her nose. She could easily guess that he thought she did this type of thing often, or at least had several times before. For a moment, she thought about teasing him. How could a girl being comfortable around him and using his lap as a pillow make him nervous, but she understood. “It's okay to be nervous Felix. I'm the last person that has any room to judge someone for being nervous.” She was a coward at heart, only acting when she had to or she was comfortable with the possible outcomes.

“Right now, I like this. I like how this feels. Dust, do I like how this feels.”
She could let his fingers work their magic through her hair and near her ears all day. “But I don't know what I want. I've been trying to figure that out since before I took my shower.” As much as she figured it was more appropriate to sit up and look him in the eyes, she just couldn't bring herself to lift her head from his lap. “I know I'm more comfortable with touching and being touched than most people here which is why I seem bold or sure of myself, but I guess I said test the waters because I don't know what I wanted beyond this.” A quiet sigh left her and she wiggled her ears as if to make it clear she was happy with the way things were going.
Felix Satou

Ah, so neither one of them was quite sure what they were looking for, were they? Felix had ideas. He had wants and desires. So did Terra, but their thoughts were nebulous! It was all up in the air just how much either of them were ready to do. "Well, that makes me feel a bit less nervous. Still nervous, mind you, but considerably less." Let his hands wander? But they were pretty much already exactly where he wanted them! One was stroking through her hair, paying attention to the base of her ears, the other...well, he'd laid it up across the couch so he didn't end up touching something he wasn't supposed to.

Was she telling him he could touch where he wanted to? Well...wander they would. They lightly brushed up the front of her shirt, over her tie, and caressed the skin of her neck with care. He tried to put as little thought into it as possible. The less he concentrated, the more he left to chance, the more likely he'd find the right spots. "I guess neither one of us knows what we're in for huh," his voice sounded considerably more calm than when it had been cracking. "Finding out's half the fun then, right? The safeword can be, uh, banana?" He grinned down at her playfully.
Terra Fennel

“Well, we'll just have to find a way to settle your nerrrvess.” Her voice became shaky as Felix found the courage to let his fingers do some talking. It was a light touch, brief and fleeting, that she could barely feel through her shirt, but that made it all the more enticing. An excited shiver ran up her body and her tail drummed out a quiet rhythm against the side of the cushion. His touch along her neck brought goosebumps to life on her skin. She could feel the roughness of his fingertips from years of playing a guitar, but even so his touch was undeniably soft and inviting. It was difficult to regain her composure through the thrill of him finding some courage.

“Mm. A safeword?” Terra brought her hands together in a quiet but rhythmic sound as she kept talking. “I prefer pine-ap-ple,” she whispered the word breathily and in rhythm with her clapping to inspire a suggestive image in his head. “because it's easier to say if you're in the middle of something, but ba-nanaaaa,” she ended her clapping and held the sound in her throat for a moment before letting out a giggle. “Banana works too.” She didn't let her fun end there, instead reaching up with one hand to squeeze his knee. Her other gripped at the tie that she'd been curious of him wearing. She was certain she had her answer. “I guess that answers why you put on a tie.” She gave two gentle pulls before letting it go so she didn't interfere with what he'd do next.
Felix Satou

Terra's skin was soft, her voice even softer. He giggled at the way she drew out her pronunciation, the wavering of her voice as she tried to talk and enjoy herself at the same time. There was a lot to like about girls. There was a lot to like about faunus. His eyes were drawn to the pat-pat-pat of her tail against the couch. As if there wasn't enough reason to believe she was having a good time! "It's agreed upon then, no more joking about-" he stopped mid sentence as she tugged on his tie, train of thought derailing instantly. Why did she have to stop? Couldn't she have tugged a little harder? A lot harder? A jolt of electric energy ran down his spine.

"I...ah ha, I wish I'd thought of that, but...I actually put it on because I thought what I was wearing didn't look...well, it looks like workout clothes! The tie makes it look less like that." It also matched his hair streak. "You could do without it and still look good, though." Two fingers snagged the knot of Terra's tie and like magic he pulled it apart with one stroke, tossing it lightly on the ground near the pair. If only he could claim his skill was at play. No, it just so happened that the tie had come loose enough to do that thanks to his semblance. He'd never be able to do that without being in his best mood! "Wow, that actually worked," he muttered.
Terra Fennel

As the tie left her fingertips, she couldn't miss the way such a little thing had tied his tongue in a knot, and sent his train of thought careening off the tracks. Her tug had been too soft, too gentle to jolt him from the force. The way he seemed to stumble on his words filled her head with ideas and made her all the happier to have brought her own tie. A tie that was suddenly sliding against the collar of her blouse and tickling her neck as he pulled it free in a single motion. Oh, it certainly worked in more ways than one, but he'd find that out soon enough.

“Felix, if you wanted me to get undressed you just had to ask. I like the initiative though.”
Her tone was still playful as she straightened her collar. She liked her current position with her head in his lap, but it was getting more and more tempting to sit in his lap instead. “But, how about we figure out a way to make a game out of it instead? I mean, with your luck, it's basically inevitable you'll get me out of my clothes with a game, but I think it will be a bit more fun this way. What do you think? Well, assuming that's something you want.” With the luck she'd borrowed from him with her head in his lap, she was also hoping to even the score a little before things got too heated.
Felix Satou

"Hah, I'm sure you've noticed how tongue-tied I am by now. Asking for things isn't that easy." So she wanted to play a game, did she? Weren't they already playing a game? It was chicken. Or maybe they were both lying to each other about playing chicken to make it easier to be bold. They were daring each other to try a little harder. Go a little further. See what happened next. If they played a real game it would be on equal footing. Terra had been in close enough contact for long enough to be just as lucky as he was.

"Okay, how about, uh...truth or dare? Two truths and a lie? Normally I have a hard time using my luck on something like that, so we should be on even footing either way." He wasn't sure what the penalty would be for passing. Removing an article of clothing? Maybe he would leave the punishments up to Terra. He couldn't make all the decisions. He could barely make a decision about what to do with his hands! One in her hair, the other wandering up and down her sides in spots that were not untoward, but not somewhere he'd be touching on someone in public.
Terra Fennel

“Oh, but that's part of the fun. I'm enjoying watching you get flustered.” Like a hook without a worm he didn't bite. Not so much as a nibble on what she'd said about getting undressed. Either he wasn't paying attention or more likely didn't believe she'd meant it and thought it more of a trap. His loss. The idea of a game was more to give her a chance to watch him get more and more flustered than it was to keep things chaste at this point. Not that she could call much of what they'd said or done chaste anyway. Still, he'd have an advantage if she stayed with her head in his lap.

“If we play truth or dare, I don't think we're making it past one round.” Her mind was a little too at home in the gutter to make an innocent dare. “Two truths and a lie sounds like more fun.” It was with great reluctance that she lifted her head from his lap. If he was messing with her ears, he was far more likely to feel the subtle twitch that sometimes gave her away when she was lying. He wouldn't remain without something in his lap for long however. The little wolf wasted little time in climbing into his lap, her legs on either side of his own and sitting just above his knees. Her tail swayed slowly from one side to the other to tickle his shins and calves.

“So, if I remember right you normally get a point if you guess the other person's lie,” She played with his tie as she talked. “so, it seems easy enough that if one of us gets a point, we can spend it to have the other take off a piece of clothing. And you can spend two points to request a specific piece come off. And socks only count as one piece. Sound fair?” She was eager to see how he handled her new seat.
Felix Satou

"Yeah, hah, you're probably right about th-...oh," Felix pulled his hands back while Terra moved herself to straddle his legs. A big grin was plastered all over his red face. She liked watching him get flustered, huh? Well, she was probably enjoying the show right now. It was a grand finale of fireworks. His hands ended up resting on her thighs. If this was the game they were playing, how long would they last? How long would he last, for that matter? Terra had done her best to not get too close to his hips when she'd sat down, but she was still in his lap!

"U-u-u-uh, yeah, heh, that sounds about right to me. Besides, I actually like keeping my socks on. My toes get cold." The view was stunning. Looking up at her, he found himself sinking back into the couch. Her wolfish features stood out a little more against the room's light that was now behind her head. He had half a mind to cut their game short and just kiss her! "Right, well, how's this then. I've made out with a faunus before. I've made out with a guy before. I've gone all the way before." He was getting down to brass tacks from square one, here. If they were playing truth or dare this was the kind of stuff he'd have to answer anyways, plus, spicy questions were more fun!
Terra Fennel

“We're in agreement about our socks then.” Games of chance were fun, but never quite as fun as the games people made where the only pieces were the people involved. Social games to figure out the secret killer, or in some circles the hidden faunus, truth or dare where you could have someone answer the most embarrassing questions or do something outrageous. She'd nearly gotten frostbite all over playing that one. Two truths and a lie was a little safer, but the way his face lit up with her in his lap let her know that it was certainly the right choice. Felix's first round felt like a free point as his truths and lie left his lips.

Terra placed a hand on his shoulder to support herself before leaning forward to place a warm kiss on his cheek. By itself, it would have seemed perfectly innocent to anyone else. Before she pulled away she whispered an answer in his ear. “You don't have to just give me points Felix. I'm going to keep playing until we've both won.” She sat back with a smug grin on her face and snapped her fingers. “You've not “gone all the way.” I'm pretty sure if someone has, they just say they've had sex before.” It was hard not to let her mind wander to the idea of some of the handsome men she'd seen around campus pressing Felix against a wall with a kiss. Oh, she liked that idea enough that her ears wiggled.

“Let me know if I need to get up for you to take something off.” If he liked keeping his socks on, there wasn't much reason to bank her points. She was taking the extra second to think of her lie.
Felix Satou

"Mmm!" The hairs on his neck raised as Terra kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear. He was practically frozen in his seat as she called him out on his weak bluff. "W-Well, I did think about saying it more crudely, but I just don't quite like being that, uh, forward, altogether?" His voice quivered with nervous energy. He hadn't been lying about the socks, but he was relatively sure he had fewer articles of clothing to remove from his personage than Terra, and she did say that he was just giving her this one! If it was the easy, it was only fair that he take off something suitable for the difficulty. He reached up and undid his tie, tossing it on the ground next to Terra's.

"Heh, heh," he laughed nervously. "I wasn't lying about the socks, though, and I think that's the only freebie thing I'm wearing." His leggings might be considered a freebie, but he'd have to take off his joggers if he wanted those to come off. The hands that rested on Terra's thighs moved up and down her legs, from her knees to just up under the hem of her skirt. They were really getting close. Super close. They were really doing this! His heart continued to pound in his chest, overflowing with excitement and anticipation of what was yet to come.
  • Information