Flirting with Fortune [Private] [Mature]

Sleep and relax! Rooms are available for single students, and up to four Teammates.
Terra Fennel
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Wolf Faunus (Ears and Tail)
Aura Color: Lavender
Semblance Name: Sal Norn
Weapon Name: Peregrine

Terra's eyes narrowed as he tossed the tie to the side and she laughed to herself. She gave him every excuse in the book to go the safe route of getting rid of his tie first. Besides, she certainly wouldn't have wanted to have someone get off her lap so she could take off something below the belt unless that was all she had. As it was, his hands on her thighs were felt wonderful. Each time they just barely slipped under the edge of her skirt she found herself wanting to rush the game. She'd certainly made a decision. There were only a few possible outcomes to what would happen after their game, and most of them resulted in her not seeing her dorm until the morning.

“Well, I hope what I'm about to say isn't too rough around the edges for you then.” She ran the back of her fingers along the cheek she'd kissed and down the side of his neck along his pulse. “So, my ears and tail aren't the only thing that gets a little trim every now and again, I like my tail being grabbed, and my first time was in an onsen.” The longer she sat in his lap, the more trouble she had not touching him. She couldn't resist dragged her fingers from his neck down to her arm against his tattoos. They were so colorful and brilliant. Did he have more where she couldn't see yet?
Felix Satou
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Human
Aura Color: Turquoise
Semblance Name: Fuku
Weapon Name: Dover

His eyes shut while Terra brushed her fingers across his face. Oh this was much better than he had hoped for. Kissing was one thing, but all this closeness was another! He'd been too eager to get down to business in his imagination. Who would have thought that just sitting with, or under someone would be so fulfilling. His chest seemed full to burst with warmth. He quietly cursed himself for being so unbrave with the other men and women he'd briefly courted. He listened with closed eyes and a warmth about his face. He truly didn't know, but he wouldn't hazard a guess, he could think!

"I am sure you're telling me the truth about the onsen, I think that one's bait." She was trying to rattle him and make him think about her naked! Too bad, he'd already been doing that for hours now. "I can't guess for certain if you like having your tail grabbed, since, uh, I know every faunus is different, but I don't like the way you're wording your first one, so I'm going to guess that one's the lie." He finally opened his eyes again, looking up at Terra with raised eyebrows and expectance. He could have tested whether or not she liked getting her tail grabbed, but he didn't quite have the courage to find out like that!
"With quiet words I'll lead you in and out of the dark."
Terra Fennel

If someone had told her that morning where she'd be by the end of the day, she wouldn't have believed them, and certainly not after being caught plucking a meal out of a trashcan. His skin was as soft as she imagined it would be, and wonderfully smooth and warm. He seemed to enjoy her touch as much for the intimacy as he did the thrill. While their hearts likely raced in their chests, there was a moment of tenderness when his eyes had closed to just enjoy the moment. She couldn't even feign being upset at being caught so clearly with the bait in her answer.

“I might have given you a point even if you did pick the one about my tail with that answer. Can't say I've met many people that realize that we're all pretty different. You're right on with you're answer. Everything's smoother than your cheeks. Fur's for tails and ears.” She didn't want to stop touching him, but it was time to give him something for his point. One by one her fingers worked down the buttons of her shirt, the wolf humming a little tune as she revealed the purple bra that matched what he'd already seen. When the last button was undone, she didn't take her blouse off, but instead reached inside to slide the straps of her bra under her sleeves down her arms and then behind her to unclasp it. She was careful to not spoil her fun by showing too much as she pulled it free and discarded it behind her. A stroke of luck caused it to hang off the corner of Felix's bed.

Terra placed her hands on her knees and winked at him. “I thought about not wearing it in the first place. They're not very comfortable.”
Felix Satou

Felix watched with rapt attention as she started to undo the buttons of her shirt one by one. "Hah, I-I'd rather win by some legitimate means than pity I'll have you know." As if his pride were actually threatened! What was the price of losing? No price at all! Especially if either one of them decided they were going too far, not that he clung to that idea much at all. It had helped set him down this path, but neither one of them was like to lie about their desires now. Saying them out loud wouldn't prove difficult at this point, but what was the fun of being so quick on the trigger?

The fling of Terra's bra gave him a few ideas. He almost abandoned their game right then and there! His hands slowly creeped up over the top of her skirt and rested on her midriff, thumbs slowly rubbing against the bare skin of her stomach. He didn't quite dare to reach up or push her shirt out of the way enough to see her chest...yet.

"Okay, uh, well, let me...let me think," he muttered, staring at the strip of bare skin running from her neck down to her skirt. He swallowed. "I'm an ace setter in volleyball," not every truth or lie needed to be so risque! "I have a tramp stamp." He'd seen her eyeing his ink, he could talk about it a little! "I have an older sister." He had only mentioned his twin, so there might be some unknowns there.
Terra Fennel

“Oh, it wouldn't have been out of pity, but more a reward.” She'd expected his hands to linger on her thighs, but she was pleasantly surprised to feel his hands move upwards to feel what she was willing to show. She could feel her shirt move slightly with the way his hands moved, but he wasn't trying to steal a peek yet. Not that much would be hidden as is. Even some of the freckles across her chest were visible now. Would he be disappointed she wasn't as muscular as many of their peers? Her body was fit, but it wasn't raw muscle and strength beneath soft skin. Her stomach was toned, but no sculptors chisel showed the definition of her abs. She could fight and move, dance and sway in a battle, and she was happy with that. The way his thumbs moved helped dispel some of that doubt.

This time she couldn't be so certain of her answer. He'd talked a bit about his twin, but not another sibling. His sister could still be older as a twin. She pursed her lips in thought and hummed as she tried to remember if she saw any ink on his lower back when he'd grabbed the violin, but she'd been too distracted enjoying other sights to be certain. And what the hell was a volleyball setter? “Okay... This is a tough one.” She reached up and to run her fingers through his hair as she gave her answer. “You've got enough ink that you might just have a tramp stamp and you're trying to trick me too, but I think it's more likely you'd make up a position in volleyball since I don't know much. You're not a setter. Whatever that is.”
Felix Satou

He heard her mention it was a tough one, but the fingers running through his hair had his head swimming. Again he closed his eyes and let out a long, breathy sigh. Oh that was a good one. He was already imagining her taking a big fistful of it and dragging him off to bed. It was all he could do to pick out her response and mumble something completely unintelligible. He'd surely meant to say something witty or otherwise respond to her, but the words hadn't come out right at all. His eyes fluttered open after a moment. He ought to dignify her with an actual answer.

"I got more ink than what's on me arm, but it ain't there. Setter's the one that sends the ball to the spiker to slam over the net. It's kind of a hard position to play, because you have to know where your teammates are, where everyone else is, if the other side is vulnerable to a ball dump, if...ah, you don't care about all that right now and I don't either, actually. And yeah, my sister's older than me by a matter of seconds, but still technically older."

She'd have to wait to find out if he was really telling the truth about the tramp stamp, but he didn't mind giving her a little preview of the future. He lifted up his shirt with one hand to show that there was a little blue butterfly tattoo'd just above the spot on his chest where his heart would lie. The detail was simple. It could easily have fit in the palm of either one of their hands. His chest and abs were flat, and lacking in much definition. Terra and he were birds of a feather in that respect, though he wouldn't have dared say her chest was flat. Oh no, as long as there was a handful to grasp he could never complain.
Terra Fennel

A single short laugh was the only response he got to his mumbling due to her fingers moving through his hair. There were a hundred little joys one could experience with another person, but she'd never bother to count them. Even if she did, she was certain she'd find new ones. Short hair like his simply slipped between her fingers as her hands moved, her fingertips pressing against his scalp. The fragrance of his shampoo tickled her nose as she did. She fought the temptation to lean forward and bury her nose against him and breath him in. There would be time for that later that wouldn't mark her as strange. Though, she had to wonder would he?

This time the words that left his lips were an answer. No point for her. He was wrong though. It was more fascinating than she'd admit in the moment. She certainly cared to hear and learn more, but in the moment she just wanted to touch him and come up with her lie and truths to get them both a little more undressed. When he lifted his shirt, she had to focus her mind to make sure she hadn't accidentally linked with him. She didn't want to influence him more than she already had. Maybe it wasn't fair, maybe it was cheating, but she took the opportunity to take her hands from his hair, and place one on his chest, her fingertips running along the tattoo.

“That's much prettier than the mark I have over my heart. You'll get to see it soon enough, but you can take a peek if you want to prepare yourself.”
Hints of her scar were already visible she knew, but she couldn't resist making the offer. They both knew what they wanted, and while she was having fun with their game, she looked forward to tossing aside pretense and exploring one another more directly. “I guess it's my turn.” She'd only move her hand if he seemed uncomfortable or tried to push his shirt down. “I've never seen a movie in a theatre. I've got a witch's hat in my dorm. I've never set foot in an arcade.” The last was almost the truth. She'd gotten kicked out less than a dozen steps in for what she was.
Felix Satou

His head plopped back against the couch and his back arched lightly as Terra touched his chest. She was definitely more bold than he was. Hah! Timid? Used to being close to other people? Surely she was a big fat liar with the way her hands wandered wherever she wanted! He wasn't going to complain. The air felt like it was filled with electricity. Any moment lightning was sure to strike one of them. The glittering stars of his semblance might have lit the room if the lights were out.

"O-Okay. Okay. Uh," he sounded out of breath as he let go of his shirt. "I...'m gonna leave this t' chance. Blind guessin' that it's the theatre. Considering how I met you, it's not unbelievable that you've managed to stay out of theaters and arcades, but...you can get in an arcade a little easier than a movie if you're broke? I don't really know, I made the guess first and now I'm trying to explain it." He looked back at Terra. "Er...sorry, was that...I didn't mean to sound insensitive, it's just that...I know it can't be the hat, because...well...you're just, uh, so bewitching. Heh." The hands on her stomach had yet to change their pace or position even at the invitation. A peek? No, he'd rather get the whole treat all at once than just a taste!
Terra Fennel

Terra hesitated for only a moment after he'd let go of his shirt before pulling her hand away. If his answer bothered her at all, it didn't show in the way she shook her head and laughed. It was a safe and honest guess. “Don't worry about how it sounds. Like you said, you met me picking food out of the trash. I had to live that way for a long time. Truth is, you're kind of on the right track, but still kind of wrong. To want to watch a movie in a theatre, you kind of need to know what's playing and be interested in it, so I've really never done that. I tried to get into an arcade once and got kicked out. Should have taken a moment, but I think both our brains are elsewhere.” He was sensitive of how she might feel about what he said, but hadn't really shown her pity once. She liked that.

Her tail was moving more slowly, though not due to any displeasure with the situation. Much like laughing too much and having one's cheeks hurt, her tail needed a break. She rested her hands on her thighs and took a breath before looking back over her shoulder towards the bed. For a moment, she almost mustered the courage to stand up and lead him over to the bed. Almost. An idea struck her that she was confident enough to say when she turned back towards him. “I think it's your turn, but since we're starting a losing streak here, I propose a change to the rules. A right answer is still a point for the guesser. A wrong answer is a point for the liar. I thought about saying it from the start, but didn't think we'd get so distracted with each other.” A quick count put either of at three points needed to get the other down to their socks. Unless he was wearing something she didn't know about?
Felix Satou

Felix feigned disappointment with an exaggerated huff, hanging his head to the side. Ah, how crushed he was that he had prolonged their little dance another round of questions further. He watched her from the corner of his eye as her gaze lingered on the bed. Was she about to...? No, as she spun round and dispelled his fantasy, she'd merely come up with a way to hasten the end of their contest. He nodded in agreement. "How about we apply it retroactively?" He'd had an inkling to take his shirt off even after she'd guessed wrong, might as well get it over with, right? He reached down and pulled his shirt up and over his head, letting it fall to the floor behind the couch as he placed his hands back on Terra's thighs, not far from her own. "I'm going to, anyways. You can do whatever you want, I'm sure I won't be upset either way." With his shirt off it was a lot easier to see how lithe he was. While his chest would never be mistaken for a woman's, his waist was just thin enough, his skin fair enough, that one could squint and see what they wanted to see. Clothing could do a lot to sway perception one way or the other. Unfortunately for Terra, there was no hint at what might lie below the waistband of his shorts.

"I could be the lead singer for a death metal band," true. His voice and demeanor didn't imply that he was much for screaming, but he could growl with the best of them. "I only need to hear something once to be able to play it by ear." Also true, though hard for many to believe. "I've been a part of a band before." A lie. He had helped his sister produce some music, but that wasn't what he would call a band. They'd never performed together, only making things for the sake of making them. He had done some solo work, but that was the extent of his experience. This one was surely harder, right? And she'd even made the last one difficult for him! It was only fair! Or...had he just made the one before that too difficult and they were making it harder for both of them?

Ah, too much thinking. Now that clothes were coming off every time, it wouldn't matter if it was difficult.
Terra Fennel

The game itself was fun. She was learning more about him, getting to spend more time feeling the person he was without the use of her semblance. The game was also a distraction from that, but one she wasn't brave enough to cast aside entirely. A distraction she had come up with to make things more exciting. Even if one of them balked at the final result that was on their minds, or at least hers now, there was still so much more they could do. Even if the touching came to an end, she somehow doubted he'd mind her laying on his bed talking in nothing but skin and fur. Her smile grew wide as he suggested making it retroactive. He'd get a prize, but once more, there was no fun doing what was predictable.

“Now that's an idea I can get behind.” Maybe one of them would still chicken out in the end. There was being comfortable with physicality and nakedness, and then there was being able to rush headlong into something far more intimate. He'd also never been with someone before. He might very well feel she was too much for him before they got there. “You might not like my choice, but I think since you've already seen them they won't be as enticing to leave til last.” Oh, she had a feeling he'd love it after the initial disappointment. She gently moved his hands off her thighs and stood up. She lifted the sides of her skirt with care not to show too much this time and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear before pushing them down. A quick shimmy and two step left them on the floor.

“Now that that's taken care of, I'll find out if I'm right before I sit down. It would be a shame to have to get right back up if I'm right.” If she was wrong, her shirt was next. As she thought about her answer, she let her eyes wander freely over what she could see. “Well, you are practically a one man band if you can play all the instruments in here.” That didn't mean he'd been part of a band though, and she knew that much. “I've heard of people being able to play music from hearing it once. You don't seem like you'd be the type to be able to do a death metal scream, but I think that's why you said it. If you couldn't though, that would be two lies in one. Huh.” She found it easier to think not being in his lap... She wanted to be back in his lap. “I think you've never been in a band.”
Felix Satou

The moment she started to stand, he knew. She didn't have to say exactly what it was that was coming off, though she may as well have with the way she phrased it. Watching the little slip of cloth drop to the floor sent another wave of nervous energy through his stomach. Okay, she really wasn't messing around. He wasn't either, but her not messing around was more serious than his was! He didn't have any cool tricks he could do like that! "N-No complaints from me, hah, I'm not sure why I would dislike you having less on." Though he was a little disappointed he wouldn't get to see her just in her underwear. That was a view that he almost liked more than pure nakedness.

He nodded at her accusation that he was a one man band. That was true enough. He could even play a little snippet of his death metal tracks later for her after they'd both had some time to blow off steam. She was spot on with her guess. "It's true. I've never been in a band." He hopped off the couch and stepped over towards his bathroom. "I can't do any fancy tricks without showing something off, so you're gonna have to wait right there." He didn't fully close the door, though, leaving it ajar so his voice could carry through as he rearranged his wardrobe. "I've always had a sort of fear that if I ever got a taste for the spotlight I'd never end up being a huntsman, so...I never ended up performing in public until I was accepted into Beacon, and I never joined a band." He chuckled lightly as the sounds of clothing shifting drifted towards Terra. "It...it always feels like such a silly thing to complain about. Wow, Felix, you're in such a hard position, you're a brilliant musician, that must be so hard for you." He was well practiced at hiding the little bit of bitterness those thoughts brought about. "But...it was. I didn't want to be a rock star. I wanted to be a huntsman, and I'm not anywhere near as good at being a huntsman as I am at being a musician, so it was a lot of hard work and fighting my own inclinations to make my dream happen."

He swung the door open and stepped back into the room. His leggings were gone, but the shorts remained. "No way to take those off without taking the shorts off, I'm afraid." He hopped over the couch and right back down into the spot that he was in. "So, yeah, that's the really long-winded version of 'Why I'm Not In A Band,' a question that I've never not been asked about as soon as I admit to it."
Terra Fennel

Terra snickered at his answer. She'd meant having to get out of his lap, but it wasn't hard to see that some sacrifices were worth taking in his mind. In hers as well. Golden eyes followed the young man as he stood up, still admiring the rest of his body while she tried to contain her excitement over seeing even more of it. Except he didn't move to take something off in front of her. She brushed off the disappointment as he made his way to the bathroom. She was the shameless one, not him, and she couldn't blame him for hiding himself as he changed. While she'd rather have her eyes on him, she took a moment to quietly step around the room looking at some of the posters on the walls, and taking a closer look at some of the instruments.

As he shared some of his difficulties though, she found herself sympathizing a bit. “We're all afraid of something, and what we fear is always the scariest thing to us. It can be hard to empathize.” The comment sounded more offhanded than it really was. Fear shaped so much of her life and made it so nearly every mission she'd assisted with, she'd been the focus of the grimm. Between that and her rather strong aura, she seemed an appetizing meal for the beasts. She understood fear, and being set on a path that didn't belong to her. Being a musician came naturally to him, but it wasn't the path he wanted to follow. “It's admirable to follow your dreams, regardless of the circumstance.” That's why she hadn't just given up. She felt like a fraud, but she wanted to help people. Whether a doctor or a medical huntress she could do that, and one was in far higher demand. The skill sets rarely overlapped.

While her eyes had been full of hunger when he'd stood up, when the bathroom door opened back up, there was something different behind her gaze. Her smile wasn't one of mischief and lust, but something more genuine. She was a little more resolved to see tonight through, but she still had some fears of her own. “I wouldn't have minded getting a little bit of a peek, but the leggings were a good choice.” She'd forgotten to count them. Her steps were light as she walked towards Felix and the couch. Once more she took her seat on his lap, resting her weight on his legs, the feeling of skin on skin exciting in its own right. She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward to place her forehead against his chest with her eyes closed.

“Unless I'm miscounting again, it looks like one more round for both of us at most, and we have a winner. Good thing the consolation prize is just as good.” There was a comfort in being so close to someone. It had never been so charged back in Mantle, but it was comfortable and familiar. They'd been like family in a way. Dysfunctional certainly, but most of them didn't even consider anything remotely sexual between them. She took a deep breath to enjoy his scent and difference of what was happening as well. Comfortable and kind of new, what a treat. “Okay, so, I'm going to try to make this one a little harder. I'm afraid of forgetting things because of my semblance. I'd never considered being a huntress before last year. I'm worried you'll flip out once you see what's under my shirt.” She'd forgotten her ears would give her away. They gave the faintest twitch against his jaw when she mentioned not considering being a huntress.
Felix Satou

Felix didn't have much to say at Terra's reassurance that he wasn't saying things that were beyond her realm of empathy. He smiled warmly at the words. He blushed deeply at the feeling of Terra's bare legs against his and tried very hard not to think about what else might end up brushing against him. Her tail, obviously! Her forehead too. She couldn't see, but he bit his lip and tried not to squeal at how adorable the new view was. His arms embraced her in a light hug. Even if her nose wasn't more sensitive than most, she'd easily be able to pick out his choice of cologne. Citrus notes of lemon and lime mixed with a light, airy watermelon. There was also the smell of dust on him. It clung lightly to his skin at all times, a side effect of his favorite instrument being powered by the stuff.

His lips were still while she told him her riddle; her ears were not so still. He picked up on the not so subtle twitch. Her dream of being a huntress was not a flight of fancy, it seemed. She had considered it long before coming to Beacon. There was no other choice! The most prestigious university in the world didn't let just anyone grace it's halls. The uniform was earned by no small measure of effort. So her truths were the others, eh?

"Unless you've a Grimm sticking out of your chest, you don't have anything to fear from me." One of the hands from around Terra's back started to gently rub at her ears. "I know I might look faint of heart, but I'm not as fragile as I appear. Besides, it's not the character of a person's skin that I care about the most anyways. It's usually the curve of their frame." He paused for just a moment. "Sorry, that was probably not a great joke, but I couldn't help it." He lowered his voice. "I know your lie is about being a huntress. I might have guessed it anyways. It's not a profession someone just jumps into, but your ears twitched at just the right moment, so..." He shrugged. "How would your semblance make you forget things?" His hands remained where they were, one at her back, one at her ears, apparently forgetting that she might want to move to continue their game.
Terra Fennel

Something told her that after today, she'd have a hard time stopping herself from thinking of Felix whenever she had a citrus candy. It would be especially difficult if she had a lemon-lime soda. His semblance fizzed and bubbled, teasing at her senses. Regardless of his answer, or what came after their game, there would be no sleep for the wolf. The longer she spent in his presence, the more wired she felt. His presence filling the air around her was a refreshing change compared to the forlorn feeling of loneliness clawing at her mind. She wanted to move and feel, to press her lips against his chest and see if he tasted as sweet as he smelled.

A rueful grin, hidden from view took shape on her lips as he gave his answer. She had little choice but to see if he was telling the truth. She often wore short sleeves that showed the reddish lightning scar on her arm. Most paid it little mind. They rarely realized it and the hints of a scar that could be seen when she wore a low cut shirt were one and the same. Normally the wolf didn't care if someone saw it. A look of disgust or distaste wouldn't mean a damn thing most of the time. The thought that the way its twisted branches ran across her breast might bring this night to a screeching halt was another thing altogether. It was time to face the truth, one way or the other. Oh, she didn't want this to come to an end...

Terra sat up straight and lowered her arms to her side, that same grin that she'd been hiding before on her lips. “Well, you're right again. My ears and tail always give me away when I want to be discreet. Stupid things. I was kind of hoping I'd win.” She took at deep breath and shook her head. “I grew up thinking of huntsmen as heroes, always helping people. Being someone with a semblance like mine, I wanted to help people. Not sure if I'm cut out for it, and it stopped being my dream a few years before the idea was sort of thrust on me.”

She stopped long enough to carefully pick her words. He didn't need to be thinking about death and grave injuries when he was already about to deal with her scar. “As for my semblance... A strong connection is a bit of give and take. I've remembered things that aren't my memories before. At least, I'm pretty damn sure they aren't. I doubt that I've only gained memories though. There were things the people around me would talk about that I couldn't remember, but I was supposed to have been there too.”

When she looked him in the eyes, there was gleam in her eye and her lips parted to show teeth. “So, what are you waiting for? You got another point. You want me to take it off, or would you rather do it?” She'd rather make new memories than dwell on the one's she may have lost. She couldn't change her semblance, or the fact she might one day lose herself. If she kept making new ones, strong experiences to remember, it would be harder to forget who she was.
  • Information