Faunus Student Club

Ranging from labs to lecture halls; where the students go to learn and study.
Nero Zine
Gender Identity: Female
Race: Faunus Snake
Aura Color: Dark Blue
Semblance Name: Affinity Change
Weapon Name: Caduceus

*Nero was strolling the halls, searching for something. Or well, someone. But not a particular someone.
Her serpentine tail flowing behind her, she was eyeing students, trying to find those that belonged to her kind. Flyers were in her hands.*
Phlox Fessenden
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Faunus (Vampire Bat ears and fangs)
Aura Color: Indigo
Semblance Name: Reverb
Weapon Name: Reqium Avengement

Phlox had just finished a course in weapon engineering and was leaving the classroom. Although the class wasn't boring or difficult, he felt like his talents were being wasted on something so mundane. The group work on designing a basic gun-sword weapon felt like a child's play to him, and being in a group slowed him down. He couldn't help but feel frustrated with his classmates. However, he reminded himself that patience was a virtue he needed to work on. In any case, he was looking forward to the new episode of 'Forgotten Ones' that had just been released.

As he walked through the hallways, he observed the various students. They were galavanting and laughing about life, talking about silly crushes, monstrous teachers, and that type of thing. This was a stark contrast to his intense focus on his own goals and ambitions. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy at their carefree attitudes. He felt a bit down on himself, but no matter, he could pass this year by himself. He thought he didn't need help, but he wasn't entirely sure.
I'm not a pessimist; I'm a realist. And reality is often pessimistic

Talks in #8000BF
Nero Zine

"Yo."
*Nero saw a dude who looked a bit down. And he had animal ears. Well, might as well take the chance. She stood in his way and gave him a flyer.*
"We recruiting for a faunus student club, you'd be interested ? Chill place where only club members can enter."
Phlox Fessenden

Phlox, with his bat ears flipping out like a held piece of paper in the wind, turned around and saw a woman standing a few feet away. At first glance, she seemed like a human, but upon tilting his head, he noticed a reptilian tail peeking out behind her. Intrigued, Phlox tried to guess what type of faunus she was. The tail appeared to be long, suggesting that she could be a lizard faunus. However, it was also slender, leaving the possibility that she could be a snake faunus.

Receiving the flyer from her outstretched hand, Phlox read the thing in a flash. A club, for people like him? It could be nice, but his alone time…and all the tech he was working on..and 'Forgotton Ones'

"Ummm…" He freezes, thinking of either a lie or a truth, or both, before finally deciding on a response. "Is there an initialization time, or..."

Talks in #8000BF
Nero Zine

"What do you mean ? Like a time to get to decide ? You know, it's not a sect or anything. If you don't wanna come, you don't need to.
And it's not like we do a lot of stuff anyway. It's more of a safe place for faunus students, a place to share our experiences, and maybe advise those who need a hand, you see ?"

*That dude's eyes were weird. Not the colour, but his way of watching others. He seemed... Tired. Old, even, and yet somewhat naive. Like a hurt puppy."
Phlox Fessenden

…Interesting… very interesting. Also, thank whatever runs the universe e for this opportunity to stay home.

"Yeah, sorry, but I'm ok.." Phlox lied to himself, though his eyes betrayed his true feelings of anxiety and uncertainty. He knew deep down that he was not okay, but he didn't want to burden anyone with his troubles.

"I mean, I know some other faunus students that would really like to join if you want to recruit them."

Talks in #8000BF
Nero Zine

"Sure, why not. What about you though ? You look like you could need someone to talk to. And it's not like place got any kind of therapist anyway, soooo.... Though sparring's a great way to let off some steam. Ask my brother, he loves fighting other people. Not losing though."
*She answered with a cocky smile.*
Phlox Fessenden

"Oh… I mean, are you serious, though?" Phlox asked in a polite tone, raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"You seem kinda…nice, and I don't mean it in a bad way, but you geniunely want to spar with me?"

Talks in #8000BF
Nero Zine

"Nah, I was talking about my bro, not me. Fighting me isn't a good way to let out steam anyway, I'm a hit-and-runner, when Jack's a close-quarter one. You also have the holographic chamber if you wanna train against Grimms without endangering yourself."
*She said while raising her shoulders.*
Phlox Fessenden

"Oh… well, It's alright madam, I'll be ok." Phlox replied, as he didn't want to worry her any further, really don't wanting her to get into unnecessary stress over his well-being. He forced a small smile, hoping to reassure her that everything would be fine.

Remind me to get a therapist, and get some sleep, I've been up for a unnatural amount of time

Talks in #8000BF
Nero Zine

"If you say so. At least take the flyer please, I'd like to get rid of all of them and I can't just throw'em away."
*She handed him one.*
"You should take a nap, you've got eyebags bigger than my futur."
Phlox Fessenden

"Thanks…I'll try." Phlox gave a dry chuckle and a reassuring smile before turning to leave for his dorm.

"Good luck on the club."

Talks in #8000BF
  • Information